Abdominal adhesions
I had a Cesarena section 13 years ago and have tried to loose weight. When loosing weight I would get discouraged because my stomach never seemed to go down even after loosing 45 pounds. Could abcominal adhesions hender my stomach going down.
Carmel, I've had 3 c-sections.  In alllll of my diet attempts my poor stomach decreased somewhat to a smaller jelly version of its original state.  I've heard that when c-sections are perfomed, the incision is made where muscles are.  Right into these support muscles the cut is made and the muscles are destroyed.  These muscles serves as what I refer to as the foundation or support. It keeps the stomach from folding over into that pita fold. (Sorry that's the only image I could come up with!) Therefore, I was told that MANY woman have grave difficulties with losing this skin.  Why????  Well I was told that loose skin can't really be loss through weight loss!  It has to be cosmetically removed.  Why? Because it is just stretched skin from the pregnancy!  That made sense to me.