Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Bacteriostatic Water vial for mixture

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Bacteriostatic Water vial for mixture

Why not use one of the 1cc syringes to inject the Hcg mixture into a pre-filled  Bacteriostatic Water vial. One could adjust the daily iu's by removing the amount needed. 31ml mixtures starts you out for 161iu's daily. Removing additional  Bacteriostatic Water would strengthen each dose.
I'd suggest removing at least 1ml  Bacteriostatic Water to compensate for the 1ml Hcg mixture added to vail.
You COULD mix into the BC water vial, HOWEVER, that vial is PLASTIC.  Do you want a medication sitting in PLASTIC for 25 days?  There is a reason that meds come in GLASS vials.

It really is recommended to use a GLASS vial to store the hcg in.  They aren't that expensive to purchace.
I believe it's OK to mix  it and than store in the sterile water vial. Some people are saying that it can't be stored in the plastic.

But  the clinic in TN sends premixed HCG in plastic syringes and it stored for 4-6 weeks. So, I don't see the difference.
Yeah I was thinking it should be safe. I am not much looking at the cost savings, but changing the environment for the Hcg. Seems benzyl alcohol in Bacteriostatic Water would be more acidic then Hcg.
I remember reading about the injection sites. I even found a site for video. Just do a search for "insulin injection video" that will help on injections. I haven't heard anyone doing more then 1 ml, besides it's easier math with 1ml too. LOL

The light in my fridge goes out when I close the door. 25-30 days won't make a big difference. The Bacteriostatic water vialed are tinted, also to prevent sunlight, to protect from bacteria growth.