Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Expert Forum
I'm Loosing Too Much Weight Too Quickly - Help Please!
About This Forum:

Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

I'm Loosing Too Much Weight Too Quickly - Help Please!

I don't know why but I have noticed I am loosing so much weight and very rapidly. I have all my 3 meals and I drink loads of fruit juice and fizzy drinks. But I began at 7 1/2 stone post pregnancy and have lost about a stone and a half in 4 months.. I know some people will say this is good, but I'm only 17 and at 5''2. I just eat my meal, become full up and munch through the day. I'm a little worried about it and I am starting to have regular check ups at the doctors as my mum used to take me ever since I was around 12 for weight concerns, but they always said I was fine. I know people will also say it's from running about after the baby (Angel) but to be honest I play with her and that but not actively as she is only 4 months. Please help, it's freaking me out. My laptop keyboard can fit under my ribs,, that show skinny I am getting... I wasn't even on a diet!!! the heaviest i have ever been was 8 1/2 stone when I was 10 months pregnant, but I was 'all baby' - anyone know what could be happening??