Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Amino acid weight loss injections

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Amino acid weight loss injections

I live in Corpus Christi, TX and recently have heard several acquintances talk about amino acid injections. 2 women have lost consideribly amounts of weight around the waist area. One completely lost a big bulging belly and her midsection is beautifully defined. Another woman lost belly fat as well and is still loosing. The first woman is also taking some diet supplements that were prescribed and the second only did one session of 5 injections. I am needing to loose about 20lbs and most of it is stomach and waist (midsection), but I am a skeptic by nature. I've read alot about B12/B6 combo injections but I haven't been able to find anything on amino acid injections. If anyone has any info please post.
thinkthin in TX
Hi there, How do you give yourself the injections ?  In the thigh or upper arm ? please advise, thanks.  I tried looking on google, but there was so much info, anyone have a certain website to go to for this?  thanks so much !!  :-)
I live in Harlingen and I have several friends that have done this as well. It is from a Doctor in Mexico (Matamoros). He gives you pills to take that supposedly boost your metabolism and curb your appetite. He puts you on a strict no carb diet (for the first 10 days), then gradually increases carbs and fats. He also has you give yourself amino acid injections every other day (in the arm). One friend has done it on two seperate occasions and has lost 25 pounds both times ONLY doing the injections and diet. Another friend did the injections, diet, and pills and she lost 38 pounds in 2 months!!
It sounds to good to be true!
we can some one go to rec'd these amino aid injections that lives in farmington hills michigan
amino acid injections ?? what are you talking about...aminos is protein.......which are you injecting..
Can you can me information from the doctor in Matamoros; I would like to go see him.
Thanks so much!
IF u are interested in amino acids and papalin injections. Please contact me... It really works. I have gone from a size 26 to a size 14 right now.... U lose inches drastically... email is dora_2345***@****
Amino Acid injections are most likely the Lipotropics.  It's a fancy name for 3 different amino acids whose qualities are breaking down the stored fat and supporting the liver while it moves it out of the body.  I combine the Lipotropics with B6 and B12 (actually, that's how the injection that I purchase from mydietsolutions comes pre-mixed already) and really have had success.  I'm down 28 pounds in 16 weeks... so that's about 1.75 pounds a week... not bad weightloss considering that everything that ever came out on the market I was buying or was a distributor of... only to have the weight come back (plus extra!).
I have a question... I was going to the weightloss center in san antonio to get the B12 and Lipotropic injections. When u purchase the injections online how do they come and are u sure its the actual medication? Please advise...
I'm not "thinkthin" but maybe my input will help you.  I've been purchasing my B12 Lipotropics online since September 07.  I actually have MORE energy and BETTER results on the ones I purchase online from mydietsolutions than I ever had with the ones I received at a local Diet Clinic here in town.  I was shocked!
I was a pharmacy tech all through high school and college, working alongside my mom, and so I knew how to read the bottles, etc.  The vials that I purchase are the amber-colored vials, they are mixed at a licensed US Pharmacy by a licensed US pharmacist.  It's positively the real stuff... and I think it's stronger than what I was getting here locally... just by simply looking at the color and density of it.  I don't know if they thinned it down or what so they could make a bigger profit.
I personally wanted to see the actual vial that my shot came from.  When they wouldn't let me see it, that's when I started looking online based on the handouts they had given me.
Hi, there. I'm interested in buying amino acid shots online but don't know where to buy. I would really apprecitate if I could have the website address. Thank you.
I too did the shots, plus diet and pills and lost 50 pounds in about 12 weeks! I went to the Diet Clinic In Matamoros Mex, it really works. I since have gained the weight due to a second child but I am planning on going back soon. It' shard to follow at first but the pills really help curve your appetite. I do reccomend this to anyone who needs to loose weight fast. In the first month I lost 23 pounds. He's a good doctor. His name is Teran, I think, he used to have a website but I can't find it anymore. Anyhow, if any one has any questions feel free to ask I've been on the diet off and on for about 5 years so I should be able to help.

PI, TX
i'm looking for a doctor in matamoros who can send me the diet pills that i used to get when i lived in brownsville. his name is uribe, and he's very close to the border. does anyone know how i can get in touch with him?
Where at in Matamoros is this doctor located at?
I have gone to Progresso and have been taking the shots there and brought some home...has anyone gone there called El Valley. and I would go once a month to get sets but I stopped because I don't know if they show up on a drug test if you take them.
I was going to Acuna,Mexico and lost weight. But had to stop because of $ and got pregnant. I desparetly need to go back. But here I am reading these and would love to have these. Does anyone know about an MD in Lubbock,Tx? Or should I stick with Mydietsolutions looks like the women that have gone there have had great success. I was spending like $500 a month going to Mexico but hey it worked!:)
I have been taking injections on and off for 2 years.  I started again Sunday and have lost 12 lbs.  The doctors name is Dra. RM Calderon she is in Acuna every other weekend and in Piedras Negras the rest of the time.  Her number is 782-01-06.  Good Luck.  
-Veronica
***@****
i'M WONDERING ABOUT THE ENERGY FROM THE INJECTIONS, I DON.T NEED THE WEIGHT LOSS, BUT I DO NEED TO LOSE THE BELLY FAT, I HAD A ROUX N Y SEVERAL YRS AGO, AND AFTER SEVERAL YRS OF HELL, AM FINALLY I HOPE ON THE WAY TO FEELING BETTER .  I NEED ENERGY ,,ENERGY.  I HOPE THIS IS THE ANSWER.  Im reaching the end of my rope.anyone out there able to help ???
I have had more energy since I've taken them but I cannot directly attribute it to the injections.  I have been eating healthier and exercising.  I have been drinking only water.  All those things alone could lead to more energy by themselves.  If energy is your priority right now I would suggest B12.  I took B12 tongue strips while eating the way I was eating and little exercise and it had an immediate impact.
dr uribes # 868-813-2974
Hi! I been wanting to do the injections but im scare, I've heard that u can get holes or bumbs in the stomach area where u inject them. Is that true?
hey yall i 2 did "the mexico diet" i like to call it..
it really does work trust me!!! its pills and a ahot taken every other day in the lower stomach or butt, it doesnt hurt at all its only a small amount. though your first visit does have to ne at the clinic in mexico, after that you can jus get them in the mail. for the first 10 days its no bread,rice,cereal,dressing whats so ever. you have to lose 10 lbs if not you do it again for another 10days until you lose 10 lbs. after that is anything fat free as much as u like. though i have 2 say theres not so much out there..but i lost 65lbs in the 6months wowowowow!!!!!!!!
and very important theres is absolutly no!!!!! excersise untill you have lost at least 50 lbs. pretty good huh!1 would recomend to anyone..
Could yoy tell me the name of the doctor in Mexico? Where in Mexico?
I am in desperate need!!
I'm planning on starting the amino injections w/ vitiamins. I take Synthroid 137mcg everyday but have not found information on any side effects if I do the injections while taking Synthroid does anyone out there know? Can anyone direct me to where I can find more information on this before I begin?  Thanks, anything will help.
all i can say 2months with a weight lose of 35lbs and counting with the The Diet Clinic in matamoros, mexico Dr. H. Teran
its a combo of pills and shots and a diet plan.    it really works
planing start going to the clinic my self. i've been taking redotex by it self but not working..let u guys now how it goes!!!any recommedations???
i am going to a female Dr. Eva Mendoza in Reynosa and she gives the shots once a week w/ some hunger suppresant pills. i have been going with her on and off for 2 years and it really does work, the diet is a low carb diet and ggradually starts in putting carbs in your diet ( she does not prescribe the same iet to everyone, it's according to weight and medical history)i am currently going to her and i have already lost 30 lbs in 2 months. it gets kind of expensive but it's really worth it. specially because you learn to eat the right food and the right portion.
can anyone please provide the address/directions to Dr Eva Mendoza in Reynosa
I NEED TO KNOW OF SOMEONE THAT PUTS THAT INJECTION HERE IN SOUTH TEXAS "THE VALLEY" AREA. NOT MEXICO..PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP TO ***@****

THANX
I'm going to dr mendoza in reynosa and a have lost 15lbs in a month!
I am very happy!!!!!!!! IT REALLY WORKS

I live in the Corpus Christi area? Where is the closest place to me where I can get those injections that actually work?
I am starting up again with Dr Rocio Monsivais Calderon.  She alternates every other weekend between Piedras Negras and Acuna.  The cost is 5 dollars per shot up to 64 shots plus your supplements.  I lost 30 plus pounds the first month.  I am excited to go back.  email me if you would like her info.
v e r o n i c a . a l v a r e z 7 7 @ y a h o o . c o m

I would love to have access to the shots here so I dont have to travel to Mexico.  If anyone knows of another doctor that will send the injections via mail please email me and let me know.  Thanks.
What is the Doctors name?

For everyone asking about Diet Clinic in Matamoros, Mexico I have that information.  I've been going to see Doctor Jose Heberto Teran on and off for the past 6 yrs when lived in B'ville and did loose a lot a weight.  Once you are seen at the office and you can't go to his office for appts, he will either give you the package for you to take home and then you can pick up medication for another month if you feel you need to loose more weight. Oh!!!! also, I moved to Houston, TX and I will deposit the money for the treatment to his account and I will get it mailed by them to Houston.

His address is
Alvaro Obregon No. 44
H. Matamoros, Tam.
812-35-85 or 812-12-94
***@****
800-850-4085
I hope my information helps anyone trying to loose weight..it really works.
I am interested in losing weight and based on all reviews above it makes me want to really try it now. Is this doctor on border or is he inside the city?

Also, have anyone seen any side effects from taking the injections?
Hi, can you tell me the name of clinic/doctor that gives papaya shots in Progreso?
Does anyone have any idea if we have a doctor here in Houston that would gives the Amino Acid or Pappaya injections?
i just started the injections yesterday but have decided not to do the diet pills due to the side affects... but the injection is all natural  B12 and B complex combined with a fat burner is all i need to get me started...and so far so good i feel more energy than i had in months...good luck to you all.....in you weight loss....

LADAMA
hi Dora,
Do you know if I can buy the amino acids injections on line??I
Are the amino acid shots sterile & safe from dr teran? Anyone have any problems?
Do you by any chance have the diet #1?  I went last month and lost the paper.  I am out of town and can't make it to his office
look in craigslist in mcallen tx in the section health and beauty theirs a lady that sells them...
Hi I'm taking the exact same pills plus diet plus injections. I've lost 15 pnds in 1wk 1/2 it's so cool!!
I would love to know the name of the Dr. in Matamoros... My family lives in Hgn as well.. I would love to cross the border and see this Dr. I have heard of others in "La Flores" but afraid to try something no one else has tried... Please help! Thanks.
why cant you do any exercise.. please let me know. im on the shots
ANY DOCTORS IN FLORIDA???
Dr.  Alice Pangle at Southwest Bariatrics in Lubbock is wonderful!!!  She has been there for many years and stays up to date on everything!! Good Luck!!
Hi Im from McAllen. I myself have done the amino acid injection or likely called extract of papaya injections which is all the same and it is effective with a combination of diet pills that minimizes your hunger instead of taking it away. I was treated by a Doctor in REYNOSA TAMP MEX who would teach you how to eat and what not to eat, plus diet pills and injections every two weeks. To good to be true it effectively took off 30 lbs in 3 months and I keept the weight off for a whole year afterwards without anything else just basically eating right.
please any help to found the amino acids injection in texas please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee anyone thanks
do you know if I can send money and get injections and pills sent to me in CA  I will never beable to travel to piedres negras mexico.  I did when I lived in TX and I looked great in 2 months .  I need to do it again.  Please help if you can with some info thank you so much

sincerely, angela
Ho
w much does it cost?
where do you buy your injections?
where do you buy your injections?
where in progresso were you going? I want to go also but no too deep into mexico. Also, have you ever checked to see if the pharmacies close by sell them already?
Ok, my question is i saw several say you can purchase the amino acid injections on my diet solutions but when I went to the website, it says prescription required.  How are you obtaining a prescription?
Where do you get a prescription for it?
I went to their website and it states prescription required. Where did you get a prescription to purchase? i am interested