Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Anyone tried 'SlimQuick' diet pills?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Anyone tried 'SlimQuick' diet pills?

Does anyone know about this pill?
hi i have tried the slimquick diet pills and i found out it was a waste of time because they were not even helping me.  So I quit taking thm and started doing setts now i am alot lighter than i was and i feel good!
let me tell you this, I have tried many different things over the counter, this, that and the other......spend lots and lots of dollars of worthless stuff like slimquick and everything else with catchy names to make us buy them.......but bottom line is that i am now seeing a doctor that has greatly helped me. Best thing I did. I recommend you find yourself someone who is specialized in weight management, and stop waisting yourtime or your money.
DO YOU GO TO A WEIGHT LOSS DR OR JUST YOUR FAMILY DR? MY FAMILY DR WONT PUT ME ON ANYTHING EVEN THOUGH I AM 50 LBS OVER. IM SO FRUSTRATED. IM GOING BACK TO HIM AND ASKING HIM WHY. I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO GAIN 50 MORE AND THEN MAYBE I WILL GET SOME HELP BY GAST. BY PASS. I WOULD THINK A DR WOULD HELP NOW RATHER THAN 100 LBS DONE THE ROAD!! THANKS FOR A REPLY!!!
I found a weight management doctor. Regular doctor???? you kidding me?......all they say is "just do it, exercise and less fat." You know what the funny thing is this weight management doctor that i have, he tells me that they never get taught about overweight people in medical school. He trained himself by reading books and medical journals about overweight and obesity , and by treating patients. regardless, i just found out by reading through these messages last night that other people in here are seeing him too and recomending him highly. I recomend him too. are you in los angeles? read through these boards specially a section titled b12 in los angeles. ya dont waste time with regular doctor and dont get in the hell associated with the surgeries. any body that i know did the surgery is regretting now. I am happy.
Thanks. ill look for a weight managment dr around my area thatnks!!!
hey hun, funny thing about regular dr's. i am overweight too and when i was 20 or so, i asked about going on meridia or xenical, and the dr laughed and said, no, you need to exercise, and bring your caloric intake down to 900 cals a day. jerk.

Back then i was like ok so thats like 2 slimfasts and a banana? how's one supposed to get by on that? i think if they were a little more helpful and actually gave us something, then we wouldnt have to order everything online, i sometimes get the phentermine.
hey sunshine, I totally agree with you.
my regular doctor and the 4 - 5 other regular doctors that i saw were afraid of overweight people and all they could say to me is really....."worthless" and now i found a weight loss specialist doctor. I am loving it. he educates me about the medications he uses with me and also the injections. he is very confident that i will be safe. so i am confident. if you live in southern california, i will be more than happy to tell you where he is if you want.
are you referring to the doc k. in beverly hills? if not i would love the name of your doc! thanks!
Ya I am. do you see him? or have you seen him?
from the sounds of it you are looking for another doctor. do you not like him?.....looks like everone else here does like him as well. what are your thoughts about him?
i wish i was in so. cal, but i'm not, i'm all the way over in wisconsin.....my aunt lives in san clemente tho.beautiful over there.
I have not tried 'SlimQuick' but I am using Xenadrine. Since all these drugs have become ephedra-free I feel they don't work as well, they definitely don't curb your appetite. I recently lost 45lbs by going to a medical weight loss clinic in fact Lindora, although they are in California you can do it online. I highly recommend this, I lost weight by diet and walking at least 10,000 steps a day (which is monitored by a pedometer that they give you). You takea multi-vitamin and have shots once a day but the biggest help is the support. I wanted to lose a few more pounds and wish I could sign up for another session  but unfortunately it does get expensive so I thought I would try a diet pill, if anything it has sabotaged my progress as I feel less in control and definitely more hungry. I do workout in the gym not as reguarly as I would like ( due to a very time consumming 3 year old, which I love dearly). I am at a healthy weight and everyone says I should not lose more but I would love to weigh 120lbs, but I guess that will mean more gym and proper diet. It is easy to fall off especially this past Holiday season (thank the LORD that is over). Anyway I recommend Lindora and can the diet pills it is just hype in a bottle. Good Luck to everyone who is trying to lose weight.
Hi.  i wanted to ask someone who has done lindora.  please tell me exactly what is it that they do there.  i now they give you vitamins, but the shots that you get everyday, do you know what they are?  do they stop you from eating? and does lindora tell you what you can and can not eat?  Because my question is that then they send you home and give you a book to follow and eat only the foods that they recommend, that becomes a bit hard for me, unless there is some thing in the vitamin or the shot that will make me turn my head away from food.  how did you control your cravings when you were on your own?  did you feel like eating anything else beside what the book said?  and do you take the shots everyday as long as your with lindora?  i would appreciate every bit of information that you can give me.  thank you,,   cathy
Hi Cathy,They give you a book to read the first few days you eat high fat to prepare the gallbladder and then you do protein days using their protein based products, which actually taste good. You have to keep a food diary and wear your pedometer. You take a multivitamin and a potassium pill as you will be drinking a lot of water. You will have a shot everyday you go in which is 5 days a week, I believe the shot is vit. B12 or a combination, it doesn't supress your appetite but helps with water retention and increases your metabolism. If you have difficulty curbing your appetite they will write a script for an appetite suppresant. There is a nurse practioner on staff and nurses weigh you in everyday and give you your shot. You also have to pee on a keto stick, which is the indicator that you have been cheating as well as your food diary that you need to show them. I had a few weak moments and put M&Ms in my mouth to actually stop myself and spit them out, I wasn't only accountable to myself but to someone else that encouraged you or lectured you if fell off. My husband was very supportive but the staff are fantastic. I know quite a few people who have been successful. Go for it. It works.
Hi I have a friend that is taking Slimquick and is having problems going to the bathroom all the time!! and not feeling well! I told her it was probley the diet pills and she should stop taking them. Has anyone ever had these problems or any other symtoms (symptoms) and should she go off of them.  Thanks
I have tried SlimQuick and done very well.  I am a mother of two with a very high stress job.  The name I think is deceptive, as I did not lose a single pound or inch until I had been using the product for almost 6 weeks.  I am very active with playing with my children and my work has me walking an average of 6 miles a day.  I am a nutritional consultant for a large firm, and am very conscious of what goes into my body.  My youngest son was about to turn 3 and I still had an extra 35 pounds from that pregnancy.  In my business, I get free product offers all the time, and I take full advantage of them.  So at the beginning of March 2005 I started on slimQuick.  I have tried many other diet pills to compliment my healthy lifestyle, but it seemed nothing was going to get those pounds off.    I was even very discouraged when I had near completed the first bottle of SlimQuick with no changes in my body.  That's when the company representative called to get my feedbck on her product and I told her I didn't have any success.  She explained it's formulation further and offered a second free bottle to see if maybe I was carrying a heavier load of hormone stores and might respond with continued use.  Low and behold at week 6, I suddenly lost 2 pant sizes, going from a 14 to a 10.  Nearly 5 inches between my hips thighs and buttocks.  I was shocked and continued taking the product.  By the time I finished the second bottle I was in a size 8.  By The end of July, I was in a a size 6.  i then started on a maintanance dose of only one pill with my morning meal, which I continued through Septmenber of 2005.  It has now been 11 months since I started using SlimQuick and I am a healthy happy 125 pounds at 5'5"...and a size 4.  It is not the answer for everyone, and it is not a magic get skinny quick pill, but if your goal is long term health and you meet the mother or menopausal with high stress criteria for this to possibly work for you...go for it.  I am glad I did!  I used to be described as the "kind of hippy redhead" but now they say "the skinny redhead"...I'll answer to that!
I haven't tried slimquick but I have tried many other pills like hydroxycut, lipovarin, ecafuel(has ephedra)cortislim, provactin, metabolife and a few others. I can tell you from my personal experience the ones that worked best were the hydroxycut and lipovarin. I took a combination of both although I wouldn't recommend it. I lost 34 pds and have gained them back because I stopped doing what made me lose the weight. There is no miracle drug that will make you lose weight. I did it by taking 2 hydroxycuts when I woke up with a cup of coffee and fat free half and half. At 10 am a slice of diet toast with a slice of ham and I'd take two lipovarins. Lunchtime an advantedge(by EAS)shake. At 3pm another slice of diet toast with another slice of ham and another two lipovarins. Dinnertime I'd have some lean meat like chicken breast(about 6 to 8 oz)and canned veggies or salad. Before bedtime I'd have a glass of low fat milk with some nestles chocolate powder no sugar added(this way I wouldn't be hungry and fall asleep). All in all about 1000 calories a day. I'd also do my treadmill for a half hour three times a week. In two months I went from 176 pounds to 143 pds. I made sure that every calorie I took in were healthy ones. It's not a diet, it's a change of lifestyle and one that YOU feel you can live with. Anything else will not work you can trust me on that. Good luck to you my friend. I just started my lifestyle change again today. Wish me luck.
I just started Slimquick.  I am not skeptical, as I have researched it enough to know that I have faith in it and myself that it will work for me.  A question to those of you who took it and it didn't work, did you stick to the diet and exercise program 100%, that is what I plan to do, if so, then I cannot understand why it wouldn't work.  I already know that I will have success as I am so comitted to this system 100%, nutritional diet and excersice I know will play a crucial role in my success or others, if you don't do it to the T, then I don't believe the results will show.
i've been on them for almost a week....i've lost 2 pounds,but im pretty sure it's just water weight and my weight normally fluctuates up and down anyways.....
my issue is it's making me feel very nauseous, and i was reading the exercise/diet book included in the box and i was thinking....if you followed that exactly, even without the slimquick you'd pretty much be guarenteed to lose weight...has anyone had any real success without following the diet plan?? (and also only using one bottle)
I'm from the upper pennisula of Michigan.  OVer the last year I gained 12 pounds and I don't even know how but what's worse is I can't find anything to help me that works.  I have taken 40 pounds off before when I was in my early 20's but since I turned 29 and 30 the weight just keeps coming on.

Desperately I turned to diet pills since what I did the first time I lost weight doesn't work this time.  I have tried working out twice a day.  Lowering carbs, lowering calories and finally went to diet pills to help.

I first tried trimspa:  worked to make me feel full but once that feeling went away I was starving.  Slim fast: whatever!  Hydroxycut make me so nausuas and continuous bowel movement and gassy, but now I'm trying slimquick.  And this one doesn't affect how I feel at all.  I love the diet and exercise regiment but I am starting in the second level since I am a pro at working out  I haven't seen any results yet but it's only been a week and I was not following the regimen at all.  So I guess that the real secret is following the regiment and perhaps our bodies do need to ajust to the pill working.  OUr bodies are probably so screwed up from dieting that it needs time to reprogram.
i have been on slimquick for a week exactly now and I have lost nearly 10lbs, I have been following the diet and exercise program in the box.  I dont' feel any different then before.  I just started taking 2 pills yesterday 2x a day,  I am very happy with my progress.  I am 5' 3" and I was 165lbs last Monday and yesterday I weighed 156lbs.  I am so happy to finally be losing it, I know alot of it has to do with the excercising and diet.  I am pretty happy, but have another 25-30lbs to go to reach my desired weight.  After having 2 children I am finally losing it and will keep it off as long as i continue to eat right and excericse,  AFter the 2 mths of Slimquick I plan to stop taking the pills and just eat and excercise as I was before and only allow myself one cheat day.  I will be thin forever now thanks to the help of Slimquick!
My daughter started taking SlimQuick about a week and a half ago and is already seeing progress.  I would like to try them, but I have high blood pressure.  Does anyone know if you can take these supplements if you have high blood pressure?
Hi everyone!

I am finally seeing results with slimquick!  THe first week I was only taking the one pill but wasn't doing the exercise and eating plan.  Then I started taking two pills and dove into the exercise and eating plan...4 days later 2 pounds were gone.  I'm completely excited!  This is truly the only thing that has helped me in over 5 years.  I have 13 left to go to reach my target weight but if more comes off I'm not saying a word.  I"m 5'2" and 138 now!  It took a week and a half to see any results.  I thought I could tell but was afraid to get on that scale, expecting failure but it really worked!  BUt the exercise and eating is the key.
Hi. I have just started SlimQuick. This my first diet ever so I am hoping it works for me. My goal is to lose 50 pds! Anyways, I have a few questions about the diet so if there are any 'seasoned' SlimQuick users out there hopefully you can help me.

Coffee or Tea
Salt or sugar
Butter

Can I have any of these? If so, how much can I have/use in a day?

I would have called the toll-free number for SlimQuick on the website to ask but it is for US customers only. I am in Canada.

Thank You.
Also.....How important the whey protein drink because it makes me want to vomit! Is there anything else I can substitute?
Hi everyone.

I have been using the advantage protein chocolate drink.  On the diet I have been staying away from caffeine completely simply because this product contains caffeine and adding more is not suggested.

there are wonderful decaff. teas at local stores like WAlmart and local grocery stores.

If you need a slight sugary tasty treat, try the wholewheat cereal with brown sugar baked into it.  I believe it's Shredded Wheat sqares.

All in all,  I decided that if I'm spending the money on this product and am seeing results then I should try to stick to the suggested menu and just use very educated choices if I want to substitute.

Look for the website and they give you sample menus for the day and exercise programs to follow.

Also go to fit tv and do some looking around.  I'm sure you'll find that educating yourself will really motivate you.

I have no fat yogurt, 1 egg yolk and 3 egg whites with 1 piece of wholewheat toast, or an advantage for breakfast.  Accept for dinner I try to stay under 200 calories for the first 4 meals.  If you stick to portion size you start to really see how mixed up we are when we eat.

Truly it takes about 2 weeks to not feel like your starving in the evening.  At least that's what happened for me.

Do some research.  the actual slim quck site and fitTv is really good.

Hope this helps!
I just bought a bottle of slim quick, and am starting it tomorrow.  I am very active and work out and eat very healthy, but I want a little help losing 10-15 pounds.  I weigh 133 and am 5'5.  I would like to be around 120 within a couple of months.  Does anyone think this is accually feasable for me to do?  My diet and workout plan alone is not apparantly as effecient alone, so I plan to use the guide that came with bottle.
Does anyone get really bad heartburn using this product?  I just started this today and the heartburn is horrible!
I consider myself pretty good about eating and exercise but my weight wasn't budging either.  I've been using slimquick for about 3 weeks now and have lost 4 pounds.  I believe it's helping me lose the stubborn stuff!

As for the hearburn i have not suffered from it with this pill.  Others were terrible.  Are you starting with just the one pill twice a day for a week.  You really need to do that!  There were a few days when I didn't feel right and thought it was the pill but it was simply the food I was eating.

I've been eating a lot more fruits and vegetable with this diet.  And drinking the water or calorie free,caffeine free really helps too.

Is this the first pill you have taken?  Because honestly, this is the only pill that has had no side effects for me.
Yes, I am only taking one pill twice a day.  The heartburn could be from the food I ate.  I did have one cup lite coffee with breakfast and maybe that is just too much for my system.

This is the first "pill" I have taken to help with weight loss.  I lost 20 pounds last year in four months and kept it off until Thanksgiving/Christmas season and have regained about 10 of it.  I thought the pills would help with the cravings for bad, starchy foods that I had grown accustomed to again.  It did curb my appetite yesterday, especially at dinner time when I'm usually STARVING!

We'll see how the rest of the week goes!  Congrats on your 4 pounds.

I would cut out the caffeine while using this or you could feel like you're suffering from immsomnia!

I love starchy foods!  I'm a carb girl!  But losing weight is worth the sacrifice.  I really trust this pill!  I feel really good on it.  The diet really curbs the starving feeling, hey!

Continue to post.  love to know how others are doing.
About Slimquick, I just started and I am also experiencing heartburn.  So I am not
so sure that it is the food.  It could be a side affect some of us get.  I tried many
diet pills and Merrida actually worked very well for me but it is far too expensive.  The
others pills were just jokes. Slimquick seem to curb my appetite very well and the two
pills seem to work very well for me.

I have a long way to go, I need to lose over 80lbs. and so far this one seem to actually curb my appetite.  I am amazed that I am not hungry all day but of course I have the heartburn.  But if it works I am willing to suffer through and hopefully it is temporary.  Drinking a lot of water seems to help.

But it is a good product and I would recommend it.  I actually forget about eating!

i just started slimquick this week and the only thing ive felt so far has been gas and frequent urination. But I have also been taking slimfast...so i think that could be the cause of it. I also havent been following the eating plan. Ive just  been having a muffin or bagel in the morning with my slimfast, and either just a slimfast for lunch or meal of about 290 calories. Dinner is about 300 or so calories. Its been the first week and ive been nothing but gasy and bloated. Im going to stop the slimfast and stick to the low cal six small meals a day thing with working out and see how i do.
I tried hydroxycut a while ago and I was so hyper that i was too afraid to workout for fear of a heart attack. I didnt lose anything and i became very irritable and snappy.
With slimquick i expected to feel jittery like i did with hydroxycut, but i havent felt that at all. If i happen to have a soda then ill feel a tad bit hyper.
I was so afraid that this pill would be like another xenadrine or hydroxycut so i decided to some research online. Im glad I came across this message board because its been a really big help. :)
Woooo Hoooo

I only started this plan on Monday and I weighed myself this morning and have already lost 3 pounds.  I have really cut back on my eating though, and am only eating mostly proteins.  I do have one slice multi-grain toast in the morning.  Meat and salads for lunch and meat/veggie for dinner, but just not too much.  I also drank beer Wednesday night and have still lost the 3 pounds, imagine if I hadn't!

I do believe the working out is an essential part of the process because the bottom line is that you have to burn more calories than you take in, period.

My heartburn is gone, and I'm feeling good.  Maybe I'll be in that bikini by summer time, YEAH!!!

Don't give up guys, keep up the good work.
I just started SlimQuick today. I just actually took my first pill. I wanted to read up on it a little bit, just to make sure people aren't having crazy side effects on it. And it seems like they weren't..so here I am. Hopefully I will lose some weight. I will continue to post my progress while I take slimquick.
Hi Girls

I agree with not eating a lot of white flour carbs and slimfast on this diet.  I do use the high protein slimfast drink as a snack in the afternoon.  

I haven't felt sick, jittery, nervous, ect.. on this pill.  I love it.

however i do want to make a point that rapid weith loss is not what we should aim for.  Our bodies need to adjust to weight loss, both inside and out.  Our metabolisms and skin must have time to adjust.

I have lost four pounds so far on slimquick and try to follow the diet and exercise as best i can.  it's working and it's the only thing that has worked for me in two years.  so slow is great with me.
I started taking the Quickslim pill a week ago and have lost 2lbs. That has been without exerise because I have been sick with a cold. I did have a headache for the first 2 days but it went away after eating. Hopefully when I am able to get on my feet again I can exercise and really see progress. I have tried many pills myself but always no results. This product does not give my the shakes like most product has and it has help my cravings. I had a baby 2 years ago and would like to lose the last 40lbs without pressure from a doctor and eat what I want in smaller portions. This might be the route for me.
Hi everyone

Well I made a pretty neat discovery.  Yesterday i ran out of my slimquick and thought well it's just one day.  Well, I was dragging my butt by 7:00 at night.  I didn't realize how much energy I really had taking slimquick.

It's still working with me.  tomorrow is another weigh in.  It's fine to lose 1 pound a week.
I just started Slimquick the week of March 1,2006 weighing 233 pounds at the age of 33 has finally taken it's toll on me. After having my second child nine years ago I never could lose the wright I just continue to gain weight I tried just about ever diet under the sun.  I will lose maybe 10-25 pounds gaining them back and a little extra. So far I lost 13 pounds just doing my own thing exercising three times a week.  Also not eating after 6:30pm and drinking plenty of water.  For the last three weeks I haven't lost any thing so I decided to try Slimquick after seeing their ad on tv several times.   The first week so far it has given me plenty of energy and I can work out a little longer then a normally do.  I will write back with my progress with Slimquick and the near future.
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I started SlimQuick on March 1, 2006. I'm looking to lose 20 lbs. by August 26, 2006...my wedding day. I am desperately trying to lose the weight by my wedding day b/c I intentionally bought my dress much smaller than I am now. If I don't lose the weight, I can't get married! I've tried everything..every new diet pill that claimed to have miraculous results, but none of them actually worked as well as they claimed. I'm currently working out 4-5 times a week; I'm doing predominately cardio b/c I heard that only cardio will help you lose fat. Since I've only been taking SlimQuick for 2 days now, I haven't noticed anything yet. I'm really hoping that I will get the results that some of you are getting. I would love to lose 2 lbs a week! Well, I'll write back when I see results in the next week or so.
Hi, it seems as if the comments stopped in March - I'm wondering if everyone stopped taking the Slimquick pills?  Where's the updates?!  I am currently on week 3 of taking the pills, I initially lost 3 lbs., but on week 2, the 3 lbs. were back (so I believe that was just water weight). I am going to continue using them as I just bought another 2 bottles, but I am exercising 3-5x's per week schedule permitting, I make smoothies 2x's per day with protein powder and fruit/skim milk and eat one dinner meal. I do not feel like I have more energy nor is my appetite suppressed, so I do believe this works differently for each individual.  Mental mindset is also key to achieving any loss (if we believe the pills to work, our minds will see to it by adjusting the way we eat and our lifestyle, it's almost more motivational pill than magic pill!).  I hope to see either loss of weight or inches in the following weeks - however once the 2 bottles are gone, if there is nothing lost, then they will not get my money anymore. I wish everyone luck with achieving their goals!
i took my first pill today. and maybe 1 hour later i am not feeling very well. i do not like the way it makes me feel. so i am just gonna stick to eating better ,low cal and low fat and exercising. i have tried alot of stuff over the years and the only thing that has helped is cutting the food intake and exercising. and when you go hog wild with food and not watch it will all come back. my sister had GB surgery AND HAS ALREADY PUT BACK ABOUT 40LBS so i think it is all what we eat and how much even having surgery didn't help her. i thought well may this could work but i am not going to take a chance on my health. thanks for letting me vent. but good luck to all that give it a try i just wanted to let you know how it made me feel.
Hi there,  I have been taking Slimquick for 3 weeks and I have lost over 9 pounds.  Keep in mind that I am also eating a very low carb diet and drinking a ton of water.  I have lost the 9 pounds without exercising.  I was 148 and now I'm 138.5.  I am still only taking 1 pill twice a day because when I take two I definitely get speeded out for a couple of hours and I don't like it.  I'm wearing pants that I haven't been able to wear for a year.  I feel great.  good luck!
Hi All, I just started Slimquick today and I already dont want to eat. I love food a lot. I am 5"5 and 148 around a size 6 to 8 depending on the outfit. I am getting married in October and want to be a size 4. I hope it will work along with trying to do more excerise and eat better.
I have just finished week 1 and haven't  had no results.  I am not following the diet and exercise plan exactly as I have some back problems that prevent me from doing some of the exercises.  I do work out on a treadmill 30 minutes 4-5 days a week and do some light lifting.  This product does not curb my appetite at all and I haven't felt any significant change in energy level.  I'm hoping after I start the 4 pills/day, something will change.  I read a comment on here where a gal didn't have any results until week 6 so I am willing to try this product for 2 months.
I meant any results... ; )
hey i just started using slim quick Aug1 and have seen some results, i have already lost 4 pounds. I cut down on my carb intake. my plan is to excerxise 3 or 4 times a week. I run on the treadmill for about an hour, and then do some weights. i will come back to this forum and post again if i loose more weight. my mentality is truly helping me because i tell myself these are going to work. i have alot of trouble loosing weight so this has been great for me. i plan on looking 10 more pounds before september 5th.

does anybody have any tips or tricks for rapid weight loss?
Hi again, well an update is due. I am almost done with my 3rd bottle of slimquick and I do not believe it to have worked for me.  At least no where near the results they show on the testimonials. Everyone's different yes, but with exercise and changing the food you eat, you can achieve the same weight loss without the pills (about 3 lbs a week). I'd rather spend the 30 bucks on more fresh fruit and vegetables and take vitamins.  The pills seemed to have motivated me to change my eating, exercise more and keep track of what I buy at the store, so as not to go off track. I suggest that you try the pills to see if they work for you (as some here have had success), but if not, don't think of it as a waste of money - consider them your motivation to make the right choices and see results without the pills.  We were all hoping for something that works - and this one didn't work for me.  Good Luck to all.
My advice to people for whom Slimquick doesn't work is to keep up your exercise routines and try South beach Diet or join a group like Weight Watchers.I'm a lifetime member & have been for many years.They teach you how to eat real food in the real world without pills.I've also belonged to a gym for 30 plus years.Weight training is one of the best ways to keep up your metabolism.The more muscle you have,the higher your metabolism because muscle is active tissue.

I went thru a time years ago when I tried diet pills under a doctor's care.They made me a nervous wreck & I hated it altho I did lose weight. I threw them away & kept eating right but began to gain anyway.  Doctors then & now said that it's mostly the diet plans that come with these pills that help you lose weight & that the pills will speed up your metabolism so you lose faster, but when you stop taking them your metabolism will go back to what it was & you'll probably start gaining even if you keep eating healthy because you're burning less calories.That's what happened to me. I lost 25 lbs & kept it off til surgical menopause. Then I started gaining & found that I had to stop eating anything made with white flour, avoid anything with more than 15 grams of sugar, avoid high amounts of bad fats and keep carbs very low. Only  2- 3 servings of whole grains,lots of veggies & lean meats.

Above all ! AVOID FOOD WITH HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (HFC) IN THE FIRST 5 INGREDIENTS!!! I've heard & read numerous articles that say this stuff can throw off hormones,increase appetite by messing with your blood sugar & insulin response, and cause you to gain weight and it's in almost everything you eat : bread,cereal,sodas,processed foods,desserts, yogurt with fruit mixed in,etc. LEARN TO READ LABELS for amounts of fats, sugar & HFC and you'll be shocked at how many sodas, "health drinks" cereals,sauces, and even fruit yogurt advertised as healthy are just loaded with 20 to 40 or more grams of sugar. No wonder so many kids are fat. Cereals & drinks aimed at them are full of tons of sugar,white flour, & empty calories. Stay away from fast
food loaded with HFC,fat,sugar & salt. Only go once in a blue moon,not several times a week ,pack your own lunches & eat healthy snacks. Watch out for supersize restaurant portions. Good luck everyone out there !

Every day I see people in malls & on the street that are grossly obese. You didn't see that 20-30 yrs ago.
the women who are 5'5, you are supposed to be 130lbs at MIN, not 125, you also would probably look healthiest at 138 not too thin and perfect curves!, you shouldn't aim for any lower or eat anything under 1200 calories a day! 1200 being the LEAST, don't go any lower, and if your working out A LOT, guess what? You need 1500 calories! That would increase weight loss and re-train your metabolism! You will slowly deteriorate your body with these diet pills and barely any calories, please read up. and eat 300-400 calories before a wild workout!! that weight your losing fast is water ad muscle, I would want to stick to a healthy plan instead, we have all learned fast weight loss is not realistic and makes you feel herrendous and puts you at risk in many health aspects.
I started taking SlimQuick a few weeks ago and it seems like from one day to the next my hair is thinning. Did anyone have this type of side effect? And I also experienced gas and heartburn. Also 3 months prior i had my gall bladder removed and since taking the pills i feel slight pain from time to time where my gallbladder used to be. I hadnt felt that pain prior to the pills. Going to the Dr. tomorrow to see if its the pills or maybe something else. I've yet to see dramatic results. Anyone with similar side effects?
i just started slimquick today..i'm being active and watching what i eat! I'm about to go on vacation in about 4 to 5 weeks from now! I'm 5'2 and i weigh 142lbs.Will slimquick help me lose alot of weight by my trip or am i just wasting my time?
I'm trying the APPLE PATCH DIET right now. I've been using the patch for 2 weeks and I have lost 8lbs and I'm so excited!! I originally saw it on Good Morning America. It's more flexible than any other diet that I've tried bc it curbs your appetite and gives you lots of energy----All I have to do is change the patch every days. It's also F.D.A. approved. Usually I'm afraid of trying new diets but what won me over was the fact that it included all natural ingredients. You should visit the site to learn more about it!! Tell everyone you know bc it actually works. Good luck! http://applepatchdiet.com/a/dt41455
Hi Im 5'5" i weigh 185 lbs. WOW that hurts to say. I too have had my Gall Bladder removed last September I have gained approx 15 lbs since then. I have never tried slim quick before but am planning on starting tomorrow. I purchased my 1st bottle at lunchtime. Im keeping my fingers crossed as the bigger I get the more depressed I become .Ill let you know how it goes.
Isn't the apple patch diet thing an affiliate program & you make 29.00 bucks per person whom purchases the diet using your link???

Just Curious!
:)

Just Curious!
:)
Ok Well day 1 of slimquick. No side effects yet although I do feel a little more energy. So far so good.
4-5 weeks on vacation....a lot of weight....wow. well first any form of drugs be it diet pills or medical treatments work differently for each person. so will slimquick help you lose weight, maybe! different people react differently to drugs. if your hormones aren't accessive and you follow a healthy execise routine and follow a calorie deprevation diet( not meant to be bad) then you are fine. you see if you eat less calories than you burn on daily bases and you exercise daily, your body will naturally use its internal energy bank also know as your adipose deposit,s the fat stuck under your skin that you hate so much and burn it. but you don't need the diet pill to do that for you. you can do it on your own and lose healthly.

the problem with a lot of women who can't lose weight is simply because they hit a platue and it doesn't help if you do the same exercise everyday. for you body to burn fat quicker you need to shock you muscles and metabolism. for example instead of doing that treadmill on the same speedwalking set you can change it to jogging for 1 min, sprint for 30, speed walk for 30 sec, jogg for 2min, sprint for 1minute, speed walk for 30 sec, jogg for 2 minutes..etc do this for 20 minutes cool down for 4 minutes. and get on the elliptical and on the elliptical chose the "random" workout session for 10 minutes, and the do a reverse for that same amount of time. cool down for 5 minutes then strech (note you should strech before and after you exercise session). Next do some weights if you have any to tone your body. anysize can be beautiful aslong as you don't have those cellulite bumps. weights are important to smoothout adipose deposits under our skin. if you are not familiar with weight lifting or resistance training ask a friend who is experienced or if you are a member of a gym ask the staff to show you. it should cost, since it is a safety issue for them.

Last but not least remember three things to help you shed fat by the Ibs when exercising: Shock( your body), Resistance training, and less intake of calories here is a helpful website that will calculate who much you burn doing nothing and depending on the number you get it will tell you how much calories you need to eat to lose certain amount of Ibs by certain time. pay attention to BMR and RMR. http://www.caloriesperhour.com/index_burn.html  check out the different calculators they provide you. BMR RMR calculator and it shows what your Basal Metabolic Rate and Resting Metabolic Rate is.click on the what it takes to lose a Ib then it show you a calculation of how many calories a Ib equals out to and what to do to lose it. exellent website for those who want to lose it and keep it off. as they say "easy come easy go" that faster you lose the faster you will gain it back. look for other alternative rather than using diet pill as a primary method of losing weight. you can use diet pill as a secondary aid to losing but primary aid is not the best place to put it. GOOD LUCK my FRIEND!
I just bought simquick today and will start tomorrow I am 5'7'' tall and weigh 214 pounds and I am desperate to lose weight I gained aproximatly 60 pounds in seven years I need all the advice I can get.
I LIVED BY QUICKSLIM!!!!i lost 60lbs in 3 months i have been over weight my hols life well sence about 6 and i tried everything but quickslim and an hour a day 3-4 times a week on an elliptcal did it for me its made for a women and i swear it works i loved it just drink alot of water! and make sure u do it the way the packet insides says u have to gradually take more i just popped 2 and i was like on speed all day my boyfriend thought i was doing cokaine lol
Well to put it this way, I WAS at 5'7 and 235 but that was before taking the supplement, so I could be less than that now. I have yet to weigh myself, so I will check in the next time I do to show my progression.
Hey guys, I started Slim Quick on 07/02/07 and it's been a week and a few days now so I am starting the two pills two times a day. I have not been able to weigh myself (because I don't have a scale) in the first week, but I do want to do a check mid-way into a month of using it because I think that if we get too involved in checking to see if we dropped pounds, whenever we don't see it, we may get upset and think it's not working so I am hoping to give it a chance before I start checking the scale. I haven't followed their diet and exercise plan, but I am eating only twice a day because I feel so full even before eating one of the two meals after taking the pills so I feel like it's helping me eat less and feel fuller so I don't eat as much. And I have been eating very little whenever I do. It let's me know when I'm eating too much as well cause I start feeling full and my stomach's a little upset so then I stop eating the rest of whatever's left. I have been drinking so much more water and put down the soda. I was completely addicted to Mt. Dew and I knew that I couldn't have caffine with the pill so it's really helped me to stop drinking soda all together. But I have been watching the exercise programs on tv to get my fix of cardio so I can see how others are doing it so I can do it the right way. I feel so much more energetic since using it to and my life has been so positive and I'm much happier. Even when things get to me, I don't stay angry or anything like I use to. I feel like I'm losing weight because I can wrap my towel around my whole body and I use to not be able to. I feel like my butt has gotten smaller too when I look in the mirror. My bra fits a little more comfortably and my undershirt covers my whole stomach and never did before so regardless if I weight myself or not, I can see the changes in my body just by the way things fit. I hope everyone can be successful and I hope to continue being successful. I'm 5'7 at 235 and I hope to lose 80-100 pounds. I am in no rush either, I am just happy for the change I'm making in my life and how positive and energetic I've been. The only negative is if I take the pill and wait too long to eat, I start feeling sick. Make sure you take the pill(s) then eat to avoid that sick feeling. Good luck everyone!
I have just taken my first SlimQuick pill but i'm very skeptical about it. In fact, this is my first time trying anykind of diet pill. Firstly, lemme tell something abt myself. I'm 24yrs old, 5 feet and weigh about 150lbs. I joined a gym recently and following a diet plan (Low fat & low calories) which seems to be working. But, it is getting impossible for me to follow the same diet even in the weekends. we usually go out for lunch or dinner it is hard to resist from my favourite foods. So, thought if i take this pill it might quicken my weight loss and help me control hunger & craving for high-fat foods. One more thing is i'm trying to have a baby. My only concern is does this pill have any affect in preventing me from having a baby? or any other side effects??? Please help me as i'm very much confused whether to continue this pill or not....
I just started the SlimQuick yesterday.  I haven't taken a diet pill since the old Metabolife with the ephedra, which didn't really work for me because it had me so jumpy.  The only thing I've noticed so far with the Slim Quick is I'm having to use the restroom a lot..so I'm guessing the first few pounds I lose will be water weight.  I'm 5-10 and 174 lbs.  I'm hoping to lose 20-25...we shall see! :)
100% junk
I started SlimQuick on 7/14 ....I followed the correct dosage, drink alot of water everyday , do 1 slimfast for breakfast and 1 for lunch. I have a salad and baked chicken for dinner or just a salad. usually my salad has lettuce, cucumber,carrots,bacon bits,tomato,raisins with a low calorie salad dressing. The only thing I have nocticed is my mouth gets dry easily. If I do not take bottle of water with me (propel) when leaving the house, after about an hr. I feel a little sick, lightheaded and jumpy.

Since starting on saturday.....5' 6  218 lbs. I have lost 3 1/2 lbs. weighing myself after dinner at 214.5 today.

I consider this so far successful.

I have tried: Dexatrim,Cortaslim, NV, Zantrex 3 , Metabolife, Phentermine (15 mil)

B4 taking SlimQuick I only lost weight on Phentermine with a dr's help, getting B12 shots weekly I lost 60 lbs. this way. However Dr's don't give Phentermine anymore, you have to get it online and pay a fortune for it.

I have a 30 lb. goal  by Oct.1st so I will keep going on this and see if I lose anymore. I feel good, no headaches as of yet (I am prone to migraines)

P.S. I have not exercised but 1 day so far.......

congrats on your weight loss !! but its not because of slim quick......slim quick is nonsense as all 'diet' pills are..*those with EHPEDRA atleast work... and phentermine..to risky..and a proven fact stops working after a certain amount of time..eat smart..exercise..your all set..no pills needed..
I have been on slimquick for about month... I stayed with the one does a day though.  I did and still see a definite different in my entergy level... I have lost weight, more so in inches on my body.  I have not had any reflux, but started to have a choking feeling in my lower throat... this is where your thryoid gland is located.  Has anyone else had this side effects.  No other side effects that I have.
Please advise if someone else has had this happen.    If this continues...I think I will stop it and see if it goes away.
Thank you.
glad for results that I have gotten so far.

I have had some indigestion since beginning Slim Quick but I have not experienced the choking feeling.  If that continues you may want to quit taking it..that's kinda scary.  I never weigh myself as I don't have a scale...but my pants are feeling better!  For the person who said it's junk, it may very well be, although I do believe different products work for different people.  
Can anyone tell me how big the pills are.  I can't take big pills so I want to make sure they are not huge.
slim quick does not work........save your $$ scam..
I have tried everything.  Dieting only makes a person FAT.  My first diet was at 17 years old.  at 5'8" and 143 lbs I thought I was fat.  I went on a diet because my best friend went on a diet.  She was not fat, either.  I dieted by not eating much.  Little did I know how to diet.  Diet to me, meant -do not eat.  I wore a size 8-10.   I went from 143 to 119 in two months and went to a size 5-6.  I have continued to yo-yo for years.  I was successful while exercising (bicyling, skating, jogging), but the weight always came back,  plus more.  It was also an "event" as the reason to lose weight - - the party, the dress, the vacation, to show off to my relatives...I managed to get to 130 for my wedding,  It seemed as though 153-156 ld stay each time I would diet during the earlier years.  Looking back, that was a nice weight to maintain.  When I was in my 30's  I even tried the Ephedra pills during some of the diets.  I really was not "educated" on portions, fats, carbos, etc.  So, here I am, 50 years old, same height and 243 pounds.  Never, ever in my wildest dreams did I think I would weigh this much.  I went from being a bikini babe to a beached whale.  I am thankful that I do not have high blood pressure, diabetes, or any other malody associated with my "morbid obesity".  So once again, here I go.  I purchased SlimQuick to jumpstart my umpteenth weight loss journey.  I am exercising and eating right --again.  In my back of my head I feel like a failure because I have tried many times before.  It is a good appetite suppresent.  But yet again, I am still "Trying to Get it Right."
do you know WHY dr.'s won't put you on a diet pill??? It's bad for your heart! Unless you are one of the very few that has an ACTUAL MEDICAL PROBLEM YOU SHOULD NOT BE TAKING DRUGS!
       the dr.'s damn right. Cut out the processed food and exercise. Drugs are unhealthy and unnatural if you do not need them.
        If all else fails I would suggest increasing your coffee intake.. and all though I'm not into unnatural means to lose weight, I've noticed Dexatrim 20 helps give you energy.
           By the way, I have ALWAYS been over weight and I DO have medical issues. I've always been on an actual sports league. I started taking medication for depression, a stimulant. This was when I started losing weight. However, I also have a great heart rate and very very low blood pressure.
         If you honestly need to lose weight because of an ACTUAL MEDICAL PROBLEM and didn't gain the weight just by pigging out on chocolate ice cream before bed, then try meds. HOWEVER, I would not do this until you've spent at least six months with a nutritionist and a personal trainer.
          Your dr. is wise not to give you drugs than can and do endanger your health.
anymore side effects, I bought the bottle about 3 months ago, scared of the side effects I havent touched it. I have researched the facts, and found out it was mostly caffiene..but that doesnt bother me although I dont want to fill nervous or jittery or nothing like that. I have tried a few other diet supplements and I have felt sick to my stomache, nervous or just plain out of this world i have even tried starving myself for about 2 wks eating nothing but a cracker a day with several glasses of water, I also smoked at the time so I did lose a lot of weight went from a size 9 to a size 5. What I'm trying to say is by trying the other methods I felt the same side effects as starving myself plus i had a horrible temper. Does Slimquick change your attitude? I am a person with a lot of stress, I have a job, husband, 2 daughters (2yr, & a 8mth) and i also go to school full time, I am extremely busy so i dont want the pill to change my attitude towards things. Can anyone please tell me if there are Extreme Or minor side effects that i should worry about? ** I have asked a couple of physicians about this pill and they said it was fine to start i even had my thyroid checked out to make sure it was safe for me to start a diet, I'm doing accu punture and asked if doing slimquick would help he told me to go ahead and start it, I guess it is just me and my past experiences so please help!
Hi I am on week 2 using slimquick and have seen no change, well at least nt yet. The only thing I did realize is the supression of hunger, I only eat 2 meals a day sometimes even one. Hopefully this works for me because my weight just keeps goin up one min and then down the next and since I'm diabetic I'm tryin to lose sum weight and I also want 2 have a baby so hopefully this helps me. I have also noticed the back of my throat hurts and feels really bad has anyone experienced this while takin slim quick? If so can someone please email me back at ***@**** thank u n good luck 2 all
I jus posted the question above n I really need sum kind of answr back can some1 respond to me at leonnetti "at" "tmail" . C o m plzzzz I noticed it isn't posted above
i had tried many different types of weight loss pills that only ended in aggravation from the nausea or the overall feeling of crappiness....lol , after my 3rd baby i had trouble losing any weight , it never dropped but i never gained a pound either . i decided for the pure heck of it i would try the slimquick , it would either diappoint me or somewhat surprise me and i must admit , the energy i get from slimquick is something i had never gotten with any other diet pill , not only that but i have no nausea what so ever and just a feeling of greatness at all times . it has done something that no other diet pill has and that is it has actually helped me lose weight . my normal daily routine is busy having 3 kids , im on my feet constantly doing everything from nornal cleaning to bouncing on the trampoline with 3 little girls . i started out taking the slimquick as it stated , 1 in the morning , 1 in the afternoon and after the first week switching to 2 in the morning , 2 in the afternoon and after 2 weeks of being on the slimquick and sticking with my normal daily routines and my normal eating habits which isnt that great (3 kids keeps you busy , you dont have time to sit and eat all day) ive found after 2 weeks ive lost 4 pounds , ive waited 3 years since the birth of my last child to lose a lb and havent , not til i started the slimquick. bottom line , i believe it does work but as alot of over the counter meds and prescription meds , it depends on the person . it may take a while before you find something that works well for you and in my case , it took 3 years to find slimquick and i cant wait to get back to my target weight!
Do you know if it is ok to use slimquick in conjunction with those Alli pills.  I will be getting married in May of 2008, and i desperately need to lose 50 pounds at least.  Please help. I just started the pills today and I need a quick weight loss. I just joined jazzercise but I need a boost to lose fast.
I urge you to follow the "regular doctors'" advice-exercise!  I am 4'10" and at my peak weight I was 160lbs and wore a size 16 women's.  I hated myself, avoided looking at much more than my eyes and hair in any mirror, and was sick all the time; but I had one hell of a sense of humor in public.  There is no "secret" to weight loss, but you have to face facts.  Only you can change your body, no one else can do it for you, just like no one added the weight to you, you did that all on your own with a whole heap of rationalizations on the side.  The day I hit 160lbs I looked at myself in the mirror, naked-pre-shower me, but just at my eyes, and they were so sad.  Then I looked at my cheeks, sucked them in, and imagined what I would look like thin-I was betting a lot better than fat.  I then looked at my whole body and holy cow! was I feeling hopeless.  Then I looked back at my eyes  They knew the truth, I needed to get off my butt and do the right things to look the way I wanted to and quit waiting around for someone to create the works-on-everyone melt-away-adipose-pill.  Right then I made myself do 20 squats before I got in the shower.  I didn't do them quickly or even perfectly, but I did do them.  I did this for about a week, it was something more I was not doing before and I had not changed my diet (yet), so it was extra calories burned, therefore some minor weight loss and shape change.  I added  in-bed-sit-ups, crunching my stomach muscles with the comfort of a pillow behind me and a mattress under me, just 20 or 30 at a time or more if I felt spry, but once a day, while I was vegging.  I bought some free weights because I have heard they are one of the best ways to tone, so I started using them, and wow, arms tone really quickly.  Long before my butt no longer raised questions as to my true ethnicity, my arms looked great.  I was not very consistent at first, but I always did squats before I got in the shower, and adding the weights (later with clothes on) helped give me nice legs, too.  So after about 2 months of light weights (5-10lbs) of bicep curls, and squats I had two areas that looked pretty good, and I had lost weight in my butt and waist some, too.  I have to warn you, though, that the stomach and butt take forever and some of the phases are even comical looking, the odd shapes your body takes when your butt starts slimming down but your stomach still look 9 months pregnant when you REALLY relax your belly, but it will happen and yes that means eventually you need to do sit-ups regularly, but it is worth it, I promise.  I hope everyone that is struggling with their weight finds the courage to look in their own mirrors and decide to make yourself happy; you already know what to do, now use your freedom of choice and free will to do it.
Oh, in case you're curious, it has been about one year, I am now 97lbs, a size 12 kids (and I can even wear a size 10kids, but they are a little short), and am 27years old.  I am pursuing modeling and I do have pictures up on the internet, but this is honestly not an advertisement about me.  I cannot stress to you enough how empowering it is to know that I love my body and I did it and, quite frankly, I could probably kick a little bit of butt if I had to, whereas before I was most often compared to an Oomp-Loompa.
For changing your diet, be smart, try something you know you can stick with.  I am very picky but I find that cereal for breakfast or snacks are good, FiberOne bars are excellent, lean pockets (I eat one nearly daily), and minimal fried foods-I don't even miss the grease really, but that is my choice.  I like triscuits w/ sharp cheddar, reduced fat chees-its, and pizzablasted goldfish for snacking, too.  There are good tasting, healthy alternatives at grocery stores, especially freezer section, cereal aisle, and cracker aisle.  Oh, and I am a chocolate nut and eat it almost every day, usually as a treat for doing at least something in the way of extra exercise, but again, be smart.  I wish you all well.
michele
sc
I am a lil concerned about taking any diet pills... not because of what the side effects may be but on whether or not I would fail a drug test at work if I got hurt.... Does anyone know if the diet pills would show up in a drug test?
I started Slimquick 6 days ago and have dropped 4 pounds.  I am an avid exerciser (spinning 1x per week and Bodypump 2x per week) and just want to drop 10-15 post baby lbs.  I had headaches and nasuea the first 3 days or so and that has dropped off.  I have not increased to 2 pills a day yet since I am having success with 1 pill.  Highly recommend this pill.  Just make sure to combine it with healthy eating habits and exercise and the pounds will come off.
i have been on slimquick hoodia for 3 days and i have been having serious porblems i have terrible headaches every morning i wake up and cant move cause im affraid im going to be sick and when i do get up i feel like im going to be sick in other ways if you know what i mean im done with this product i have to be honest with you guys i used to take hydroxycut and i got great results i lost 20 pounds but stoped taking it cause i needed a break and thought i would give another product a try but im going back to it!
I've tried slim quick for a little while and it seems to work best with exercise. The biggest thing i would note is a dramatic increase in my energy. As soon as it takes effect, even when I was most tired, i'd have a boost like an energy drink with a gradual wear off instead of a crash. And i didn't feel hungry as often or sleepy at all, nor did i have any strange side effects. A friend of mine who took it was getting an upset stomach probably due to inactivity while taking it. i think most any of these sort of pills can work as long as you maintain some exercise. and for those who don't like to run or go to the gym to exercise (as it can be somewhat embarrassing to those with severely low self esteem) I recommend doing really early morning runs, or finding indoor means of exercise. and if you don't like treadmills one of my personal favorites is Dance dance revolution. It may be a game but it has a workout mode that combines steps and jumping much like a "billy blanks" tai boe exercise. Keeps you moving fast and tests your coordination. plus you can alter the speeds and edit the steps to make it more comfortable for your level. It also lets you input your weight and choose between monitoring the calories you burn and a time limit. I try to do an hour at least every other night, but it's all up to the individual. Jumping rope is another option. It uses most muscles in the body and improves not only your exterior but interior well being, so whichever form you take it, try to do a little jumping too :D http://www.drjump.com/Jump%20Rope%20-%20Exercise.htm
maybe in your case it was a sort of allergic reaction? Did you do the switch from hoodia gradually or change it all at once? and why did you take a break from hydro? just curious :)
I started taking Slimquick Hoodia yesterday and while I was at work I did get a headache...but I'm not sure if it was from the diet pill or just a normal headache. I'm going to keep taking the diet pill for an other 2 weeks to give my body a chance to get used to it...however if I still get headaches in those two weeks I'm throwing it away. I'm 22 years old trying to lose a good 25lbs for my friends wedding because I'm the Maid of Honor...I started working out everyday in Jan 08  but I feel I need a little something more to help me. I also have cut down on food and I eat right with the right portions...so we'll see how hoodia treats me...if the heachaches do keep occuring does anyone recommend a different slimquick or diet pill? Also...what have you been taking for servings? Hoodia tells me to take 2 servings of 3 pills twice a day (I tried hydroxycut in high school and I also felt like I was going to have a heart attack if I ran around...I also couldn't sleep at night because my heart was racing) any input would be great thanks! :):)
My son is 3 months old and I have lost most of the weight every where else execpt for my stomach.  Does this help you lose weight in the areas you need it?  
Have you been working out also?? I know if you do some cardio...walking or jogging or even aerobics that mainly is focused on the tummy area. I saw a personal trainer and she said if you want to get rid of your belly and love handles then the trick is cardio and obviously some crunches.
hey yall, I just had a very stressful move from south FL to Tn. I was very active and addicted to the gym.. i went two to three times a day. ive always been active and into sports and i feel that latly i have major weight issues. Living in TN during the winter has made it hard to work out especially with the gym 30 min away. Im only 21 and at 133 pounds which i know isnt that heavy but id like to loose 5 to 10 pounds. How effective is this pill? are there any side effects ? any information would be helpfull .... Thank you
Hi, I just wanted to say that this is the SECOND time using Slimquick and the reason i choose to try it agian is because i noticed results the last time i used it. This time, i'm not going to bother weighing myself to track my progress becasue i think the numbers will freak me out...so if you have a hard time looking at your weight in numbers try not weighing yourself for two weeks. i used to be a slave to the scale to track my progress but now, i will be looking at myself. to see the difference...it's the main reason why i choose to diet in the first place because of the way i looked...it makes sence to me...i'm sure i'll see the progress in three weeks...(today in like day 3, and i have faith in myself to do this...so i will be back to post again.)

i should also add that i too, have not been followng the book exact meal or exercise so we'll see what happens..

One question i have is, is very bad to be skipping breakfast? I hate eating in the morning! I always have! My appetite comes to me at lunch.
did anyone tried an AB ROCK? comment pls?
This is my second day of SlimQuick... I haven't noticed much but am not as hungry as usual. Yes, drinking allot of water too.
I seem to be tired tho. & feel like taking a nap the past 2 days? weird huh? I remember other diet pills making me feel like this also.
I've gained 60 pounds in the past 7 years & believe it is from stressfull family issues - I take solace in food.
I have been caretaking for an elderly, extremely abusive parent who has always made me feel like ****. It is very difficult to deal with this emotionally & financially on a daily basis; there is no break.
Yes, I am hoping that the Slimquick will jumpstart something in me to promote weight loss along with the diet & exercise plan... maybe pills don't work but IF WE THINK THEY DO, they just might.
I have been taking slimquick for almost 2 months. What I have notice is the constant trips to the restroom, the crash after the high, It has not suppressed my appetite at all. I have been dizzy and drinking a lot.  As of today, I will go back to what I was doing before exercising and cutting back on meals. I only wanted to loose 15 pounds and all I got was nothing for my money. To one and all don't waste your money on this product or others just do portion control on your diet, exercise, drink and lot of water and pray.
I started taking slimquick pills to lose the very last 9pds i wanted to lose and was having trouble losing. Big mistake!!!  The kind I took were the ones where you take 2 pills before breakfast and then 2 more 6hrs later.  I felt like I was going to throw up but dismissed it thinking it was just the first day and my body hadn't gotten used to it yet.  Then the feeling continued and got worse on Tuesday.  Not only did I feel like if I even moved I was going to get sick, but that was accompanied by constant bathroom trips, headaches, and an awful feeling all day long Tuesday.  This is gross but I'm telling you so that someone else doesn't go through what I did, but eventually the bathroom trips turned into pure liquid diarrhea, vommiting, and what appeared to be anal leakage!  Does that sound worth losing 9pds???  I found myself scared that something was seriously wrong.  After getting everything out of my system and not taking another pill, I seem to be feeling much much better.  I implore anyone thinking of taking those pills to restrain from even buying them!  I normally hate the idea of any diet pills as I lost 30pds completely on my own by excerising and following the Weight Watcher's guidlines.  But I only had 9 more pounds to lose and was getting frustrated that I couldn't lose it so I turned to what I thought was an easy solution.  Please please don't make the same mistake as I did.  
I just started and im on powder packets is anyone else? and hows it going
i just started the slimquick packets yesturday and already losta pound

Slim quick is a fraud and second day of trying it I gained it all back plus more :[
i m going to try slimquick, from 2moro i'll be talking pills.
It works??

i m 26 and overweight by 4kgs. slimquick can help me or not ?

plz help.
i have a friend who is 14 years old and she started trying slim quick new & improved diet pills, even though the box says like 1 million times only for people 18 & older...is that ok??? what will happen if she continues to use them?                                                                                                                                                                                                    please help!!!!!!!
I have recently started taking Slim Quick and have already noticed a big reduction in craving and hunger. I was just wondering the dosage that you were taking to achieve your results. Were you taking 2 before breakfast and 2 before supper? Also, when you got to your goal weight, did you have to continue taking pills until now or have to stopped? Also has the weight stayed off this whole time when you kept your healthy lifestyle? I would love to hear back from you and get your opinion.

Thanks a bunch
I was wondering which slim quick formula was used for some of your successful weigh loss comments.  This is the first diet pill I am going to try and I have no clue where to start.  I have narrowed it down to slim quick and now I am torn between the different formulas.  Does anyone know anything about the slim quick extreme version and the drink mix version because I am thinking of trying one of those.

I have lost 29 lbs in 3 mo.  on the Slimquick /6 ways/ with/avec Hoodia. I also do the Ann Collins Diet plan , which is available on the net. It's  the only thing I have found that really works.
Don't got to a DR, go to a Nutritionist. They help you lose weight! I did it and lost a lot of weight & learned how to maintain it & eat right.
I started taking Slimquick diet pills on August 13th, 07. By late November 07 I had lost 30 lbs.  No side affects at all. No excercise except walking on my feet at work for 8 hrs. They really do work. 1 yr. later I still have kept if off.
I've been told that Slimquick helps you lose weight, but once you stop taking it you gain a lot of weight back. Has anyone had these sort of problems?
Who is your doctor? I'm in L.A. and would love a recommendation. Thanks.
Hi all,

I've noticed mixed responses for pills in general here. I am 27, 5'7 and 165 lbs. Sadly I am 30 lbs overweight :(
But the good news is I know exactly why. I haven't been exercising. AT ALL.
What I have noticed (in the past since I haven't been exercising regularly for a WHILE now) the only real appetite suppressant is working out!!!
I used to work out regularly and always noticed that I'm not that hungry after exercising.
I would just try to fit in any sort of vigorous movement throughout the day however you can. Don't think you need pills or even dieting. When you exercise regularly the healthy eating habit will follow. Just make sure when you do eat it's a balanced meal.
I promise to get up off my rear end and start tomorrow by skiing! Possibly the best sport in the world...
Good luck everyone!!
I just ended the slimquick cleanse that lasted for 7 days, and I lost 10lbs! I never felt sick or anything from the pill.  So now I'm going to try the slimquick night and the extreme together to enhance my workout.  Goodluck to everyone.
PHENTERMINE/ADIPEX and all those perscription diet pills are not good at all..There are health risk and as soon as you stop taking them you will blow  up like a balloon and gain every pound back because your metabolism will have slowed down making it harder to lose it again.Ive known people to die from taking those pills.THERE ARE NO QUICK FIXES IN WEIGHT LOSS.
hi im 18 and im 125lbs. im trying to loose a few pounds befor my husband gets back from bootcamp in march. i just started slimquick the blue bottle three days ago, and i don't feel any diferent, im geting helther and i work out when i can ( i have 2 kids so its a little hard). but no weight lossed yet. hopfuly this works.
I'm thinking about trying slimquick, either the regular caplets or the extreme ones. I have a good body, just trying to get myself motivated to get back in the gym as I have gained about 15 pounds in the last year because I have gotten out of my gym routine.

My question, however, is where the weight is coming from. I have a decent sized chest and am worried that the weight will come from there and not necessarily the areas that I would like it to come from (my stomach and thighs).  Just curious!
Hey I am taking the slimquick pills now and the cleans alone i lost 5 pounds in one week! it tells you to take 4 pills twice a day and i cut it in half i took just the 4 pills at night.
i am 21 and 140 pounds i am getting married in four months and i do need a little help so i started the kit  the cleanse and the blue bottle i just started the blue bottle yesterday  and i feel like i have just a little bit more energy. i lost 5 pounds on the cleanse alone  did you try that? but girl if you are 125 you dont need to be taking those pills just eat right and exercise when you can.. 120-125   is good!
I am 56 kg after delivery,before I was 49 kg. I feel like am fat.I want to reduce. But when I asked my dr she said no you are just correct and not looking fatter at all. Whoever  ask are saying the same. I am having honey daily ,eating lots of fruits n vegetables.I hate sweets.I drink lots of orange juice.I am walking daily for half an hour. What else shall I do to reduce weight? I want to lose atleast 5 kgs.My cousin sister has fatter arms. Can you tell me any tips to reduce them for her as she is very lazy to do exercises. She is very thin but her arms loooks soo funny,

Thanks all.
i have tried everything to lose weight. i ahve also tried the slimquick diet pills and they worked GREAT for me. you just have to do the following with any diet: exercise at least 3 days a week, eat healthy, and just follow the guidees that com with the slimquick pills. there is an exercise guideline that you can follow in the slimquick pamphlet. i liked it so much a couple years ago that i am going to start up on it again!!! good luck!!!
I'm planning on buying some of these pills and trying them out... I'm 5'10", 240lbs, and I exercise everyday and eat right. Greasy foods and junk foods make me sick, so I don't have a choice. My lean body weight is around 165lbs, so I'm aiming for about 185lbs. I've seen a lot of mixed comments about these pills, but I hope they work. Haha, maybe I can get back down to a 8 by summer.
I am a 25 year old mother of 2 ages 2 and 4 and i have been struggling to loose weight for 2  years now but about 6 weeks ago i started Taking slimquick and working out 4 days a week and i cut soda,junk food, and started eating healthy and i lost a total of 35 pounds i really truly love slimquick i'm not feeling bloated anymore and it really curves my appetite which was my biggest problem lol i wanted to eat all day long now i eat like im suppose to i have had great results taking slimquick and i will continue to take them until i get to my goal weight  which is 115 :)  i started wieghting 160 and my hieght is only 5'0 i was huge now 35 pounds later im 125 and i'm really happy
I just started on slimpquick cleanse than I will move on the slim quick. I had a baby six months ago and am about 45 pounds heaver that I should be. I started slimquick cleanse on Monday and I weighed 188 and today I weigh 184! I have been strict on what I eat and work out 50 mins a day, 3-4 times a week but adding the slimquick in is what has helped. I also have lost 2 inches from my stomache and 1 1/2 inches from my thighs already! Im so excited!  I plan to keep up with the program so that when July comes I can take my son to the beach for the first time and run around with him and not feel embarrassed! I have been reading about slimquick and it seems it works for some and not others but you have to remember its not a magic pill! You have to exercise and eat good or it wont work! Good Luck Ladies!! I willupdate when I see how the pills affect me
I have tried Slimquick. I have three things to say about it.
I'm not sure if it worked.
The drink packets tasted like ****.
Their diet guide is ****!

I'm not sure if it was the exercise that was causing my weight loss or if it was the Slimquick.but I did lose a little weight. The thing is, if you have trouble remembering to take a pill every now and then like me, Slimquick has horrid side effects. It speeds up your metabolism, which is a good thing. But then I would forget to take it the second time during the day, and not have any with me. I mean you get so hungry you can hardly believe it. And nibbling on nuts like it says in their diet guide didn't satisfy me. When I made this mistake I was so hungry I felt like having Thanksgiving Dinner. So, I guess I would agree with everyone else here. Don't do Slimquick. I wouldn't recommend taking it for an extended amount of time. I never even finished my bottle. So that was a huge waste of my money. I say hit the gym, and eat smaller  portions of food. What works for me is, when I go to the grocery store, I don't fill my cart with weeks worth of food.  I shop like I'm nearly broke, and I go more frequently. If you keep LOADS of food in the house you tend to eat way more than you need to. This one piece of advice is the key to my weight loss. That, and you must work out.
You have to have a made up mind to use this diet method however this is the first one that I have tried (pill wise) that has done me any good.  After the cleanse step, I have lost 4.5 lbs. and I have cheated quite a bit: dinner out, fried chicken, hot dogs & french fries, alcohol plus I have not even started exercising yet.

I started on the caplets today and will start the exercise today as well.  Will fill you in later!
I tried SlimQuick Hoodia. The first few days I felt queasy and I still had an appetite. However, after that, I could go 6 or 7 hours without eating. Normally I have to eat every 3 hours or so or I can't concentrate. It didn't make me feel jumpy or anything like that. It just took away the feeling of being hungry. I do have to say I found that to be odd. It was hard to know when to eat and when to stop since I wasn't getting any signals from my body.
i just started using  slimquick on thursday and its givin me terrible heartburn and i am feeling nauseated.
just started slimquick yesterday. i like that i really supresses my appetite and boosts my energy,{i have 2 little kids and theres lots of snacking and running around going on! lol}. although, it does make me feel a little bit weird, almost jittery. i dont usually consume caffeine though, hopefully i will get used to it and it will be fine well, we will see i guess!
Hi all.  I have read everyone's comments on here, and I do believe results depend on body type and what youa re actually doing.  Both in your eating and exercise.  I have tried many diets before, to no avail!  I started taking Slimquick on Mon Feb 1.  I had weight my self a week before starting the diet.  I weight myself on Feb 3 and had lost 3 lbs!!!  I need to lose the weight.  I am 5'9-5'10 and weight 235 lbs!!  I had my gallbladder removed a couple of years ago and gained alot of weight after surgery.

I am not following the exercise nor food program that came with pills.  I get on the elipticle for 15 minutes before going to work, and work out again 30 minutes after dinner. I  have been watching what I eat, using some of the "smart ones" for lunches at work.    I will comeback and post.  Hopefully I can lose the weight!!  Good luck everyone.
Also wanted to include, that I do feel less hungry when I take the pills. But I crash bad at night.  I get so sleepy and tired that I can barely keep my eyes open.  
This is my second day taking slimquick. The first day I felt kind of weird but it went away as the day went on. I did notice that I had a lot of energy. I also noticed that I was not hungry. I also had weird sensations and headaches. I'm guessing that was from the high amounts of caffeine. But like I said before I had a ton of energy but when it came time to take the 2nd pill i felt like I was going to crash but as soon as I took the 2nd pill I got a burst of energy. Today I did not feel jittery. The energy was not as high as the first day and I have had to pee like crazy. I also have had really bad heartburn. I have been eating smaller portions and also going to the gym. Im not sure if I have lost any weight but its only been 6 days of going to the gym and 2 days of the pill... I'm a little nervous about continuing the pill after some of the reviews..
Started slimquick on friday. No shakiness or anything. I do notice more energy. I cut out soda and fast food and started exercising a little bit. It helps me not be as hungry also. I am 5'2 and weigh 160. My goal is to lose 30 pounds so I will keep y'all updated on my progress!
I started slimquick exactly a week ago. Started as 215 llbs. Now I'm 202.  That's 13 pounds in one week. All I did was eat normal portions, chewed slowly and ate really healthy foods. Its amazing.
hmm i've read several comments where ppl say they've had their gull-bladder removed.. well i did to and it was b/c of the high fat low carb diet i was on. I got really sick and almost died. I was over weight and decided to go on the Adkins diet several years ago. although it worked wonders on the outside, my insides paid dearly. i don't know if the other's stories are simiar to mine but seeing how this is a weight loss website i figured they migh be. I was on this sight because as you might have guessed, although i lost all that weight about 5 years ago, i have since gained it all back and then some. I turned to diet pills a couple times with promising results. however if you are accompaning a strict diet ( low-carb ect.) with diet pills I highly reccomend that you take a multi vitamin too. also before i have taken slimquick (and have just started again today) i've found that if you really drink a full 8 oz glass of water with it it really helps the hungry feeling go away. also i read that many ppl have complained about the jitters and what not but if you are experienced with drugs, i think you will find that this does not effect you.  the only thing is if yout take your second set of pills after around 7ish (i took mine tonight at 8) you might be up for the remainder of the night and not be able to sleep what so ever. so take w/ caution and keep at it!!
hey everyone.. i have always been a very active person, playing sports during high school but no matter how long and how hard i worked out, (and how little calories i would eat), i never lost anything so after i graduated i just gave up a 18 years old and 160.. 6 monthes later i got up, looked in the mirror and thought "ohmygod.. im like morbidly obese".. i hadnt been on the scale in that 6 months and i was shocked to find i had gained 50 pounds... so i have been drinkin my slim fast every morning and night and having my lean cuisine for lunch for 3 weeks and nothing! UGHHHHHH! i am so frustrated.. does anyone know a SAFE and EFFECTIVE weight loss pill that isnt going to break the bank? thanks for helping.. =)..
I found a simple answer to the problems of weight loss from the former fitness guru Susan Powter, I'd like to share it with all of you as it helped me go from 150 lbs. to 132 lbs without any diet pills. you do NOT need to starve yourselves!!! In fact, you shouldn't, as if you do that you go into "I'm starving" mode and your body hoards all the fat it can. thats why most diets are short term weight loss, long term weight gain. The answer is simple. HIGH calorie (yes I said high) LOW FAT.
Fat makes you fat, not food. Foods like pasta with red sauce, bread, rice, tuna, soymilk, non-cream soups and even boxed mac n cheese made with lowfat milk and no butter, are low in fat. I cut out the fat, but ate as much as I was hungry for, and I dropped weight. Nothing is better than being able to eat and see the pounds go too. I tell you this to alleviate your suffering. I did high intensity aerobics 5 times a week while doing this. try it ladies! also remember that on your low fat high calorie diets, more exercise requires more calories. Doing so will fire up your metabolism. stop suffering. try this.
This is my first day of slimquick, I took the first pill at 5 am ate one boiled egg at 6 am 1 v8 at 9 am drank 1 little of water until lunch, had a bowl of soup and a salad with slices of turkey for lunch. Now is 6 pm and i am still not hungry.... and not a single cup of coffee, and i feel great!!! I work in a very active work environment.
I work with food, and not having crazy cravings during work is already amazing! I am not hungry and i dont even think about food! And that is completely not normal for me, cause i am obsessed with food!
started yesterday. 5'7 180lbs!!
hope to lose 20-25lbs!
hope this works for me
I started unsing slimquick a few years after I had my son and saw results within a few weeks. Sometime people think that you must get results in  the same week and if you don't give up and try something else. I say just give this product a chance within two week your cravings for fatty foods start to faid and you'll want to drink more water and turn down the soda. I say try it I lost 15 lbs in 3 months time you just have to work it step by step and work with it, eat health foods and drink plenty of water. Good luck.
Make sure you are drinking plenty of water with these pills.
I just started them today myself, I am doing the Cleanse first, * caps a day*.
  But I know from past experience with diet pills, You Must drink alot of water.
   Hope this helps you.
HI. I started Slim Quick a week ago but stopped after 5 days. Under my tongue got VERY red and and painful. Not sure if it was from Slim Quick or not. After 5 days on antibiotics I am going to try it again. I was thinking if it were an allergic reaction then the anitbiotic would not have cured it. Right? So, it's day one again on SLim Quick. Wish me luck! Oh and I did feel so much better when taking the pills, more energy, I even lost 2 pounds!
I tried the slim quick pills and worked great. The kind that I tried was slimquick caffeine free with acai. I lost approximately 11 pounds on it but after 5 weeks of using it I noticed that I got my period very heavily and  I did not stop bleeding until I stopped taking the pills. My period lasted for approximately 2 weeks and then I continued spotting until I stopped taking the pill. I don't know what the pill contains that affects your hormones this way, but please be aware of it.
hi i was just wandering has any one weighed over 300 lbs and tried slim quick? is it good for you my doctor told me not to try any diet pills cause it might give me a stroke has any one had any problems with slimquick and how well does it work?
Hi Laineymarie and Hannan984,

I am writing an article on weight loss pills and have been looking for people who might be willing to provide a testimonial on their experiences.  The paper is called The New Falcon Herald, in case you want to make sure it's legitimate!  Anyway, I would love to hear from both of you about your experiences!  I don't need anything more than your names, which of course I would get from you later, not now on this forum!  Please contact me at the email address listed below if you wouldn't mind taking part in a short phone interview for the article.  Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

***@****
I was reading through all the comments and just have to say, 3 yrs ago I was nearing 300lbs. and it terrified me when I saw it on the scale. I started taking slimquick along with reducing my caloric intake to 1200-1400 cal/day, then over time integrated exercise. These three things together with alot of willpower helped me lose 120 lbs. Slimquick really did help curb my hunger pangs I would normally get and I think the vitamins in there also put me in a more uplifted mood. But, along with any diet or pill out there, not every one is going to work for everyone!
I too have been using SlimQuick, however it's only been a half week, already I lost 3 lbs. I find they've been able to give me loads of Energy, help keep my mind set for losing weight, ie. excercise, diet healthier.  Like all suplementary diet pills, you NEED to excercise and eat healthier, that's the key to them.  Myself as a mother also found it hard to lose weight, but since using these I've been doing excellent!
What people need to understand is you have to exercise and eat right. To the people complaining about not losing weight  your obviously not working hard enough! True, some people can lose weight without working out. If you are taking this product and dont see any results energy or appetite wise maybe you try something else. Be realistic and know that weight is easy to put on but much harder to get off especially if you let yourself go for 2 years....

I just started taking the slimquick razor today after my sister secretly started using the pill after Thanksgiving and lost 27lbs! She bought that 10 minute exercise dvd package and cut back on calories. Im extremely motivated and have an eliptical and bike that i can easily do 30 minutes on without the pill. I am about to see how long I can endure my eliptical. ( the workout programs on it are very hard) I took the pill at 10:00am and Im ready to go at 1pm!
To count calories very important and include in your diet veggies and fruits. Drink 8 glasses of water and do work outs, even 20 minutes per day will make a big difference! You need to eat in order to lose your weight, but eat right and learn to manage your hunger! After 6 pm. you can eat as much veggies or fruits as you want, but this is it! Try not to eat solids after 6pm. This is one of the important keys in order to lose weight! Diet pills, it just additional help to lose your extra weight, pills will work only if you will eat right and have a work outs daily! Do not expect to see results for 2 days. To lose weight it is a process, it take a lot of time! Motivate your self. Do you want to see your self SLIM and GOURGEOUS! Do not waste your time! Lose your weight now, never late and ENJOY your body and LIFE! Good luck to every one!!!
hi ktv im a boy whose 16y and I'm 70 pounds over weight and i live in new york is this go into help me at all i know that this posting is like 6 years old please help me with everything you might remember is this safe for me  i want to loose this weight so badly  i want to look good again thanks
hey everyone! Im 19 years old, 5'2 in height and have recently gained an extra 12 pounds for a total weight of 130. I dont really eat too much in general and have not changed my eating/exercising habits in any way so I simply cant figure out what caused the weight gain. Nonetheless Im thinking of trying slimquick caffeine free for women as my first leap into weight loss pills and was wondering if anyone has any advice or suggestions for me? (My goal is really only the 12 extra pounds)

Thanks in advance!
October 2011 I weighed 250lbs - 5'7" - 64 years old.

I had been swimming laps for about a year, but I only went from 260 to 250 in 4 months.... then in Oct I bought slim quick and got serious.

I gave up ALL fruit juice and pop... drank only water.  [Don't miss it a bit!]
Then I began reducing carbs... and fats... [try tofuti sour cream - it's fab]
I lost a pound a week and then faltered at 230... that's when I took the first pill.

What a difference.  Item - when I would kill myself at the gym... treadmill for 2 miles [3-5% incline] ... then 30 min on machines... then an hour in the pool... 1 mile -- 2-3 times a week! -- I was so hungry I just couldn't suppress my appetite.

BUT - when I began the pills... I didn't have to kill myself at the gym... I could exercise regularly.... and not eat the refrigerator when I got home!

For me -- that's the formula... moderate exercise... and I have gone on and off these pills... for the last 6 months... I've only gone through 2 bottles because I don't trust the ingredients in ANY of this stuff.

It continues to work for me.. I went off the pills in May for a month... my weight stayed the same... 219...

Then in June - I decided to reset my metabolism... I didn't pay any attention to scales, eating or pills.  I went to the gym and walked 2-3 miles.. a couple times a week... and swam a half hour after.

In August I started the pills again.... lost 4 lbs - a pound a week.  

The best part... is having a Wendy's quarter pounder with cheese, taking a walk with my dogs... and staying the SAME weight... I can eat some stuff I've been craving for a year... and the weight STAYS OFF...

I have never killed myself with rice crackers and tofu during this weight loss.  If I crave a hot dog... I eat one.  For me, the biggest problem is eating after 7pm... I notice that if I eat in the morning... sensibly.. then go to work... and then take the AFTERNOON dose... it really helps with my cravings.

I hope this helps... so my answer is YES - I definitely noticed a difference with Slimquick... but I have never taken it as directed... it helps me when I slip up... eat bad stuff ... or eat late...

but my exercise is part of my life now... so  I am doing some of the right things... but I've lost 47 lbs... in a year... and nothing I do - including a month in France .. eating like a pig... has put the weight back...

slow... steady... walk, swim... and eat the occasional hamburger or spaghetti... and then watch the rest of your meals... these pills do help