Anyone try the SUDDENLY SLENDER body wraps?
If so, what was your experience?  Was it worth the money?  Which location did you go to?

Thanks!
My niece went to a place in Raleigh, NC a couple of weeks before her wedding and after her second wrap she had lost 33 inches. she is about 5'10" and weighs probably 240 lb, so I told my mother-in-law about the wraps and she lost 14" on her first visit in Charlotte NC (Concord - Inches away) I believe that was the name. She has done 4 wraps over the last couple of weeks and has lost 31". Her jeans are looser on her. I have seen her on diets before but I have not seen her look smaller as quick as she has with these wraps. I'll be trying these out for myself in the next week. I'm a skeptic. I am going to take my own tape measure and measure my own waist and thighs before and after so that I know for sure that there is consistency in the measurements. My sister used a home wrap on me. After the wrap came off I noticed no difference in measurements but she told me to measure the following morning - each thigh was 1/2" smaller and 1" on my waist and 1/2" on each calf. I am 5'6" and 167 lb, so I was impressed by that, and those measurements were similar to what she experienced too.