Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Expert Forum
I'm Loosing Too Much Weight Too Quickly - Help Please!

Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions

I don't know why but I have noticed I am loosing so much weight and very rapidly. I have all my 3 meals and I drink loads of fruit juice and fizzy drinks. But I began at 7 1/2 stone post pregnancy and have lost about a stone and a half in 4 months.. I know some people will say this is good, but I'm only 17 and at 5''2. I just eat my meal, become full up and munch through the day. I'm a little worried about it and I am starting to have regular check ups at the doctors as my mum used to take me ever since I was around 12 for weight concerns, but they always said I was fine. I know people will also say it's from running about after the baby (Angel) but to be honest I play with her and that but not actively as she is only 4 months. Please help, it's freaking me out. My laptop keyboard can fit under my ribs,, that show skinny I am getting... I wasn't even on a diet!!! the heaviest i have ever been was 8 1/2 stone when I was 10 months pregnant, but I was 'all baby' - anyone know what could be happening??
Thanks for posting.  I honestly would really recommend that you see your doctor and discuss these concerns.  That way you can get checked out and make sure that everything is okay.
Sounds like a good idea to get checked out by a doctor.
If you're breast feeding this may also be contributing to your weight loss.

You could always try getting a second opinion from another doctor if you're not happy with the feedback you're getting from your current one.