Aa
A
A
Close
Arizona Location
I am wondering if anyone knows a clinic in Chandler Az that gives the shot HGC as well as the b6,b12 shots if so could you please give the phone number or location?

Thanks,
GW
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
(Sun Valley Weight Mgmt Clinic in Chandler)  I saved this info from another posting, but I'm not sure if they offer hCG or the LipoShots.  You might call and ask.  Hope this helps.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I've been going to Sun Valley Weight Mgmt Clinic since last December. I'm at my goal weight and am maintaining - yippee! I still go in weekly for weigh ins and to get injections (B12 and Fat Burner). They aren't doing hCG shots. Hope this helps! I used phentermine to help me lose weight.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I'm going to MedShape Weight Loss Clinic in Mesa, AZ. It's on Dobson and the 60. They do the hCG, b12, and other shots. They also prescribe phentermine or other weight loss pills. They are VERY nice and helpful. Hope this helps.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I see Dr. Hicks 480-223-1901 in Awatukee for HCG shots.  He is wonderful and very nice.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
We can do all that for even less money!  We have a great support staff and  injections!  Call us for specials at Thinique Medical Weight Loss 480-535-9006.  Nurse Krysta
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
replytorahul commented on Ear Mystery, Solved
8 hrs ago
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on MY cuz