Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Expert Forum
weight loss after pregnancy.

Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions

weight loss after pregnancy.
What is the best way to loose weight after pregnancy. I've always been over weight and its always been hard for me to loose weight.  I feel after I have the baby its time to start.
I'm a yoga practitioner for a few years now since my first baby and it works quite well. There are actually plenty of information out there for free, can go www.yogajournal.com or www.yogaathome.asia or www.yogahome.com to have an idea before you start. I like them coz lots of free lessons there