Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Anyone try the SUDDENLY SLENDER body wraps?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Anyone try the SUDDENLY SLENDER body wraps?

If so, what was your experience?  Was it worth the money?  Which location did you go to?

Thanks!
Related Discussions
My niece went to a place in Raleigh, NC a couple of weeks before her wedding and after her second wrap she had lost 33 inches. she is about 5'10" and weighs probably 240 lb, so I told my mother-in-law about the wraps and she lost 14" on her first visit in Charlotte NC (Concord - Inches away) I believe that was the name. She has done 4 wraps over the last couple of weeks and has lost 31". Her jeans are looser on her. I have seen her on diets before but I have not seen her look smaller as quick as she has with these wraps. I'll be trying these out for myself in the next week. I'm a skeptic. I am going to take my own tape measure and measure my own waist and thighs before and after so that I know for sure that there is consistency in the measurements. My sister used a home wrap on me. After the wrap came off I noticed no difference in measurements but she told me to measure the following morning - each thigh was 1/2" smaller and 1" on my waist and 1/2" on each calf. I am 5'6" and 167 lb, so I was impressed by that, and those measurements were similar to what she experienced too.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank