Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Expert Forum
want to loose weight urgent

Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions

want to loose weight urgent
iam a 35 year old women and hav children..i hav thyroid and asthma too...my weight is 110 kg..i sooo want to loose weight..can you suggest me something..
Hello! I would suggest doing some form of light exercise daily...such as going on a walk and stretching. Try to eat healthy foods and drink water and green tea daily. Also, talk to your doc and see what he/she recommends. Best of luck to you sweetie! :)
Also, are you taking any vitamins on a daily basis?
no im not takin vitamins nd stuff.
I recommend taking a multi-vitamin, Omega 3 Fish Oil, and Cod Liver Oil daily for starters. You can Google these are see what the benefits are. Best of luck! :)