Adenosine B12 weekly Injections
I have started weight loss plan using 35mg Phendimetrazine and weekly injections of adenosine (ATP) + B12. I started 11/07 and have already lost 5 lbs! Has anyone else used the adenosine injections? AND... What is the difference between adenosine and HGC?? please advise... :)
i have been wanting to do them, where do i go or what do i look up in the internet.
Started diet on Nov. 7 at 204.5 lbs.; as of yesterday(11/16/2006) I am at 199. I am taking one 35mg phendemetrazine before breakfast, a chromium piccoliante with lunch and half a pill of phendemetrazine at 3:30pm. I am also doing weekly injections of adenosine+B12. I have noticed a lot of reduction around the tummy/waist area in just these 10 days. The only two set backs about the phendametrazine is that it leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I have cotton mouth. BUT because of the cotton mouth I have increased my water intake substantially!! Im drinking over a gallon a day! I am making more trips to the restroom but In my eyes I'm peeing the fat away! :) Maintaining a healthy diet has also helped. I Cut out all soda (been drinking green tea), fast food and sweets. The chromium actually helps as a sweet deterrent, it helps curb the craving for that afternoon chocolate! Its exciteing to see the pounds just shed away! Good luck to all !
Are you doing the Injections yourself?
No, I do not do the injections my self. I go to a clinic here in Denver and I get the injections every tuesday in my lower hip.
i want to find a clinic to do the b12 shots does anyone knw where i can go? and do they really work?
I have been taking the b12 shots for almost a month now. I only weigh myself on wednesdays and I have lost 24 lbs as of last wednesday!!! I have cut out all my caffiene, fast food and have tremendously increased water. I excercise 3 days a week on a treadmill and gazelle. I still enjoy foods I love but at moderation.Ive been overweight all my life, with diet and excercise I never found results. The b12 is awesome!!! My cousin referred me to her dr.. in 6 months she has lost over 60 lbs doing the same b12 shots... I say go for it... if we can do it and win over our family genes... I would say anyone can!! Put your mind to it and you can do anything!!
Hi, it was very nice to read your post.  Congrats to both you and your cousin on you all's  accomplishment!!!!!!!  I'm 5'3 and have recently made it to 160 lbs. Yikes!  I'm planning on getting the B-12 tomorrow for the first time and seriously considering adding in the Lipo shot as well.  I hope I be as successful as you are.  The doc is walking distance (for those who like to walk) and is charging $25 for Lipo and $10 for B-12.  Keep me posted please.  Take care and thanks for posting.