Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Amino Acid shots for weight loss

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Amino Acid shots for weight loss

A friend of mine is recieving amino acid shots for weight loss.
Plus she is also taking water pills. my concern is it safe because she is loseing weight.
Avatar n tn
I know a friend who is getting the shots in Mexico and I've been researching it and it seems to be very safe.  Where is your friend getting her shots at?
Avatar n tn
I have heard of a Dr. in Acuna Mexico on other side of Del Rio Tx. That gives out Amino Acid shots and vitamins. I was wondering if anyone would have that information and also if anyone knows of a Doctor or a place in San ANtonio or near by.  Hear is my email ***@****   just put heading under Amino Acid shots .

ASAP please desperate tolose 45 pounds.
I live in Miami Fl. I started getting the Amino acid shots along with taking an appetite suppressants 3 weeks ago. I have lost 20 pounds.
Hi Annett,
Do you know if the doctor where you go has an office in Los Angeles, Ca as am so desperate in loosing weight. Thanks. Susie
Hi Annett,
mishymoshymarcy "Turn your desert of loneli... Comment
Jun 29
Track your weight over time