Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Anyone know anything about Clenbuterol ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Hey I need to find out if anyone knows anything about Clenbuterol. Like does it work well for humans? I know it works well in show cows and horses hehe but how about human.

Clen is an illegal drug for humans, legal for animals and is used by fitness professionals, bodybuilders etc.... to cut fat quickly.  It is similar to taking Ephedra but the side affects are increased.  It is also pretty dangerous.  There are forums on the web where you can get other opinions both male and female, goggle bodybuilding forums or steriod forums.  Hope this helps.  I personally considered it but I decided that I wanted to keep my heart.  Hope this helps.
hehe fat will kill you also :)

"Live fast, die young and leave a good-looking corpse" John Derek

Also just some meds are illegal for humans in the US. If in Canada, UK, Mexico, or some other country you can get the items from your Dr. I take a lot of trips sometimes months at a time.
I have heard some scary things about it, which is why I personally would never take it. That being said, one of my friends took it after she was 60+ lbs from having her baby. She lost 40 lbs in a month! Then she stopped because she was too scared to keep taking it. Really reserach it if you must take it, even talk to your doctor, he has to tell you the facts. Maybe even find a body builder that you KNOW takes steriods and ask him, he may know someone. Good luck!
Clen is not harmful for humans, but like lots of other meds you need a perscription for it or must find other means to get it. It is a broncial drug... but may aid in fat loss. Both my husband and I have taken it. He had more success than I did. We are both in good shape and wanted to loose a little body fat for summer. You must cycle clen, or your body will get used to it. Pretty much it raised you body temperature. This normally last for about a two week period, then you body gets used to it and brings your temperature back down. I used a two week on, two week off schedule and so did my husband. I will probably use it again, at one point or another in my life, but for now I'm not ready to sweat like that again. It pretty much makes you feel really hot... fever hot and you feel like your sick. But we will all do crazy things to look good in a bathing suit!! Good luck if you take it and let me know your results!
I have just started taking Clen and have a few questions.  I have my doubts that this could actually work the way I have heard it does. Any information provided would be greatly appreciated.
I am actually on Clen right now. I just started taking it. i'm on my first couple of days. I feel a little hot and have some headaches but they say that it should go away. I've heard from my friends to take it in a pyramid scheme per week, then take a week off. During that week off, i'm gonna take Zantrex 3. Then i will repeat the cycle for 3 more weeks after.
People always say bad things about something they don't know about. Everything is harmful to your body. I feel that taking clen, eating right, and excercising is not harmful to me. Eating fast food, smoking, drinking, and not excercising seems worse to me.
never heard of clen but i know al,lol, he's my asthma pump yes,al-buterol!
Hi I read your post, a few questions if you don't mind, were you able to purchase the clen easily? Like you I am in good shape I just want to lose those extra few pesky pounds.  My worry is buying it on line and getting junk lol. Thanks so much.
CLEN is a tad over rated.........most pros use it with T3 & T4  and for the side affects..ya mine as well use EPHEDRA which is still legal to buy..and all over the net..
I want to order Clenbuterol but i dont have a visa...i was wondering if anyone would order it for me and i'll send them money?? In particular Pdog (because you're currently taking it.) Can sombody please please help me out!?!!

Thank you
Dani
Has anyone heard of Yabang Clenbuterol from China?? If anyone has tried it how were the results??

Thankx
has anyone actually bought clenbuterol online? i've been looking around but i'm just worried about getting ripped off...any suggestions on reliable sites??
I have been using clenbuterol for a week in a half now. For the first week i ate fairly healthy and took 40mcg of Clenbuterol and 80mgc Of T3/T3. The second week i contunued my healthy eating and started exercising, while increasing my dosage to 80mcg of Clenbuterol, and the same dosage of 80mcg of T3/T4. I only have about 15lbs to loose, but i havent lost any weight! Someone help me, what am i doing wrong????????
Hi, I live near Charlotte NC and bought (i think) 120 pills of this stuff for $130. from a good friend.  It really worked for my buddy....he lost 13 pounds in two weeks, and  around 20 overall after a month.  I'm not fat, just wanted a six pack, so I asked him to get me some as well.  I took  about 20 of them and had to stop (I am very sensitive to stimulants, and I take klonopin every day, which isn't a good mix) b/c I felt like I was capable of picking up a car and throwing it 30 miles (not to mention my hand tremors became 10 times worse).  I still have almost the entire bottle and will sell them for $85.  I kept them b/c I felt like it would be a good pick-me-up if i'm feeling tired.  Just let me know, and we'll work something out.....you can get me at 704-241-5559  just leave a message cause I usually screen my calls....Stephen.
I have purchased a 20mg amount of clen and a 25mg of T3 but am unsure of the amounts to take.. can anyone assist?
I started to take it, but I don't understand how many miligrams is 0,02 mg.  I don't want to go over the dosage, but I am not sure if each pill is equilant to 20 mg.  Can someone let me know for sure? Thanks!
david  durso at   yahoo        no spaces
I have read alot about Clenbuterol. If you cycle it properly along with diet and exercise to loose a good 10 lbs, will you GAIN ANY WEIGHT BACK once you've lost the 10 lbs and go off clenbuterol while still maintaining propper diet and exercise regiems?? HELP??
Dee
try typing slc health and fitness in to google and visiting their site. I just ordered some (its UK based, i live in the UK). They accept credit and debit cards which is a massive help, plus i received a receipt straight away as well as a number to ring, which the guy selling the stuff picked up immediately.

If you live abroad and want to contact these guys just add +44 before the   number and drop the 0.

They also provide advice on how to take it, they suggest 2 days on then 2 days off which makes sense to me.

Good luck everyone!
To everyone who is wondering cytomel (T3) is not dosed in milligrams, it is in micrograms--0,02u=20 micrograms. As far as how much to take, it is absolutely essential that you do not start off at a high dose or end at a high dose as this can damage or kill your thyroid and leave you forever dependent on replacement hormones. Instead "pyramid" the dosage starting off at 25ug (micrograms) per day for the first four days, then 50ug per day for the next four days, next 75ug per day for the following four days, and finally 100ug per day for a total of 4-8 days. After this it is necessary that you go back down the way you came (i.e. 75 for 4 days, 50 for 4, 25 for 4, then stop) All of this is done so that your thyroid can slowly accommodate the large increase and then decrease in what it considers to be a natural hormone--if you stop or start at 100ug it will simply stop producing your natural T4 and/or T3. As far is Clen is concerned, follow a similar schedule peaking somewhere between 80 & 100, and follow a 2 week on two week off schedule. Since clen is a beta 2 agonist, you can expect your beta 2 receptors to become saturated and non-responsive after about two weeks of steady stimulation and their down regulation time (time needed to recover) is about the same. Hope this helps!
Questions:

1) Where can I get this and not be scammed

2) What is the proper dosage? I need to lose about 15-20 pounds.. and what is the right cycle?? Ive heard everything from the pyramid, to 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, 6 weeks on 6 weeks off. HELP!
Forget Clenbuterol and get a supplement without side effects that is just as effective - check out this review - http://www.squidoo.com/best-proactol-review
i would like to purpose clen at a reasonable price i live in nyc

Was wondering if anyone has tried Clen stacked with T3 and ephedrine?

I bought these as a package nearly a week ago and am taking them... I dont feel like iv lost anything yet, I know its early though...

Also, how much exercise should I be doing?...

i live in nyc too. and i got an extra 100 pills 40 mcg each.contact me on
      horas_500 at yahoo
Hi all - I have been on Clem for 2 weeks now, I dont feel the effects of fever or hotness...I am taking the liquid (start off with 1/2 dropper for the 1st week then a full dropper 2nd week then 3rd week ween off)
I was told by a personal trainer to take a benedril at nite to help me sleep and settle down....I have lost 5 lbs in my fist week & so far 3 more lbs this week. I was told to take everything that is white in my diet & cut it out or make it whole wheat....only use Splenda (not anything else) cut all sugars and ride my bike  :-) for exercise.
Yes clenbuterol is safe if used properly.
I have personally used it since the late 80"
Hey, I've read a lot of information about Clen and am highly interested in trying it. I used to take Adderall (adderrall) and loved it, just don't have a prescription and can't find anyone with it. I have heard a lot of mixed info on how to take Clen and a reliable, secure site to purchase it from. Will someone please give me a legit site to purchase Clen or Adderall (adderrall) from? I don't want to end up being scammed.
where do find clenbuterol please help me find place that is for real. c m o o r e at yahoo *******
I recently bought 100 chinese clen.  They are 40 mcg.  I am 5"2 and 9 stone, hoping to get back to somewhere between 7 1/2 and 8 stone.  I exercise regularly and ea well, but cannot get the weight off and keep it off.

I am worried about taking them as I am a childminder and wonder if they will effect my ability to care for children.  Also, will they effect my driving?  And finally, I am a student with exams coming up...will they efect my concentration?
I just do not get how you can just purchase this stuff online if it is not legal for human use i am interested in gettin t3 and clen but worried id ge introuble for buyin online
Hi, I'm thinking about trying clen and t3 does anyone know where I can get it in the uk and a reliable source?
I bought some clenbuterol.  I got my shipment in a manilla sized envelope with childrens toys and a little plastic wad with the clen hidden inside a crayon box.  In the email it says "dont want your neighbors to find out your taking weight loss pills? No worries!, we have hidden them in the pencil box along with other childrens toy"  Why the hell would they do that?  
im taking clenbuturol and taking 50 mg a day for 3 days then having a one day break then bk on for 4 days and this seems the most safe way to me hope it helps
i was just wondering weather clen makes women infertile? is this true? i am thinking about taking them but want to know before i do.
I bought mine from www.pharmaoffshore.com.  It cost about 90 bucks for 200 of 20mcg pills.  they come in a very small bottle, and on the bottle it says made by:  LA Pharma S.r.l.  -  underneath this it says www.LaAnabolic.com.

Does it work?  I've only taken it for about 6 days so far but I'm hot as hell all the time, and my hands are very very shaky.  So I figure I am taking too much (tried the 20mcg to start, increase by 20mcg a day until reaching 120mcg, and then reducing the dosage back down to 0mcg over a two week period).

I hope that helps anyone.  I do notice I feel very energetic at times, and others very sleepy, so I'm trying to figure out what is the best time to take it.  I imagine if taken properly w/ diet and exercise this stuff is no joke.  Hope that helps someone.  Tom.
I just started taking clenbuterol. I took only 1 pill today and am planning to take 2 pills tomorrow. So far it has made me feel energetic and I noticed that I got very hot and sweaty during my workout. I wanted to get some advice on the dose I should be taking( I am a 133 pound woman), what I should be eating ( I eat pretty clean already) and what kind of results I should expect to see. Any advice would be great!
First of all, EPHEDRA is different than EPHEDRINE... Everyone is saying clen is the same as EPHEDRA and you can buy EPHEDRA legally... YES, you can buy EPHEDRA legally, only because its an asthma medication.. EPHEDRINE is still ILLEGAL in the U.S. and cannot be purchased legally...
CLENBUTEROL is ILLEGAL in the U.S. but that doesnt mean you cant obtain it. You can get it anywhere from $30 to $150. And YES, it absolutely works. You will lose unbelievable weight in a short time. I personally think its a GREAT idea if you use the recommended dosage and buy from a legit dealer with a legit brand of clen such as Spiropent. The side effects are mostly only seem in cases of over dosage and include, muscle tremors (shakes), heavly sweating, increased body tempature, increased heart rate, increased blood pressure, and in some cases can cause a myocardial infarction (heart attack) so use only if you have supervised usage or you know everything there is to know about it. But like i said, it absolutely DOES work.
I can't tell you the right dosage for pills only maybe the gel.  You are on the right track.  Sweating is good as you're burning fat and if you eat right and exercising right this is the best thing.  Don't take too much because you become immune to it.
Where would you suggest I purchase CLEN online???  I have found a few sites but not sure what questions to ask or what to buy?  Can you please help!!
Hello I plan on starting Clem in a couple weeks, mine is in a liquid. Not a pill, that I actually have to have a syringe and drop some on my tongue.  Can anyone tell me how much I need to take the first couple days, without feeling up and down, I did take it before, but it made me very moody, and I would come up and then down,(is that normal) ! I have read so many reviews about Clem, and it really seems to work, can anyone help on the dosage?? Thank you!
Where is the best place to get Clen
I have low blood pressure and I am getting ready to take Clen. Will Clen affect my blood pressure medication? The last thing that I want is to die trying to be thin! Can someone please help me out here.
THANKS
I have been offered this clen stuff but after reading so many things about side effects I'm a little worried.  I've had Phentermine in the past and it did help loads, but it is not working for me again now.
I took clen for a year, the side effects are horrible I used to be moody all the time, have serious heart pains and have muscle cramps in my hands, legs, arms & feet! I did loose weight which was awesome, but unfortunatly I abused the drug and took 6 - 8 tablets a day, luckily I told my new partner and he made me throw them away because I was getting sick. I might try them again one day but just be careful with them.
Does any one know the risks of Clenbuterol while preg? i have just found out i am preg while i was on the gel.