Anyone follow the 'Eat to Live' Plan?
I'm new to this board so forgive me if this topic gets brought up a lot.  I'm wondering if anyone can give me any info/ share their experiences with the Eat to Live diet.  I'm thinking of trying it.  I'm already a vegetarian so I don't think it will be too hard for me to follow.  Also, what is the deal with B12 shots?  What is that for?
I just picked up the Eat to Live book and am finding it pretty fascinating. I lived much like his plan (without having heard of it- just following my own nutritional good sense) for about a year and dropped nearly 80 pounds. I strayed a bit and had to slow down due to an injury, so I gained a small amount back, but I'm back on track as of the last couple of weeks. Weight loss or not, I feel fantastic much of the time when eating well. There were also a few unexplained (until now) reversals for me. I have been asthmatic for years- even when I was slim and extremely athletic (danced professionally). I've not needed an inhaler now for two years. I also suffered from hypothyroidism and have been off those meds for over a year now, with only one major symptom left of an acute autoimmune disease. It's been quite helpful.

I see you posted this a while ago. Did you start? Are you seeing good progress?