Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Adipex side effects

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Adipex side effects

Has anyone had problems swallowing or any throat problems with adipex??  I took adipex several years ago and stopped because it always felt like the pill was stuck in my throat.  My doctor thought I was nuts and I had my throat scoped twice and had a swallowing test.  They really could not find anything.  After two years I started back on adipex and again it feels like the pill is stuck in my throat, like there is a lump in my throat.  It keeps me sick at my stomach all the time.  I am losing weight however.   Is this just weird??
All that you explained,the same same same. I had the exact reaction from doctors,the same tests(barium swallow, scope, endo scope as well, treated for acid reflux to no avail as well as allergy tablets daily!)  Ha! It's adipex,it doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell me that. I feel as if someone is pressing the center of my throat  while I swallow.  I stopped adipex and it went away pretty soon.  I started back and so did the problems. It's scarey!
The same thing is happening to me. I think it has something to do with the tyroid. Im going to stickwith it a few more days in the hope it goes away
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
MH Community Mgr commented on photo
May 25
moonpiebaby lost a total of 55lbs. feel... Comment
May 24
Track your weight over time