Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Expert Forum
how to lose weight with a craniopharyngioma

Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions

i had a craniotomy in 06 for a 22 mm craniopharyngioma. i was weighed 130 and gained up to 145. im 5"2 and my craniopharyngioma has grown back. i have gained 20 pounds and i cant lose any weight. i need advice on how to work out. i have migraines and seizures and my problem is this,,, i try walking on my treadmil and get so dizzy i have fell off and passed out on it. i cant do sit ups as it makes my migaines unbearable, i use to have abs. all of my weight is in my belly and hips. all my hormones are low/normal even my hgh1 is low. i never feel full and i chew gum alot to help . i dont drink pop but drink alot of plain coffee. if i bend down i get dizzy and fall to my knees . any advice on how to exercise would be greatly helpfull. thanks for your time and advice
1 Comment
Hi, I am new to forum. I have lost 30 pounds since last 4 months. Its because of stratzol. Thanks for the new way which you experienced.