Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Expert Forum
Bloating?

Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions

Bloating?
So, when I wake up in the morning, I am significantly thinner looking. I think this is pretty normal amongst most people... but I'm wondering WHY I look so completely different in the mornings and later in the day/evening? I mean, is it just general bloating? I don't suffer from acid reflux, gas, indigestion, or anything uncomfortable like that. I don't feel bloated either. But there's such a significant different and I'd just LOVE to look like I do in the mornings throughout the entire day! It's just a slimmer, more slender look through my midsection. Is there anything I can do to prevent myself from expanding so much? Haha. Or is this just life?
I'm exactly sure why it happens either besides that you haven't eaten anything for the past 7+ hours. It happens to me too!
you think thats the only reason why.