B-12 / Phentermine

I've been reading many of the posts and I see a lot of references to b-12 shots and Phentermine. I read KTs book and I didn't see any mention of these. Can someone tell me if they're necessary and what the benefits are? Also, can I take b-12 tablets, if so in what dose?

Thanks!
I use just the B/12 shots (1/week) and Phentermine 37.5 and have had great results!  5 weeks I have lost 25 pounds!!!  It feels GREAT!!!!
I am not sure if the B/12 "pills" would offer the same effect as the injections, but I am sure someone on this site will be able to help you and address your HCG question as well....I don't know anything about HCG.

Best of Luck!
Thanks for the info. Can you tell me where you order your Phentermine from? If you can't post it here, could you email it to me?
***@****

Hello everyone.  I'm just wondering if they call this diet the B-12 and Hope Program?  I have an appointment with the doctor on Friday, to see if I qualify.  I've never heard of this before and I'm not exactly sure what it consists of.  I guess they will tell me everything at my Doctors visit, but I've been very curious about since I found out about it at a follow up (cholesterol check) appointment I had on Monday.  

THANKS
I am unable to locate online a phentermine available website that accepts CC other than Visa and will dispense med without a RX. Can anyone help me?
kentuck girl, I would also like to know where you order this from.  Can you please also send me the info. ***@****.  Also, about how much does it cost?
Hey, I hope all is doing well!  
I actually go to a "Weight Loss Clinic" to get my Phentermine.  I would be VERY careful ordering off line....you can never really be sure what you are getting.  I see my doctor every month and he does a full check up.
Good Luck and let me know how you are doing.
God Bless!
I'm looking for a clinic in the Portland/Vancouver area that can do B-12 injections and prescribe phentermine.  Does anyone know of a clinic that does this?  

thanks for any help!
Im going to start the b-12 injections shots tommorrow..i have been on them before but really didn't follow the protocall...so i ended gaining more weight then when i started..this time is diff..im going to be getting married soon so i need to lose weight asap ill keep you posted...
I found a site online called direct pharmacy usa.com. You really need to get a doctors ok before you start Phentermine. Get a Physical from your doctor including an EKG. I have found that the Phentermine is not covered by my insurance and it costs me 50 for a one month supply for the 37.5 mg. After a friend told me to go online and get it. I see that I can get a much better deal like 90 pills for like 90 dollars. Also my primary care Physican told me no one should take Phentermine for more than 12 weeks at a time. I also get the B-12 shots and so far so good. I have however decided to order that online to with the lipotropics in it. From what I hear its way better helps you burn much more fat. I am a bit afraid of the HCG shots I have had two but decided to stop them after there is just not enough proof that it does not cause any long term health problems. Anyone know anything about them.
can anyone order phentermine online
Hello: can someone give me an estimate on how much my first Dr. Visit would be on getting the B-12 weight loss injection.
can someone please let me know of a ligit site to order phentermine 30mg i have used it in the past and it was great now i can't find it anywhere so if you can please e-mail me some info. thanks
can sumbody tell me where the web site is for the phentermine and whats a good weight loss clinic in texas please
I went to a Atlanta area clinc yesterday after reading some of the posts for the B-12 SHOTS and Phentermine. I had my first shot and will take my first Phentermine pill at 10:30am I have another shot scheduled for Friday then a 2 week check up the cost was 370.00 cash of course. I exercised for 20 mts before work and will exercise a leat 40 mts when I get home. I hope this works because I can't afford to by new clothes.
I had a b-12 shoot and a 75 mg of phentermine . I still can't lose this weight please help.