Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Expert Forum
Lipoden Injection Vs. Lipo/AMP injection

Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions

Hi, I have an appointment at a weight loss clinic on Friday and on their web site they advertise Lipoden Injections and Lipo/AMP injections. I was wondering if anyone knows what the difference is. They charge more for the Lipoden than the Lipo/AMP and I was told by the lady on the phone that the Lipoden costs more. Any advice or experience from anyone would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.