Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Expert Forum
Does these raspberry ketone pills work?

Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions

Does these raspberry ketone pills work?
Everyone is going crazy over these raspberry pills dr phill was talking about, so what's with them
They worked for me!!!  I was stuck at 185 for over 6 months no matter how much or how hard  I worked out and watched what I ate the weight would not go down. One day while at the  pharmacy, I  and saw a bottle and started reading what was on the bottle,  I liked what I read bought a bottle and with in days I was down from 185 to 180. I stopped taking them because I wanted to lose way the right way without pills
Typo ,  I wanted to lose weight the right way without pills