Losing weight nightmare!!
I'm a 30 yr old female. My height is 5'2" and I weigh 71 kgs. I have been overweight since I was 14 yrs after I started to get periods but I've had phases of weight loss on and off esp during the time I was in final yr of dental school and during my internship. I've gained seven kgs during the last six yrs although I've been exercising regularly and taking s balanced diet.
Sometime back my doctor got concerned that I might be a borderline case of PCOS ( I had irregular periods and mild hirsutism aling with difficulty in losing weight) and I got the tests done but they were all clear. I was under lots of stress, still am and Ive been taking antidepressants like
Escitalipram and topiramate for the last five years. I've stopped them now. I got my thyroid profile done and all readings were within range.  I also took thyroxine for some time to augment my antidepressant therapy but had no effect on my weight. Plz suggest what I need to do? Are any further investigations required or is this just stress??