Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Expert Forum
Calorie in take - will my body store fat if not eating enough calories?...
About This Forum:

Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Calorie in take - will my body store fat if not eating enough calories?

I was wondering - i have been tracking my food intake for a couple of weeks now and i dont seem to be eating the right amount of calories for my height/weight. I was wondering though that seen as im not eating enough calories but going to the gym quite often will my body store the calories it is getting as fat rather than being burnt off. It is not intentional that i not eating enough calories its just that i have begun this healthy eating thing and just descovering what is good to eat and whats not.