Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Expert Forum
worry

Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions

worry

start taking alli to loos  weight and some problems came olong a lot of gas oily stool orange or yellow very worry please answer me to make sure the is normal what happening to me
Gas, bloating, diarrhea, and even incontinence are all unfortunately related to taking alli, which works by blocking fat digestion in the intestines.  I can't really comment specifically on the color of your stool - any amount of blood in the stool is not normal and deserves medical attention (I can't know online whether this is or is not the case in your situation).  Check out this article from a couple of years ago which provides a nice discussion of the topic and coins the phrase "Alli-Oops!"  http://tinyurl.com/2ujs92  Take care.