Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Adipex side effects
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Adipex side effects

Has anyone had problems swallowing or any throat problems with adipex??  I took adipex several years ago and stopped because it always felt like the pill was stuck in my throat.  My doctor thought I was nuts and I had my throat scoped twice and had a swallowing test.  They really could not find anything.  After two years I started back on adipex and again it feels like the pill is stuck in my throat, like there is a lump in my throat.  It keeps me sick at my stomach all the time.  I am losing weight however.   Is this just weird??
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
All that you explained,the same same same. I had the exact reaction from doctors,the same tests(barium swallow, scope, endo scope as well, treated for acid reflux to no avail as well as allergy tablets daily!)  Ha! It's adipex,it doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell me that. I feel as if someone is pressing the center of my throat  while I swallow.  I stopped adipex and it went away pretty soon.  I started back and so did the problems. It's scarey!
Blank
The same thing is happening to me. I think it has something to do with the tyroid. Im going to stickwith it a few more days in the hope it goes away
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank