Aa
A
A
Close
Allergic to sulfa??
Ok I order the b12 off the internet and am still waiting for it to arrive (since we live in HI)..... But I found a website that has the b12 -b6- lipotropics  for a reasonable price....

My question is can I take it safely if I am allergic to sulfa????

Some site say yes some say no........Thank you for you help!
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi all, I was using lipotropics for a while also getting it from a doctor in the valley and other than energy, i wasnt feeling much. But because of my move, I had to change doctors and I went to Dr. K in Beverly Hills. he told me that he has his own solution of Lipotropics and couple of other solutions he called them "Lexus" vs "Toyota". So I decided to use his "lexus" solution and it was amazingly different. I noticed weight loss, my hair was shedding less, and my skin got less dry as it was before......anyway i dont want to sit here and sound like a promotion for him, but I have been extremely happy with his method of personalizing for me.

My point for this post was that not all lipotropics are the same, because I was definately able to tell the difference when i started getting my injections with dr. kerendian.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
572196_tn?1231253661
People with the sulfa allergy are not supposed to take lipotropic injections that include methionine. Please ask your regular doctor about it before taking an injection from a diet center that may not know enough about sulfa allergies.
Comment
Cancel
572196_tn?1231253661
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Allergic to sulfa??
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources