Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Allergic to sulfa??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Allergic to sulfa??

Ok I order the b12 off the internet and am still waiting for it to arrive (since we live in HI)..... But I found a website that has the b12 -b6- lipotropics  for a reasonable price....

My question is can I take it safely if I am allergic to sulfa????

Some site say yes some say no........Thank you for you help!
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi all, I was using lipotropics for a while also getting it from a doctor in the valley and other than energy, i wasnt feeling much. But because of my move, I had to change doctors and I went to Dr. K in Beverly Hills. he told me that he has his own solution of Lipotropics and couple of other solutions he called them "Lexus" vs "Toyota". So I decided to use his "lexus" solution and it was amazingly different. I noticed weight loss, my hair was shedding less, and my skin got less dry as it was before......anyway i dont want to sit here and sound like a promotion for him, but I have been extremely happy with his method of personalizing for me.

My point for this post was that not all lipotropics are the same, because I was definately able to tell the difference when i started getting my injections with dr. kerendian.
Blank
572196 tn?1231253661
People with the sulfa allergy are not supposed to take lipotropic injections that include methionine. Please ask your regular doctor about it before taking an injection from a diet center that may not know enough about sulfa allergies.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
4059843 tn?1454481984
Blank
mishymoshymarcy Just Breathe and let yourse... Comment
9 hrs ago
4059843 tn?1454481984
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
9 hrs ago