Weight Loss Alternatives Community
About Lipo B and B12 injections in Houston TX

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Okay I have decided to do the Lipo B injections but I need some help with a few things.
- Were in Houston is the best place to go for the shots and what is the price range like?
- What is the best shot for weight loss, b12 or lipo b or do i get both? I really don't know.
i'm also from texas about 100 from h town there is a place called the internet medical clinic there that you can get the lipo injections and the b - 12 and phentermine pills i'm not sure about the cost in houston it might be higher since it is in a city but for 2 months of the pills and 8 lipo shots and 4 b-12's i paid $220.00 but they told me that was a special i paid it becuase i want to lose weight really bad i started taking my bills on feb 14 th  my start weight was 288 my current weight after 23 days of dieting only no work out is 270 i 've lost 18 pounds  and i even skipped a couple of days i like the diet it working good if you do decide to take pills and shot be sure to not drink that much caffine becuase you 'll be wired and you can not sleep good luck !
Hi I went to 45 clinic in Houston with Dr.Joseph Sleiman they gave me the b12 and the lipo injection is a fat burner I've lost 18 pounds in one month first time visit you pay 75  blood work included & they gave you 4 B12 free per week you just have to pay 20 per each lipo injection and 25 for phentrmine pill once a month.