Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Amino Acid Injections Safe?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Amino Acid Injections Safe?

Can you explain to me if receiving amino acid injections for weight loss is safe? It was explained to me as follows: the injections would be given to me at the site (my thighs) and possible mid section (if I have enough fat there) and combined with a no/low carb diet. I also want to take the diet pills, but don't think that I can or should due to my history with bulimia, addiction and I am also on anti-depressants. I heard the pills are comparable to Meridia in the US. So I will probabaly pass on those and just follow the diet if I decide to go ahead with the injections. I have been referred to a doctor in Mexico. My friends have had great results. I am only 10 pounds over weight. I just would like to get smaller for modeling and swimsuit shows, etc.  Is this safe or can I experience serious or life threatening side effects?

Did you find out already if those amino acid injections are safe. I would like to know because I would like to start to take them. i would really appreciate if you'd let me know.

Thank you