Addicted to percoset
I have had back pain on and off for years. I was perscribed vicdin and alot of it...one day sombody gave me some percoset and now for the last year I find myself on a rollar coster ride. I would rather indure the pain, than go through the shame, guilt and lonlyness from being addicted..Friday I took my last two percoset. Today is tuesday I am in hell, need to know if I will get through this, how long....HELP PLEASE..
all i can say is if you hurting do what you need to feel better.try finding out why your having pain maybe its something that needs medical attention.
It sounds like you shouldn't be going through this hell by your self.  Becomming addicted to prescription medication isn't something to be ashamed of. It can be common on lomg term therapy pain medication.  

There are ways to become more comfortable, so you should seek a physician.  Do not feel ashamed.  Atleast you know you have a problem. The worst thing you can do for yourself is to stop prescription meds with out the help of your doctor.  Your doctor would help ween you in a way that is most comfortable for you.  I don't know how long ago you posted, but I hope you found some one to help you.

Never stop prescription medications again, on your own.
Talk to your doctor.