Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Expert Forum
Need to get those stubborn fats off!

Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions

Need to get those stubborn fats off!

I'm not obese, but could lose about 10lbs and tone up a lot. My arms are huge for my body frame and so is my pultruding tummy. I read that we can't really target a certain area to lose the fat and we have to lose overall body fat... But I really just want to lose the flab in my upper arms and stomach without losing my *** or breast. I know that liposuction and tummy tuck is an option for me but I cannot afford the cost and all the complications that come with it. My friend pointed me to this advertisement she saw on facebook for a home lipo laser machine called slimray because she found it funny and ridiculous but i am really curious about it cos i am quite desperate to get rid of the fatty tummy. it is putting me down and i cannot stand myself. i guess my question is whether anyone has tried lipolaser or even heard about it? will slimray beable to remove the fats from my stomach and arms?
Three words that don't seem right together:

Home
Lipo
....Laser!

I have no familiarity specifically with this product, but I can't imagine it works.  Take the money you were going to spend on it and put it toward a set of light weights instead!
I haven't heard of it.  The doctor suggests being wary of anything promising a quick fix, etc.  Or of anything too good to be true.
Have you tried arm and ab exercises?

J