Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Expert Forum
is not being muscular bad?

Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions

is not being muscular bad?
The question asks it all but I am too ashamed to go outside or to the gym due to how I look. I lost around 170lbs. I don't know what to do about anything.

I feel like I have no muscles and that would be a turn off to girls. Does it appear that I do or not

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb383/mikekovacs2/898.jpg