Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Anyone tried to get adipex online without a prescription?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

This is crazy.  I've been to more websites than I can name who all claim to carry adipex or phentermine to no avail!!!  I've called and been on hold for hours.  99.9% don't even have a phone number and the one that do, go to some calling center that answers the phone line for over 500 pharmaceutical companies. This is crazy.  How do I find a legimate online pharmacy that will sell diet meds without a prescription?  When is law enforcement when you really need them to find crimical???  If I was driving around without my license I would be the first one they would pull over. Here we have companies who steal money from consumers with no recourse!  There is something really wrong with that!  Can anyone point me in the right direction??????
I order Phenterimine 37.5 from www.customhrt.com.  You can get 100 pills for about $86.00 includes shipping.  I've been ordering from them for about two years and they are a good company.
bev I went on that web site & it is not the original adipex 37.5 mg it has a completely different name does it work?
The brand I use is Fastin.  It was a RX from my dr.  Is that the brand they offer?
I have been on Duromine for two months now..I have lost about 8-10kilos. I was working out 1 1/2hrs a day and did not loose anything...I also was a comfort eater and I had an implant...My Height is 160cm and I weighed 82.5Kilo's 34.9% body fat.
I needed that little help and my doctor allowed it..On the first week, when you exercise - Duromine is a little scary...My muscles ached in my arms and legs in the pool, I thought afew times that i was having heart pulpitations and my heart was going to leap out of my chest, but it settled after a week and I was determined to loose the weight.
Visit WWW.EDRUGDELIVERY.COM
o.k i was wondering where can i get adipex diet pill but i was wondering how old can u drink that diet pill to what age cuz i am only 15 so do u know what store i can buy it at if you know please post a comment back to me please thank you
I ordered Addipex year or so ago..got ripped off it was not the real thing....Where can I go to order with out a RX?
can someone tell me the website also for the real phentermine?