Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Expert Forum
Has anyone ever ordered HCG from hcg-injections?

Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions

I recently ordered hcg from a website called hcg-injections.  I was wondering if anyone else has, and if they had success?  After ordering the product, i started becoming scared to inject it, since it was shipped from out of the country.
Don't do it get see a licensed physician who offers a medically superivsed HCG weight loss program it really works. DC
you can order hCG online, yes, and it's not illegal to buy it. There is an enitre community on youtube that are hcg users, who also order hCg online and have fantastic results. It's safe, you don't NEED to see a doct to get it, but it's recommended. You also need to read all about it before you start, most people aren't aware that you can develop immunity to it, so that is why after 30 injections you take a 6 week break, then start up again! while eating normally but with no fat, sugar,sugar substitutes,fast food. I suggest you read Dr. Simeon's "Pounds and inches"..it's available to download free online. I also recommend a book by kevin trudeau, called "The Weight Loss Cure." I found a book at a used book store. I am on my 5th day and wish I didn't spend over 500 dollars to go to a spa to pay for only a months supply. I could of spent only over a hundred on a month's supply of hcg if I had bothered to do my research and ordered it online!
By the way, hCG ordered from out of the country is fine. It usually comes from Idonisia or North Korea. It sounds sketchy but I hear it works great. The hCG should come in a separate ampule in a powder form and you have to get the other supplies to dilute it. Look up "mamaclok" on youtube. She orders it from out of the country, and you can see how fabulous she looks now.