Weight Loss Alternatives Community
ARE HCG DROPS SAFE
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

ARE HCG DROPS SAFE

I HAVE HAD A COUPLE OF FRIENDS THAT HAVE LOST WEIGHT ON THE HCG SHOTS. I WAS WONDERING HOW SAFE THE HCG DROPS ARE?
Tags: hcg drop
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
572196_tn?1231253661
If you are talking about Releana, or sublingual drops, the safety should be the same as for the injections. The effectiveness and cost, however, may be different. I believe the sublingual drops cost more because you are taking more per day for the same effectiveness. I could be wrong, though, because I only have used the injectable format.
Blank
It is scientifically proven that oral or sublingual HCG is totally ineffective, to be used as a treatment. The substance cannot pass from the oral mucosa into the bloodstream. Offering these oral products is a clever marketing strategy, in order to hop on the HCG trend, by offering a questionable product that most likely does not even contain chorionic gonadotropin. HCG is only biologically active when injected into the body with a hypodermic needle.
This is fact,call any DR. not selling it and tell them you need to take it,and ask if this will work..,
Blank
I just started the hcg sublingual drops.  I am already noticing a difference.  The drops were a much cheaper route that the injectables, not to mention I don't care much for needles.  If you were to ask your doctor the effectiveness of the hcg drops, maybe he/she would say they don't work.... But do all doctors do the research on it?  Doubtful!   My doctor said, try it!  It's not going to hurt you!  And to let her know my results!
See ya in 30 days!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank