Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Arizona Location
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Arizona Location

I am wondering if anyone knows a clinic in Chandler Az that gives the shot HGC as well as the b6,b12 shots if so could you please give the phone number or location?

Thanks,
GW
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
(Sun Valley Weight Mgmt Clinic in Chandler)  I saved this info from another posting, but I'm not sure if they offer hCG or the LipoShots.  You might call and ask.  Hope this helps.
Blank
I've been going to Sun Valley Weight Mgmt Clinic since last December. I'm at my goal weight and am maintaining - yippee! I still go in weekly for weigh ins and to get injections (B12 and Fat Burner). They aren't doing hCG shots. Hope this helps! I used phentermine to help me lose weight.
Blank
I'm going to MedShape Weight Loss Clinic in Mesa, AZ. It's on Dobson and the 60. They do the hCG, b12, and other shots. They also prescribe phentermine or other weight loss pills. They are VERY nice and helpful. Hope this helps.
Blank
I see Dr. Hicks 480-223-1901 in Awatukee for HCG shots.  He is wonderful and very nice.
Blank
We can do all that for even less money!  We have a great support staff and  injections!  Call us for specials at Thinique Medical Weight Loss 480-535-9006.  Nurse Krysta
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank