Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Anyone taking hcg injections AND lipotropic injections?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

I am currently taking hcg injections, but I was interested in the b-12 lipotropic injections.  I asked the dr. would it be safe to take both and he said yes, but I was wondering if anyone had tried it, and  if so, what results did they see?

Thanks!
I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM. I'M IN THE MONTGOMERY AREA. WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAS BEEN TO A DOCTOR HERE THAT GIVES THE LIPOTROPIC INJECTIONS.
Yes, I just finish losing 35lbs with a dr in beverly hills. Call him, he may sell the injection to you. Delightmedical in Beverly Hills
Montgomery Alabama is on Atlanta Hwy.  Alabama Weight Loss Centers.  I am going to the office in Prattville for the injections.  Just started last night.  I feel better today.  Also, taking the bonitril in morning.  I have not been hungry today.  I have only used 360 of my 1000 calories for the whole day.  I have drank my 64 oz. of water.  I got a water jug at wallmart and filled it with Icewater, when empty I can have another diet coke.  Gives me incentive to drink water.
How much do the shots in Beverly Hills run?

How long did it take to lose the 35 pds?

:-)

yes, I see Dr. Sanchez.
HOW MANY TIME A MONTH DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE INJECTIONS OF B12/LIPOTROPIC,AND HOW FAST DO YOU NOTICE THE WEIGHT LOSE
I take the Lipotropics every 48 hours and it really started working on me right away.  When I did the injections I noticed faster results than the pill form (www.mydietsolutions.com carries the pill form, the local doctor here only did the shots).  I'm back to the injections now so that I can go ahead and get to my weightloss goal.  I was only doing the shots once a week, so my loss was around 2-3 pounds a week... didn't know you could do them every other day!  So I'm anxious to see!  Will keep you posted.
OMgosh!!!  I am DOWN another 1.8 POUNDS!!  That makes a total loss of 23.2 POUNDS so far!
This stuf is sooooooooo worth checking out, girl!  I really have done great.  I've stayed on my 1200-1400 calorie intake (it's easy with these shots LOL), drank enough water, and exercised every day for at least 30 minutes (but I go an hour on the treadmill).  You'll love the people at MDS as well.  They're some of the best!
Have a great weekend!!!!
Has anyone experienced hard things under your skin after starting the lipo injections? I have some marble like knots and some are straight and some hurt REALLY badly.  If I find a sensitive one and keep messing with it will inevitably leave a bruise.
I am taking both the hcg nad the lipotronic but still no result. Am I doing something wrong? Help
Knots can be caused by not getting the injection into the muscle.  It's an IM injection, so if you only get it into the fatty layer... yes, it will leave a knot because the medication has pooled in that one place.  
How is your water intake?  It needs to be 1/2 your body weight, but in ounces (ex. if you way 160, then 80 ounces of water).  How is your calorie intake?  A 1200-1400 calorie diet is recommended (the closer to 1200 the better).  How is your exercise?  At least 30 minutes of good workouts where you sweat is best.  What are you eating?  The higher the protein, the better the weightloss.
HTH
Yes, I think it is my water intake because it's not as much as that. I will will be taking more water.

Can you as well advice me on the mixing of my hcg maybe I'm not mixing it right.

Thanks.
I'm not familiar with the doseage on HCG.  I opted not to do them after reading a lot of research on it, especially an article that's found at the link below.  About half-way down the page she talks about HCG and the FDA:
http://healthresources.caremark.com/topic/dietscams

I chose to only do the Lipotropics and Adenosine that I order from Dr. Gates at MyDietSolutions.com .  I've had success with it and really like it, so I've stuck with it.  Sorry I couldn't help you on the HCG question, but I know with any weight-loss plan that I've been on, the above recommendations really hold pretty true.  I found my diet pamphlet from MDS, and their recommended range of calories for women is 1200-1400 and for men it's 1500-1800.

Best Wishes for a great 2008!!
Thanks for your help! I think I am not injecting the right place. I am just injecting y bum. Could that be the problem? how do I inject my muscles. I'm also getting my Lipotropics from Dr Gates as well. I just need to be doing the right thing to get the right result. Thanks revins
You do have muscles in the hip area.  But you also have them in your thighs and your upper arm (I don't do the arm because it tends to make mine sore).  Dr. Gates has a really good video at the bottom of his homepage ( http://www.mydietsolutions.com/mds/index.php ) that shows how to do it correctly.  The Lipotropics are really incredible, so hopefully the video will help you with the injections!
I have watched the vedio and it shed more light on how to do it.

Thanks and hopefullly I'll get better result this time around.

Thanks.
Best wishes on taking the injections and weightloss!!!
Just had to tell you... I just HAD TO peek at the scale, because my clothes are literally sliding off my hips LOL!  I'm not supposed to weigh in until Saturday... but I looked and.....
I'M DOWN ANOTHER 1.4 POUNDS SO FAR THIS WEEK!!!!!!
I know.. I shouted... but OMgosh!!!!   I'm soooooooo excited!!!
So happy and so exited for you. will keep you posted as well. watch this space.
Oh, WOW!!!!!
I LOST 2.8 POUNDS THIS WEEK!!
I've now LOST 25.6 POUNDS Total so far
an am still losing!!!  From a 41+ inch waist to a 35 as of this morning.
WOW!!!!  The B6/B12/Lipotropics from MyDietSolutions.com are AWESOME!!!!!!
Well I am still where I am!, not loosing but rarher craving more thsn usual. I am getting depressed now.
Maybe adding a high protein shake in after your workout would help.  That's part of my everyday routine.  I was told that protein helps build muscle, and muscle in turn burns fat.
Good luck!!
How many times a week do you inject Lipotropics? Pls let me know. Thank you.
I inject every 72 hours.  And so far it's working!  I'm honestly in shock at how well I'm doing!  I'm DOWN another 2.6 POUNDS this week!! Total loss so far with the B6, B12 Lipotropics after being on the shots and/or the LipoBC pills for 16 weeks is now 28.2 POUNDS!! That's an average of almost 2 pounds per week! With a reduced calorie intake of 1200cal, increased water intake and daily exercise of 30 minutes... I am definitely having success that will last, because I've made a healthy lifestyle change!! I'm a Loser... and I am LOVING it!
Go to yahoo.com groups, search for the group HCG_Support.  After you join go to Files and they have a document explaining how to mix the different dosages.
i want to know if anybody has had a dull pain to the upper right hand side under the ribs i experience this pain since i'm taking the shots b12 and lipotropics let me know if anybody has had this pain or you know if it's a side affect. thanks
i work for a weight loss center...we give the b12 w/hcg and lipotropic. if you have a history of cancer, cysts, fibroids, tumors, endometriosis, or blood clotting disorders then i would not take the hcg because it is the human growth hormone and could cause a reginerative process for anything listed above, if your are 250 or less then stick to a 1200 cal diet...250 or more then 1600 cal. on average my patients are losing anywhere from 2-10 lbs a week. to mix the hcg with the b12 it is .4 ml of hcg and 1 ml of b12....works the best...good luck...any questions my email is ***@****
I prescribe HCG for weight loss and have used myself. It works great. At the doses involved there are no side effects or risks. The dosage is 125 to 200 IU per dose as opposed to 10,000 IU per dose for infertility or >100,000 IU when pregnant. HCG allows you to lose about 1 pound per day during a 21 to 40 day cycle when paired with 500 calorie diet. You can do this with no hunger and while maintaining energy levels. Most importantly HCG allows you to not only lose pounds but inches with body contouring especially in hips, but, thighs for women and abdomen for men.
How do I locate a Doctor for the B12-Lipotropic Injections?  I am located in Southern NJ
i live in the blytheville Arkansas area i am about 60 miles from memphis tn. i am looking for a weight loss clinic that offers the lipotropic and b12 injections. email christy.***@****
I live in Fort Smith, AR and looking for a doctor close to here that gives the hgc injections
I need help!! I'm 42 & my testosterone is down to 125... Since results I started on HGH for last month. My question is will the HGH be enough to boost my test? I also have 2 vials of HCG & was wandering if that would help. I appreciate any qualified advice I can get!!
Thanks Sonny
I suggest going to see Dr. William Summers in Birmingham, AL (Trussville area) for both Vitamin B12 and Lipotropic injections.  They have worked so well for me and I want to spread the word.  His office number is 205-838-3740.  His address is 52 Medical Park Drive East, Birmingham, AL 35235.  His weight loss program is affordable and effective.

If you are closer to Montgomery or Prattville, AL, then I suggest going to The Weight Clinic.  The phone number is 334-358-9262.  The address is:  462 McQueen Smith Road South, Prattville, AL 36006.  The email for The Weight Clinic is ***@****.

Both clinics are great!!  Great prices on the lipotropic injections!!
It's a little odd to me that you would recommend 1200 Cal on the HCH diet. The most I've heard of is 800 Cals. Can you clarify why you would go with the 1200 Cal
I thought on the HCG your calorie intake was based on how your body burned calories based on your weight, height and age, then you take in 500 calories less than that? Is that not true?
yes here in Boca, Raton Fl there is a wonderful caring Dr. who specializes in the B12- Lipotropics and you can always call the office number is 561-347-1611 his name is Dr. Andrew Ress board certified. go and check him out and not only does he educate you he inspires you as well.