Anyone tried 'SlimQuick' diet pills?
Does anyone know about this pill?
i have a friend who is 14 years old and she started trying slim quick new & improved diet pills, even though the box says like 1 million times only for people 18 & older...is that ok??? what will happen if she continues to use them?                                                                                                                                                                                                    please help!!!!!!!
I have recently started taking Slim Quick and have already noticed a big reduction in craving and hunger. I was just wondering the dosage that you were taking to achieve your results. Were you taking 2 before breakfast and 2 before supper? Also, when you got to your goal weight, did you have to continue taking pills until now or have to stopped? Also has the weight stayed off this whole time when you kept your healthy lifestyle? I would love to hear back from you and get your opinion.

Thanks a bunch
I was wondering which slim quick formula was used for some of your successful weigh loss comments.  This is the first diet pill I am going to try and I have no clue where to start.  I have narrowed it down to slim quick and now I am torn between the different formulas.  Does anyone know anything about the slim quick extreme version and the drink mix version because I am thinking of trying one of those.

I have lost 29 lbs in 3 mo.  on the Slimquick /6 ways/ with/avec Hoodia. I also do the Ann Collins Diet plan , which is available on the net. It's  the only thing I have found that really works.
Don't got to a DR, go to a Nutritionist. They help you lose weight! I did it and lost a lot of weight & learned how to maintain it & eat right.
I started taking Slimquick diet pills on August 13th, 07. By late November 07 I had lost 30 lbs.  No side affects at all. No excercise except walking on my feet at work for 8 hrs. They really do work. 1 yr. later I still have kept if off.
I've been told that Slimquick helps you lose weight, but once you stop taking it you gain a lot of weight back. Has anyone had these sort of problems?
Who is your doctor? I'm in L.A. and would love a recommendation. Thanks.
Hi all,

I've noticed mixed responses for pills in general here. I am 27, 5'7 and 165 lbs. Sadly I am 30 lbs overweight :(
But the good news is I know exactly why. I haven't been exercising. AT ALL.
What I have noticed (in the past since I haven't been exercising regularly for a WHILE now) the only real appetite suppressant is working out!!!
I used to work out regularly and always noticed that I'm not that hungry after exercising.
I would just try to fit in any sort of vigorous movement throughout the day however you can. Don't think you need pills or even dieting. When you exercise regularly the healthy eating habit will follow. Just make sure when you do eat it's a balanced meal.
I promise to get up off my rear end and start tomorrow by skiing! Possibly the best sport in the world...
Good luck everyone!!
I just ended the slimquick cleanse that lasted for 7 days, and I lost 10lbs! I never felt sick or anything from the pill.  So now I'm going to try the slimquick night and the extreme together to enhance my workout.  Goodluck to everyone.
PHENTERMINE/ADIPEX and all those perscription diet pills are not good at all..There are health risk and as soon as you stop taking them you will blow  up like a balloon and gain every pound back because your metabolism will have slowed down making it harder to lose it again.Ive known people to die from taking those pills.THERE ARE NO QUICK FIXES IN WEIGHT LOSS.
hi im 18 and im 125lbs. im trying to loose a few pounds befor my husband gets back from bootcamp in march. i just started slimquick the blue bottle three days ago, and i don't feel any diferent, im geting helther and i work out when i can ( i have 2 kids so its a little hard). but no weight lossed yet. hopfuly this works.
I'm thinking about trying slimquick, either the regular caplets or the extreme ones. I have a good body, just trying to get myself motivated to get back in the gym as I have gained about 15 pounds in the last year because I have gotten out of my gym routine.

My question, however, is where the weight is coming from. I have a decent sized chest and am worried that the weight will come from there and not necessarily the areas that I would like it to come from (my stomach and thighs).  Just curious!
Hey I am taking the slimquick pills now and the cleans alone i lost 5 pounds in one week! it tells you to take 4 pills twice a day and i cut it in half i took just the 4 pills at night.
i am 21 and 140 pounds i am getting married in four months and i do need a little help so i started the kit  the cleanse and the blue bottle i just started the blue bottle yesterday  and i feel like i have just a little bit more energy. i lost 5 pounds on the cleanse alone  did you try that? but girl if you are 125 you dont need to be taking those pills just eat right and exercise when you can.. 120-125   is good!
I am 56 kg after delivery,before I was 49 kg. I feel like am fat.I want to reduce. But when I asked my dr she said no you are just correct and not looking fatter at all. Whoever  ask are saying the same. I am having honey daily ,eating lots of fruits n vegetables.I hate sweets.I drink lots of orange juice.I am walking daily for half an hour. What else shall I do to reduce weight? I want to lose atleast 5 kgs.My cousin sister has fatter arms. Can you tell me any tips to reduce them for her as she is very lazy to do exercises. She is very thin but her arms loooks soo funny,

Thanks all.
i have tried everything to lose weight. i ahve also tried the slimquick diet pills and they worked GREAT for me. you just have to do the following with any diet: exercise at least 3 days a week, eat healthy, and just follow the guidees that com with the slimquick pills. there is an exercise guideline that you can follow in the slimquick pamphlet. i liked it so much a couple years ago that i am going to start up on it again!!! good luck!!!
I'm planning on buying some of these pills and trying them out... I'm 5'10", 240lbs, and I exercise everyday and eat right. Greasy foods and junk foods make me sick, so I don't have a choice. My lean body weight is around 165lbs, so I'm aiming for about 185lbs. I've seen a lot of mixed comments about these pills, but I hope they work. Haha, maybe I can get back down to a 8 by summer.
I am a 25 year old mother of 2 ages 2 and 4 and i have been struggling to loose weight for 2  years now but about 6 weeks ago i started Taking slimquick and working out 4 days a week and i cut soda,junk food, and started eating healthy and i lost a total of 35 pounds i really truly love slimquick i'm not feeling bloated anymore and it really curves my appetite which was my biggest problem lol i wanted to eat all day long now i eat like im suppose to i have had great results taking slimquick and i will continue to take them until i get to my goal weight  which is 115 :)  i started wieghting 160 and my hieght is only 5'0 i was huge now 35 pounds later im 125 and i'm really happy
I just started on slimpquick cleanse than I will move on the slim quick. I had a baby six months ago and am about 45 pounds heaver that I should be. I started slimquick cleanse on Monday and I weighed 188 and today I weigh 184! I have been strict on what I eat and work out 50 mins a day, 3-4 times a week but adding the slimquick in is what has helped. I also have lost 2 inches from my stomache and 1 1/2 inches from my thighs already! Im so excited!  I plan to keep up with the program so that when July comes I can take my son to the beach for the first time and run around with him and not feel embarrassed! I have been reading about slimquick and it seems it works for some and not others but you have to remember its not a magic pill! You have to exercise and eat good or it wont work! Good Luck Ladies!! I willupdate when I see how the pills affect me
I have tried Slimquick. I have three things to say about it.
I'm not sure if it worked.
The drink packets tasted like ****.
Their diet guide is ****!

I'm not sure if it was the exercise that was causing my weight loss or if it was the Slimquick.but I did lose a little weight. The thing is, if you have trouble remembering to take a pill every now and then like me, Slimquick has horrid side effects. It speeds up your metabolism, which is a good thing. But then I would forget to take it the second time during the day, and not have any with me. I mean you get so hungry you can hardly believe it. And nibbling on nuts like it says in their diet guide didn't satisfy me. When I made this mistake I was so hungry I felt like having Thanksgiving Dinner. So, I guess I would agree with everyone else here. Don't do Slimquick. I wouldn't recommend taking it for an extended amount of time. I never even finished my bottle. So that was a huge waste of my money. I say hit the gym, and eat smaller  portions of food. What works for me is, when I go to the grocery store, I don't fill my cart with weeks worth of food.  I shop like I'm nearly broke, and I go more frequently. If you keep LOADS of food in the house you tend to eat way more than you need to. This one piece of advice is the key to my weight loss. That, and you must work out.
You have to have a made up mind to use this diet method however this is the first one that I have tried (pill wise) that has done me any good.  After the cleanse step, I have lost 4.5 lbs. and I have cheated quite a bit: dinner out, fried chicken, hot dogs & french fries, alcohol plus I have not even started exercising yet.

I started on the caplets today and will start the exercise today as well.  Will fill you in later!
I tried SlimQuick Hoodia. The first few days I felt queasy and I still had an appetite. However, after that, I could go 6 or 7 hours without eating. Normally I have to eat every 3 hours or so or I can't concentrate. It didn't make me feel jumpy or anything like that. It just took away the feeling of being hungry. I do have to say I found that to be odd. It was hard to know when to eat and when to stop since I wasn't getting any signals from my body.
i just started using  slimquick on thursday and its givin me terrible heartburn and i am feeling nauseated.
just started slimquick yesterday. i like that i really supresses my appetite and boosts my energy,{i have 2 little kids and theres lots of snacking and running around going on! lol}. although, it does make me feel a little bit weird, almost jittery. i dont usually consume caffeine though, hopefully i will get used to it and it will be fine well, we will see i guess!
Hi all.  I have read everyone's comments on here, and I do believe results depend on body type and what youa re actually doing.  Both in your eating and exercise.  I have tried many diets before, to no avail!  I started taking Slimquick on Mon Feb 1.  I had weight my self a week before starting the diet.  I weight myself on Feb 3 and had lost 3 lbs!!!  I need to lose the weight.  I am 5'9-5'10 and weight 235 lbs!!  I had my gallbladder removed a couple of years ago and gained alot of weight after surgery.

I am not following the exercise nor food program that came with pills.  I get on the elipticle for 15 minutes before going to work, and work out again 30 minutes after dinner. I  have been watching what I eat, using some of the "smart ones" for lunches at work.    I will comeback and post.  Hopefully I can lose the weight!!  Good luck everyone.
Also wanted to include, that I do feel less hungry when I take the pills. But I crash bad at night.  I get so sleepy and tired that I can barely keep my eyes open.  
This is my second day taking slimquick. The first day I felt kind of weird but it went away as the day went on. I did notice that I had a lot of energy. I also noticed that I was not hungry. I also had weird sensations and headaches. I'm guessing that was from the high amounts of caffeine. But like I said before I had a ton of energy but when it came time to take the 2nd pill i felt like I was going to crash but as soon as I took the 2nd pill I got a burst of energy. Today I did not feel jittery. The energy was not as high as the first day and I have had to pee like crazy. I also have had really bad heartburn. I have been eating smaller portions and also going to the gym. Im not sure if I have lost any weight but its only been 6 days of going to the gym and 2 days of the pill... I'm a little nervous about continuing the pill after some of the reviews..
Started slimquick on friday. No shakiness or anything. I do notice more energy. I cut out soda and fast food and started exercising a little bit. It helps me not be as hungry also. I am 5'2 and weigh 160. My goal is to lose 30 pounds so I will keep y'all updated on my progress!
I started slimquick exactly a week ago. Started as 215 llbs. Now I'm 202.  That's 13 pounds in one week. All I did was eat normal portions, chewed slowly and ate really healthy foods. Its amazing.
hmm i've read several comments where ppl say they've had their gull-bladder removed.. well i did to and it was b/c of the high fat low carb diet i was on. I got really sick and almost died. I was over weight and decided to go on the Adkins diet several years ago. although it worked wonders on the outside, my insides paid dearly. i don't know if the other's stories are simiar to mine but seeing how this is a weight loss website i figured they migh be. I was on this sight because as you might have guessed, although i lost all that weight about 5 years ago, i have since gained it all back and then some. I turned to diet pills a couple times with promising results. however if you are accompaning a strict diet ( low-carb ect.) with diet pills I highly reccomend that you take a multi vitamin too. also before i have taken slimquick (and have just started again today) i've found that if you really drink a full 8 oz glass of water with it it really helps the hungry feeling go away. also i read that many ppl have complained about the jitters and what not but if you are experienced with drugs, i think you will find that this does not effect you.  the only thing is if yout take your second set of pills after around 7ish (i took mine tonight at 8) you might be up for the remainder of the night and not be able to sleep what so ever. so take w/ caution and keep at it!!
hey everyone.. i have always been a very active person, playing sports during high school but no matter how long and how hard i worked out, (and how little calories i would eat), i never lost anything so after i graduated i just gave up a 18 years old and 160.. 6 monthes later i got up, looked in the mirror and thought "ohmygod.. im like morbidly obese".. i hadnt been on the scale in that 6 months and i was shocked to find i had gained 50 pounds... so i have been drinkin my slim fast every morning and night and having my lean cuisine for lunch for 3 weeks and nothing! UGHHHHHH! i am so frustrated.. does anyone know a SAFE and EFFECTIVE weight loss pill that isnt going to break the bank? thanks for helping.. =)..
I found a simple answer to the problems of weight loss from the former fitness guru Susan Powter, I'd like to share it with all of you as it helped me go from 150 lbs. to 132 lbs without any diet pills. you do NOT need to starve yourselves!!! In fact, you shouldn't, as if you do that you go into "I'm starving" mode and your body hoards all the fat it can. thats why most diets are short term weight loss, long term weight gain. The answer is simple. HIGH calorie (yes I said high) LOW FAT.
Fat makes you fat, not food. Foods like pasta with red sauce, bread, rice, tuna, soymilk, non-cream soups and even boxed mac n cheese made with lowfat milk and no butter, are low in fat. I cut out the fat, but ate as much as I was hungry for, and I dropped weight. Nothing is better than being able to eat and see the pounds go too. I tell you this to alleviate your suffering. I did high intensity aerobics 5 times a week while doing this. try it ladies! also remember that on your low fat high calorie diets, more exercise requires more calories. Doing so will fire up your metabolism. stop suffering. try this.
This is my first day of slimquick, I took the first pill at 5 am ate one boiled egg at 6 am 1 v8 at 9 am drank 1 little of water until lunch, had a bowl of soup and a salad with slices of turkey for lunch. Now is 6 pm and i am still not hungry.... and not a single cup of coffee, and i feel great!!! I work in a very active work environment.
I work with food, and not having crazy cravings during work is already amazing! I am not hungry and i dont even think about food! And that is completely not normal for me, cause i am obsessed with food!
started yesterday. 5'7 180lbs!!
hope to lose 20-25lbs!
hope this works for me
I started unsing slimquick a few years after I had my son and saw results within a few weeks. Sometime people think that you must get results in  the same week and if you don't give up and try something else. I say just give this product a chance within two week your cravings for fatty foods start to faid and you'll want to drink more water and turn down the soda. I say try it I lost 15 lbs in 3 months time you just have to work it step by step and work with it, eat health foods and drink plenty of water. Good luck.
Make sure you are drinking plenty of water with these pills.
I just started them today myself, I am doing the Cleanse first, * caps a day*.
  But I know from past experience with diet pills, You Must drink alot of water.
   Hope this helps you.
HI. I started Slim Quick a week ago but stopped after 5 days. Under my tongue got VERY red and and painful. Not sure if it was from Slim Quick or not. After 5 days on antibiotics I am going to try it again. I was thinking if it were an allergic reaction then the anitbiotic would not have cured it. Right? So, it's day one again on SLim Quick. Wish me luck! Oh and I did feel so much better when taking the pills, more energy, I even lost 2 pounds!
I tried the slim quick pills and worked great. The kind that I tried was slimquick caffeine free with acai. I lost approximately 11 pounds on it but after 5 weeks of using it I noticed that I got my period very heavily and  I did not stop bleeding until I stopped taking the pills. My period lasted for approximately 2 weeks and then I continued spotting until I stopped taking the pill. I don't know what the pill contains that affects your hormones this way, but please be aware of it.
hi i was just wandering has any one weighed over 300 lbs and tried slim quick? is it good for you my doctor told me not to try any diet pills cause it might give me a stroke has any one had any problems with slimquick and how well does it work?
Hi Laineymarie and Hannan984,

I am writing an article on weight loss pills and have been looking for people who might be willing to provide a testimonial on their experiences.  The paper is called The New Falcon Herald, in case you want to make sure it's legitimate!  Anyway, I would love to hear from both of you about your experiences!  I don't need anything more than your names, which of course I would get from you later, not now on this forum!  Please contact me at the email address listed below if you wouldn't mind taking part in a short phone interview for the article.  Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

***@****
I was reading through all the comments and just have to say, 3 yrs ago I was nearing 300lbs. and it terrified me when I saw it on the scale. I started taking slimquick along with reducing my caloric intake to 1200-1400 cal/day, then over time integrated exercise. These three things together with alot of willpower helped me lose 120 lbs. Slimquick really did help curb my hunger pangs I would normally get and I think the vitamins in there also put me in a more uplifted mood. But, along with any diet or pill out there, not every one is going to work for everyone!
I too have been using SlimQuick, however it's only been a half week, already I lost 3 lbs. I find they've been able to give me loads of Energy, help keep my mind set for losing weight, ie. excercise, diet healthier.  Like all suplementary diet pills, you NEED to excercise and eat healthier, that's the key to them.  Myself as a mother also found it hard to lose weight, but since using these I've been doing excellent!
What people need to understand is you have to exercise and eat right. To the people complaining about not losing weight  your obviously not working hard enough! True, some people can lose weight without working out. If you are taking this product and dont see any results energy or appetite wise maybe you try something else. Be realistic and know that weight is easy to put on but much harder to get off especially if you let yourself go for 2 years....

I just started taking the slimquick razor today after my sister secretly started using the pill after Thanksgiving and lost 27lbs! She bought that 10 minute exercise dvd package and cut back on calories. Im extremely motivated and have an eliptical and bike that i can easily do 30 minutes on without the pill. I am about to see how long I can endure my eliptical. ( the workout programs on it are very hard) I took the pill at 10:00am and Im ready to go at 1pm!
To count calories very important and include in your diet veggies and fruits. Drink 8 glasses of water and do work outs, even 20 minutes per day will make a big difference! You need to eat in order to lose your weight, but eat right and learn to manage your hunger! After 6 pm. you can eat as much veggies or fruits as you want, but this is it! Try not to eat solids after 6pm. This is one of the important keys in order to lose weight! Diet pills, it just additional help to lose your extra weight, pills will work only if you will eat right and have a work outs daily! Do not expect to see results for 2 days. To lose weight it is a process, it take a lot of time! Motivate your self. Do you want to see your self SLIM and GOURGEOUS! Do not waste your time! Lose your weight now, never late and ENJOY your body and LIFE! Good luck to every one!!!
hi ktv im a boy whose 16y and I'm 70 pounds over weight and i live in new york is this go into help me at all i know that this posting is like 6 years old please help me with everything you might remember is this safe for me  i want to loose this weight so badly  i want to look good again thanks
hey everyone! Im 19 years old, 5'2 in height and have recently gained an extra 12 pounds for a total weight of 130. I dont really eat too much in general and have not changed my eating/exercising habits in any way so I simply cant figure out what caused the weight gain. Nonetheless Im thinking of trying slimquick caffeine free for women as my first leap into weight loss pills and was wondering if anyone has any advice or suggestions for me? (My goal is really only the 12 extra pounds)

Thanks in advance!
October 2011 I weighed 250lbs - 5'7" - 64 years old.

I had been swimming laps for about a year, but I only went from 260 to 250 in 4 months.... then in Oct I bought slim quick and got serious.

I gave up ALL fruit juice and pop... drank only water.  [Don't miss it a bit!]
Then I began reducing carbs... and fats... [try tofuti sour cream - it's fab]
I lost a pound a week and then faltered at 230... that's when I took the first pill.

What a difference.  Item - when I would kill myself at the gym... treadmill for 2 miles [3-5% incline] ... then 30 min on machines... then an hour in the pool... 1 mile -- 2-3 times a week! -- I was so hungry I just couldn't suppress my appetite.

BUT - when I began the pills... I didn't have to kill myself at the gym... I could exercise regularly.... and not eat the refrigerator when I got home!

For me -- that's the formula... moderate exercise... and I have gone on and off these pills... for the last 6 months... I've only gone through 2 bottles because I don't trust the ingredients in ANY of this stuff.

It continues to work for me.. I went off the pills in May for a month... my weight stayed the same... 219...

Then in June - I decided to reset my metabolism... I didn't pay any attention to scales, eating or pills.  I went to the gym and walked 2-3 miles.. a couple times a week... and swam a half hour after.

In August I started the pills again.... lost 4 lbs - a pound a week.  

The best part... is having a Wendy's quarter pounder with cheese, taking a walk with my dogs... and staying the SAME weight... I can eat some stuff I've been craving for a year... and the weight STAYS OFF...

I have never killed myself with rice crackers and tofu during this weight loss.  If I crave a hot dog... I eat one.  For me, the biggest problem is eating after 7pm... I notice that if I eat in the morning... sensibly.. then go to work... and then take the AFTERNOON dose... it really helps with my cravings.

I hope this helps... so my answer is YES - I definitely noticed a difference with Slimquick... but I have never taken it as directed... it helps me when I slip up... eat bad stuff ... or eat late...

but my exercise is part of my life now... so  I am doing some of the right things... but I've lost 47 lbs... in a year... and nothing I do - including a month in France .. eating like a pig... has put the weight back...

slow... steady... walk, swim... and eat the occasional hamburger or spaghetti... and then watch the rest of your meals... these pills do help
Firstly, I'm 18, 5'4, and 160lb when I started the Lady Soma Detox. I've been on it for 3 days and have lost 4.8 lbs. I drink plenty of water too. I also had unexpected diarrhea. Needless to say the side effects are STRONG. I love the quick weight loss though.