Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Expert Forum
anyone try sweet to svelte?
About This Forum:

Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

anyone try sweet to svelte?

has anyone tryed sweet to svelte? i just recieved it in the mail wondering if anyone else has info on it?
Tags: Diet
Related Discussions
921323_tn?1268679412
Sounds too good to be true...!
6 Comments
Blank
1567211_tn?1299171068
Did you ever try it?? I ordered it today, kinda skeptical! I've lost 20lbs in almost 2 months on addipex and acai berry. I would like to speed it up!
Blank
1567211_tn?1299171068

I was very skeptical, because once again there is a new diet! Yes it is high. I figured that I would give it a shot. My mom and I split a 2 month supply. I have now been taking it for 4 days and can tell the difference. I quit taking my addipex, so I would know if it was actually working or not. I'm not hungry during the day, I make myself eat something so I'm not completely starving myself. Im gonna keep monitoring everything, I plan on weighing in the a.m. to see if my weights changed. I know it has, b/c I weighed this afternoon after I ate and fully clothed and it said 265 I normally weigh first thing with undergarnments. So there is some hope!
Blank
1648538_tn?1301409297
Please keep us posted. I plan on ordering on April 1st. I will keep you posted on my progress.
Blank
Keep me in the loop too. Been doing the diet HCG did good for two weeks but my cravings won...was losing a pound a day but was really hard with only 40z of meat in the afternoon and evening with a handful of vegies, plus if you wanted two pieces of fruit, either a medium apple, strawberries a handful or grapefruit, just did not cut it... I was still very hungry...but did lose 13lbs in 10 days but as soon as I cheated gained 6lbs in one day, ouch....
Blank
Is it working? Sweet Svelte.... im sick of wasting money i dont really have. Please let all know the truth. Thanks Shannon
Blank
how is it going with the diet?
Blank
Just recieved advertisement in the mail.  Was hoping someone could tell me if it worked or not.  I'm willing to burn $50.  I spent so much more than that on exercise crap..... I just need a boost...something to get me motived to get moving.  Twenty pounds would be good for me.  So please please anyone please tell me if this Svelte stuff even seems as if it would work,  I would greatly appreciate it.
Blank
1664157_tn?1302975549
A related discussion, Sweet To Svelte, Does it work ??? was started.
Blank
A related discussion, sweet to svelte was started.
Blank
Blank
1695915_tn?1306512374
A related discussion, Sweet to Svelte was started.
Blank
A related discussion, Sweet to Svelte was started.
Blank
I got it in the mail to wana know if it works, iam despret!
Blank
A related discussion, I ordered sweet to svelte 2 weeks ago!!! was started.
Blank
A related discussion, weight loss was started.
Blank
A related discussion, sweet svelte was started.
Blank
A related discussion, sweet to svelte was started.
Blank
A related discussion, sweet svelte does it work was started.
Blank
A related discussion, Any success? was started.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank