Weight Loss & Dieting Community
what do u think about

A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.

what do u think about

im brunch i got up late today so i just eat 1pc with toast w/o butter and 1 egg white also can u tell me how many cals are in a egg white
sorry lol its for brunch
bread depends if you had regular white bread or maybe even wheats its 70-90 cals per slice! I use sarah lee bread its 45 cals. per slice much better 2 pieces for 90 cals.!! Egg white depends also but i know the eggo liquid egg white one serving which is like 1/4 of a cup is 70 cals.!! Its not a bad breakfat well on your way!! Might want to add in some fruit or a yogurt which is great for weight loss!! If you need a food calorie counter you might want to consider signing up for spark people *******, its free and even gives suggest meal plans to help you out!!
A whole egg has about 80 calories; I'm not sure about just the white.  
I would also add a fruit or a yogurt to that.  Gives you enough balance in the nutrition and enough fuel to keep you moving until the next snack or meal.  
A couple of websites you should check out are thedailyplate.com and calorieking.com  You can look up the food values of just about ANY food..just type it in the search box. I just looked up an egg white for you and it says an average large egg white with no fat added is about 17 calories. I also buy liquid egg whites in the containers. I don't eat the yolks either so I find that by buying egg whites in a container, it's less wasteful. 1/4 cup of the liquid egg whites (or egg substitiute with no yolk added) is 30 calores and 0g fat. Let's assume your slice of toast was 80-90 calories. You only had about 100-110 calories for breakfast. You should be aiming for 250 to even 450 calories per meal and sometimes more (depending on how many times a day you eat) When you have toast, don't feel like you have to only have plain dry toast. If you feel better about leaving off the butter, you can at least put some naturally unsweetened fruit spread on your toast. It will only add about 25 calories to your total.

Please remember, you shouldnt be starving yourself to lose weight. If you don't feed yourself enough you're going to feel fatigued and pretty miserable. Not to mention if you feel hungry all the time and don't fill yourself up properly, you're going to get sick of this type of living really quickly and might end up giving up. If you want to stick to this for the long run, don't deprive yourself. You still need to be eating at least 1200 calories a day. The breakfast you had was fine, but would have been better if you had some fruit or maybe some oatmeal. Don't be afraid to eat your calories! I promise you'll still lose weight
Nighthawk61 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
AlyssaWhite0908 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
Track your weight over time