Weight Loss & Dieting Community
weight loss

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

weight loss

I am 36 and i am trying to loose weight .I am currently 160 pds. It is so hard to loose even a pd a week,I also have alot of cellulite I am embarrased for my husband to see me. I am also very constipated I have to take stool softeners every day and every weekend I have to use laxatives. I try to exercise ata least 3 times a week and it dosent seem to help not even drinking 8 glasses of water each day.Do you know if all of these is caused because of my weight? And what can I do to help me with my problem?  THANKS.....
Hi, Before several years I was heavy- I was really big I weighted about 79 kilograms, now I weight 56 kilograms..I did not ever take any laxatives, or any medication to help me to loose weight. The best option to loose weight is to do many excersises , but I mean You need to move a lot. I managed to seee that even  eat around 5 chocholate bars a day, I do 2 big meals and eat eat eat, I do not put on weight. I put on to 58 kilograms in winter, but now I have lost these kilos and I am healthy 56 kilos weight. My secret of loosing weight?? You need to move! If You have a lot of excersise You can eat as much as You want. Of course Your stomach is not a rubbish bin so You never put in there everything all the time. I have 3 part-time jobs + I am studying and all my jobs are physical. Moreover, when I go back to my mum for holidays for 1-2 weeks I always gain some fat, but not from eating , but from sitting and sleeping, watching Tv. KEEP ON MOVINg- then You will feel not even healthier but more beautifuL!