desperate and confused
hi my sister has told me she has metabolic syndrome and i am clueless on how she got it. she is so upset and stressed out. she needs some advice on how to get well again and how to survive it. her doctor just told her she might have it or not, didnt do any further testing or guidance and she is beyond worked up. can someone give me some insight and how she can get her health back on track and a clean diet. she eats healthy and needs help. thanks
Metabolic syndrome is a cluster of many risk factors of heart disease - high blood sugar, abnormal cholesterol, high blood pressure, and sometimes obesity.  The good news is that aggressively addressing these risk factors through lifestyle changes and exercise and reduce risk significantly!