Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Expert Forum
Buddy

Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions

Buddy
Is anyone interstellar in a weight loss and activity partner?  I gain 50 or 60 lbs over the last couple of years and nor is the time to lose it.  Normally it is not difficult for me to lose because usually I can become quite discipline when I need to.  Thought it would be nice to receive and give support.  Also, a few weekend outings will be fun as well.