Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Expert Forum
weight loss

Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions

weight loss
I am 20 years old and I have one child and I have the biggest stomach ever.! I am starting to pick up weight in other places also which are bringing stretch marks and it is very unattractive to me. I need help on droping sum pounds like asap. I am nt fat but ii still think ii gt too much fat on mii body. I heard about sum injections that targets body fat..&&ii am interested in purchasing these injections can someone help me please I just wanna get back down to a size 5 or 7 pants..ii am n a 13..!!
I don't recommend injections - like for example HCG.  I don't believe that they work!
What might you suggest
phentermine and b12
I thing you have to plan some thing for your weight loss.
You have to do some simple exercise in the morning for 30 mints.
Use less fat and protein items. Fruits are the best way to get energy and burn fat in a fast way.
Use 8 to 10 glasses of water in a routine day.