Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Expert Forum
so close!

Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions

so close!
I have 2 children one is 3 and the other is a year old, I workout regularly and eat okay, not great.  However my stomach is smaller I can't seem to find the right kinds of exercises to workout my lower abs. Any suggestions?
While it's true that we can target particular abdominal muscle groups with different types of crunches, plank, or even push-up exercises, we unfortunately cannot lose fat in a particular area.  So an improvement in diet will actually help things along even as you exercise!