Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Expert Forum
weightlosee shot

Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions

weightlosee shot
I was wondering how do you qualify for the weightloss shot? Is there a certain weight? Or anything? Or can you request it and they give it?
I guess the more important question is - does it work?  And the answer is no, unfortunately.  I'd stick with diet and exercise until something better (and safer!) comes along!
Hi ask your dr. about Victoza it has worked miracles for me in 2 weeks almost 10 pounds down. read my post and read on....
My very best to you, cause i know how you feel : )