I dont know what i can do about my weight
Hi, i'm Erica. I'm 16, i'm about 5'2 & I weigh roughly about 120lbs. I calculated my fat percentage and it said 29.1%. That seems incredibly high to me. I really wanna slim down,tone up & just lose that fat. Like when you look at me i seem quite skinny but i have fat in my thighs,stomach etc. Ive been wanting to lose weight for awhile now but im just not motivated. I try losing for a week then i feel like its not working so i give up, its really hard for me to eat healthy cause all the temptations i have at my house. If you have any advice i'd appriciate it so much!
Best thing to do would be to get rid of all the temptations at your house.  I find if I have bad stuff in the cupboard I will eat it cause it's there