Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Anyone know of a legit online pharmacy where I can buy phentermine??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Anyone know of a legit online pharmacy to buy phentermine from? I ordered tonight from www.webrxscripts.com. I can't seem to reach them by phone, fax or email! I'm afraid I've been scammed. Anyone here ever ordered from them??

Any info you can give me would be great!

Thanks.
Try www.dragonpharmacy.com, I've bought from them and received my order the next day (with 2nd day shipping). When I had a question, they emailed me within a few days. Good luck to you!
Thanks! I saw you had posted about www.webrxscripts.com. to another member. Have you used them?

I'll try this one!

Thanks!
I was told about this site, but did not ordered from them. Someone else told me about the one I did order from, and I was very happy with the service. Did you ever hear back from the place you placed your order with? Hopefully they were a legit site.
No. I filed a claim with my bank and ordered from

http://www.paradisepharmacy.com/ they'll be here on Wed! My cousins have ordered from them and were very happy!! ;)

Thaks for your help!
I have ordered from www.webrxscripts.com twice and the 1st time i did not have a problem contacting them about the status of my order, but the second time i ordered (which was just 3 weeks ago) I was not able to contact anyone via phone, fax, or email. My order did come three days after i placed the order both times and the pills were legit but I was just frustrated with the fact that i no one never returned any of my calls, fax, or email. I probably will not use them again.
how much does it cost per month
IT is very stupid to buy medicine from a computer.
Did you receive your order and how is it working?
While I also ordered from Webrxscripts and I'm getting a feeling I've been ripped!  Anyone have any luck?  Thanks
I am having same problem with Webrxscripts.  I ordered yesterday and cannot reach them by phone or email.    They have hit my bank account for the $.  

I have never had a problem before with other places other than slower delivery than usual.  

I don't know what the next step is to do??

When receiving your order from dragonpharmacy, was the packaging discreet or was it obvious that it was diet pills? I don't want my husband to know what I am ordering!

Also, did the phentermine seem like it was the same potency as what you get from the pharmacy when a doctor prescribes it?

Hi there! It work out fine for me, no bad reactions. I've since found a lower cost site, but DP sent it in a bubble wrap envelope. I had to sign to receive it. Good luck!
my first time ordering pills offlineand I ordered from webrxscripts.com also, and of course now i cant get in touch  with anyone from their company. i never received a confirmation email of any sort. I paid for the 2 day shipping as i'm sure many of you did, and like the rest of you, the $ was taken out of my account ASAP! 4 days later, no pills. lol... should i be worried? should i call my bank?  anybody have an answer .... :-) thanks!
YES! If you haven't received the product that you ordered, call your bank immediately. The bank will have to re-issue you a new card.
I purchasse from customhrt 10-09 and receive shipment in 2 days 10-11, price also reasonable, meds works.
Hi.  I just ordered from Webrxscripts.com and cannot get a representative on the telephone and emails are returned.  Has anyone ordered recently?  Did you actually get your order?  Should I wait a few days before calling my bank and cancelling the transaction?
Have any of you received your order from webscript at all? Did you need an approval from your doctor before they shipped the order to you?

I just found this forum today...after ordering from Webscriptsrx.com yesterday! (In this life timing is everything, it seems!) Anyway, I'd ordered from them once before and was frustrated in that the phone number is ALWAYS busy etc and no way to contact them.  BUT the meds did arrive ok a few days later.  As it was time to refill I used them again yesterday, but seems same old story with the not being able to find out the status of my order.  I've never had this problem before with any other site.  I'll let you know if they come thru or not.  If I hear nothing and receive nothing within next few days I'd better call the bank.  Damn....so annoying.
ok.Someone please help.. I immidently got in contact with this website, and read what others had to post, and quickly ran to called my bank,and they told me no money was taken out, and nothing was on hold either, basically pending to get taken out. She said being I ordered it last night, it should have been pending on my account this morning, but she said their hasn't been any activity for the last 4 days, and nothing pending for the furture. Was my order denyed? When I finished ordering, and clicked process, it said processing, and the screen when white, and that was it. There wasn't anythng else. I'm soo confused, and scared, and mad. I want my medicane, and I want it now. I don't know where else to turn too, or what other side to go to order. I'm honestly about to cry, I can't believe this is happening. I wonder how long it usually takes for them to take the money out. They usually say the next morning, its like theire in such a rush to take people's money. Others ont his board say they got it taken out asap, others say they didn't hear from them and then all of a sudden the meds arrived at their door. I'm soo confused. Do you know if your bank, when orders are placed, their taken out asap. The lady tried to explain to me that once a order is made of the internet, the bank is notified. Once the money is pending to get taken out, and two when it is taken out. This is driving me crazy!!! Has anyone gone through the same thing, how quickly after ordering from Webrxscripts was money taken out? Did anyone ever find a number? Did anyone not get a confromation sheet, and the order still came? Did I place the order, i guess that question is for people that ordered from that site, and saw the same white screen as i did, or maybe saw something diffrent..Please help!
If you did not get a confirmation page, you are probably not going to be charged.  I would keep checking with your bank for a few days and if the charge is not there, consider yourself lucky.

I am having a very difficult time locating online sites for phentermine.  They claim there is a shortage or something...doesa anyone know about this?  Also, if you have any tried & true sites that have worked for you, I would so greatly appreciate the info.
I just ordered from Webrxscripts.com a few hours ago and got no confirmation either.  I see they did charge my account so I hope I do get the meds.  I tried calling them because I don't know if I gave them the right # for my doctor.  I keep getting a busy signal.  Does anyone think that they will contact me if they can't get a hold my dr.?

Thanks!

I have used dragonpharmacy a long time ago and I lost 30 lbs! I had about 20 lbs. to go and when I went to the website to order again, their website was not taking any new orders because they had so many customers they had to catch up on all the other orders. I have stubborn baby fat that won't go away!  I have not found any website with the Phentermine that actually works. I have gotten a few Rx from my doctor but she will only give me a month's worth. I need to find a good website with no bs on shipping and billing with legit meds. I'm tired of spending money on something that doesn't work when I order online. Please let me know if you had any luck with finding legit Phentermine. When I use to receive my order from dragonpharm, it came in a Rx bottle. All the other website delivered their phen in a small white envelope and they did not work at all. I know right away after the first dose if it is legit or not. Please help if you can!

kayadade
I want to know of a pharmacy online that has BBB on it and is licensed and insured   any1 know of any? I am  scared to but meds online  want to make sure its legit  first  thanks Michelle
just curious but how much are you guys spending to buy online? i get my Rx from a dr and it only costs $26 and they give it to me there in the office no need to go to a pharm, and yes they normally only give you 1 month at a time b/c of the potential side effects like raised blood pressure, i think they do that to monitor you and i know that some dr will take you off if you stop losing weight
I've bought phentermine through this website meds-xpress.com Prices are pretty cheap. They ship domestically from US to US. When I ordered I used a mastercard but they accept visa as well. Before ordering I found this website, but did a bit more research and found meds xpress.  The unique thing that attracted me to them was the feedback that is going around publicly. You can find some feedback through these websites, which is what helped me make an educated guess and use them. For those interested and to save you time from looking you can find some feedback from these locations or links:

http://www.topix.com/forum/drug/phentermine/TK7HJKA21RQU0GHEQ

http://www.pharmacyreviewer.com/forum/pharmacies-not-yet-featured-reviews-section/15486-meds-xpress-com-feedbacks.html

http://www.pharmacyreviewer.com/forum/overcoming-anxiety-all-about-anti-anxiety-drugs-sedatives/15785-psicofarma-xanax.html
I is almost impossible to find legitament phentermine without a prescription online. There are hundreds of sites claiming to sell it, but if you'll look carefully you'll notice "phentermine" is misspelled. They do this to fool people into thinking it's real legitament phentermine. All it turns out being is an over-the-counter suppliment. Some examples are:  Phentirimine, Phentarmine, and Phentamine. Just read about the actual drug they are trying to sell, even if you have to look it up somewhere else. You'll see it's not the real deal.