weight loss
I am 36 and i am trying to loose weight .I am currently 160 pds. It is so hard to loose even a pd a week,I also have alot of cellulite I am embarrased for my husband to see me. I am also very constipated I have to take stool softeners every day and every weekend I have to use laxatives. I try to exercise ata least 3 times a week and it dosent seem to help not even drinking 8 glasses of water each day.Do you know if all of these is caused because of my weight? And what can I do to help me with my problem?  THANKS.....
Hi, Before several years I was heavy- I was really big I weighted about 79 kilograms, now I weight 56 kilograms..I did not ever take any laxatives, or any medication to help me to loose weight. The best option to loose weight is to do many excersises , but I mean You need to move a lot. I managed to seee that even  eat around 5 chocholate bars a day, I do 2 big meals and eat eat eat, I do not put on weight. I put on to 58 kilograms in winter, but now I have lost these kilos and I am healthy 56 kilos weight. My secret of loosing weight?? You need to move! If You have a lot of excersise You can eat as much as You want. Of course Your stomach is not a rubbish bin so You never put in there everything all the time. I have 3 part-time jobs + I am studying and all my jobs are physical. Moreover, when I go back to my mum for holidays for 1-2 weeks I always gain some fat, but not from eating , but from sitting and sleeping, watching Tv. KEEP ON MOVINg- then You will feel not even healthier but more beautifuL!