Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Abdominal adhesions
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Abdominal adhesions

I had a Cesarena section 13 years ago and have tried to loose weight. When loosing weight I would get discouraged because my stomach never seemed to go down even after loosing 45 pounds. Could abcominal adhesions hender my stomach going down.
Related Discussions
Carmel, I've had 3 c-sections.  In alllll of my diet attempts my poor stomach decreased somewhat to a smaller jelly version of its original state.  I've heard that when c-sections are perfomed, the incision is made where muscles are.  Right into these support muscles the cut is made and the muscles are destroyed.  These muscles serves as what I refer to as the foundation or support. It keeps the stomach from folding over into that pita fold. (Sorry that's the only image I could come up with!) Therefore, I was told that MANY woman have grave difficulties with losing this skin.  Why????  Well I was told that loose skin can't really be loss through weight loss!  It has to be cosmetically removed.  Why? Because it is just stretched skin from the pregnancy!  That made sense to me.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...