Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Expert Forum
Losing weight

Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions

Losing weight
Hi,I'd be glad if you gaved me some tips on losing belly and leg fat in 4 weeks By the way I'm 14 and I'd like some helpful healthy diet tips too...I'd like to look better on my last day as an 8th grader,with  less weight.Could you help me?
I don't think this is the right forum for you - the first step would be to talk to your parents about your goals, and then your pediatrician.  Short term weight loss is never a good long term goal, especially when you are still growing.