Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Expert Forum
Question About Lipo B and Phentermine

Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions

Question About Lipo B and Phentermine
I went to my first visit at a doctor in Victoria, Texas last Friday.  They gave me phentermine 30mg with 5htp combined and Lipo B injectibles to do at home.  I 'm trying to figure out if anyone else has tried this method of dieting and is it safe?  I'm at the highest weight I've ever been at (257) and very desperate, but also cautious. Please anyone with information out there let me know.  
i started taking phentermine in april of this year and lost 40lbs so far. i just started the b12 shot last month. i haven't had any side affects so far. the only difference that i have seen since i started is that the phentermine took away my craving for sweets and now its back. i don't know anything about lipo b. but would like more info
Are you doing your own b-12 injections?  I have not been able to get the nerve up to even try yet...The phentermine worked great the first week...seriously cut my eating in half, but this week doesn't seem to be doing much...I figured I could make them last six weeks if I didn't take them on the weekends.  Probably not such a great idea.  Let me know about the b-12 injections and thank you:D