Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Anyone follow the 'Eat to Live' Plan?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Anyone follow the 'Eat to Live' Plan?

I'm new to this board so forgive me if this topic gets brought up a lot.  I'm wondering if anyone can give me any info/ share their experiences with the Eat to Live diet.  I'm thinking of trying it.  I'm already a vegetarian so I don't think it will be too hard for me to follow.  Also, what is the deal with B12 shots?  What is that for?
I just picked up the Eat to Live book and am finding it pretty fascinating. I lived much like his plan (without having heard of it- just following my own nutritional good sense) for about a year and dropped nearly 80 pounds. I strayed a bit and had to slow down due to an injury, so I gained a small amount back, but I'm back on track as of the last couple of weeks. Weight loss or not, I feel fantastic much of the time when eating well. There were also a few unexplained (until now) reversals for me. I have been asthmatic for years- even when I was slim and extremely athletic (danced professionally). I've not needed an inhaler now for two years. I also suffered from hypothyroidism and have been off those meds for over a year now, with only one major symptom left of an acute autoimmune disease. It's been quite helpful.

I see you posted this a while ago. Did you start? Are you seeing good progress?