Belly Fat
When I exercise, I will drop inches from my hips, legs, and arms, but I only a small fraction from my waistline. I did Zumba and I walk every morning for 2 1/2 miles. I "thought" you couldn't spot excercise to loose it, but I am at a lost. How can loose my waistline?
You are correct - it is tough to "spot lose" fat from a given body area, although you can increase muscle mass by focussing on a particular area.  One challenge that some women experience is that if they have had children, loose skin around the belly gives the illusion of a bigger belly even if there is not much fat beneath - very frustrating for lots of people.  I imagine that if you are exercising consistently and losing weight, you will experience some belly fat loss too along the way!  Just stick with it!