Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Abnormal side effects of HCG?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Abnormal side effects of HCG?

My daughter stopped the drops along with her boyfriend last week.  Have there been any instances of extreme mood swings such as, anger and physical aggression?  
They both threatened us with bodily harm last night and my daughter punched her father in the eye without provocation.  We are very concerned.
Thank you
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Every drug has its own advantages and disadvantages. If your daughter is using it for weight loss let me share with you that for weight loss, only a very small amount of HCG is used. And can be safely  used by both men and women .Few common side effects of this drug are mental confusion and nervousness .If her  symptoms are severe or persistent you may need to consult  a doctor. He may suggest some medicine for relief in symptoms or an alternative medication. I hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!