Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Expert Forum
Badly need to reduce weight

Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions

Badly need to reduce weight
I want to lose my weight desperately.i ve tried enough of exercise n diet plans but of no use.m a flying crew and can't afford to ve bulky body.i do gym n swimming but nothing actually works.I heard about b12 injection.jz wanted to knw how safe it is to do and the cost involved.does it ve ny side effect.