B-12 Shots in Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone know of a clinic inthe LA area that gives the shot? thanks a million!!!
hello. I actually followed the advice of someone else on these message boards in other b12 segments. she had a lot of great things to say about this doctor in Beverly Hills. apparently he is greatly trained in weight management. I followed her advice and made an appointment with this doc. he is very professional and nice. prices are actually very cheap. besides that, i have been losing weight. he doesnt promiss much weight loss with these shots, but i have been feeling great ever since i got them. I got his 3 month package that he has......you save $80 if you comit to 3 months. but i dont think he knows how cheap he is offering these shots because i used to get them in nevada for alot more. anyway.........his name is Dr. K--------something. but the name of his office is delight medical, (818)996-1048 is his number. good luck.
hey girl...how long have you been seeing him?how much have you lost since then?are you on a special diet if so what are you eating?are you on b12 what kind...i spoke with doc.k last week i'm from florida he said there are 2kinds of b12 one starts with cynand the other something can you ask him for me
Thank you for very much for this info. I greatly appreciate it!
dda
I called Dr. K. (Dr. Kerendian) He seems extemely nice over the phone.  I have my first appointment with him on Monday. From our discussion on the phone, the first appointment appears to be an assessment.  He also emailed a questionaire for me to fill out and bring with on Monday.

He said he has three types of B12 shots:
1.) regular B12
2.) B12 Complex
3). B12 with a fat burner.

Monday's appointment costs $150.  The shots for 3 month pre-paid package are $500. He said this saves $100. This would be a shot every week for 12 weeks which would be approx $42 a week or $50 without the pre-paid package.  He also has appetite suppressants - which he said not everyone needs and we didn't discuss costs.

I'm not sure if I actually get to start the shots on Monday.  I guess it depends on how the assessment goes.  I think I would like to try a couple of shots before committing to purchase the pre-paid package. I'm a little hesitant to pay all the $$ up front as I've not seen anyone post any actual results by going to him yet. (unless I missed it)  If the first couple of weeks go well for me, I'd gladly pay the $500.

I thought from the phone call Dr. K. seemed very professional, nice and committed to helping me.  I'm looking forward Monday's appointment and I'll let you all know how it goes.
Thanks for that update...let me know what you think in the next couple of weeks. It does seem like a lot...i don't have a ton to lose i want to lose about 15more lbs and it has been so tough this last little bit!

I called him but have not returned his phone call yet..Just not sure I am ready!
how did it go yesterday?
Okay bottom line-i am scared to death to call the doctor back...it is not htat i don't believe you nice people-i just get scared and wonder who is for real and who can be trusted in the way of doctors..I sooooo want to go to him but get scared!

thank you for the update..any other people that have used Dr. K please let me me thanks ahead of time!
hello all,
well i myself have been on these shots for 2 months now. and i have lost 10 pounds. but i have noticed that when i overeat , i dont gain pounds. where i did when i wasnt on the shots. and doctor K didnt really promise me gigantic weight loss. so he is honest, and he really let me figure out how to use the shots to my benefit. he tells me that alot of people like the shot/pill combo. but i have been happy with my average 1 pound a week. if you want to lose more, i guess that may be an option for you. the Energy alone that it gives me, allows me to work out better, and also be a healthier eater. so i thought maybe that was why i was losing the weight. But I know the shots are doing something because when i wasnt on the shots, i did aerobics for 2 hrs and eat healthy and i wouldnt really lose anything. But now with these shots, i work out for 20-30 mins and have lost 10 pounds within the last 2 months. im glad you guys found him as professional as i did. good luck. let me know what happens.
dda
I went to see Dr. Kerendian Monday evening.  It went really well.  He's a very nice person.  He did the assessment and I had my first B12 with the fat burner shot then.  I have the option of taking appetite suppressants too.  However, I'm trying the B12 shot alone for first.  I'm going to try the shot for a few weeks and if I feel it's working well for me, I will sign up for his 3 month package.  The package isn't necessary. I could continue to do week by week, but it does save a little $ with the package.  I have a cold this week (nothing to do with the B12 shot), so I don't have much energy.  More energy is one of the benefits from the b12 shot I'm really looking forward to.  I'll keep you posted.
dda
Great for you!  Yes he said about a pound a week for me too.  If I take the appetite suppressants it could be more.  I might do that eventually, but I really want to try the shots alone first.  I'm very much looking forward to having more energy.  I'm not a huge fan of exercise, but I do know the benefits from it and I do feel better when I am exercising...so I want to.  One of the main reasons I don't exercise regulary is because I don't have the energy...the B12 shot should help me with this.
HEY WOWWWW, I cant believe you guys are talking about my doctor. Im new to this message board, and i think it is great. But i have been seeing Dr. Kerendian for a while now, before he was at his current office. He is great. the first thing i appreciated about him is that he does not have that "my way or the highway" attitude that everyother doctor has. second thing is that there arent alot of people with his credentials in weight control (surprisingly). and third, as i see alot of you hav noticed, he does care about our weight loss, and for such a small guy he really is understanding of us big folks needs.
so, he has been giving me the combination of the phentermin and his special ingrediant fat burner shot. the shots were helping me with energy but i ate bad, once he started giving me the medication, i did better. I have lost 24 pounds in the last three months. but you know, you cant rely on his pills and shots. once i saw that i was losing i became more active and eating better. i saw his dieticien, she is good too. oh, by the way, his lifestyle education series notebook.......I love it!! he suggests you buy it when you go on the pills because it makes it a "comprehensive approach" and you know what? this dude has it goin on. He has changed my life within the last three monts. I have tried and wasted my time on alot of things before i decided to see a doctor, and im glad you people are enjoying him like i am. as far as the pricing........I think his prices will increase once he finds out what lindora and them are charging. the three months of services that i paid him are equivalent to 2 wks of worthless lindora. ok, i got alittle emotional and typed too much. But Im starting to like this website. i just started tonight, and what i have noticed is that there are no commercial stuff, just good people giving advice to each other, this is great.
hey dda, our names are very close, so are you married? :) no, just kidding. but those prices you have, if im not mistaken, those include his doctor follow ups as well. right? the $500 package that he has includes some visits from what i remember. unless he has increased his rate allready. but with my plan, the shots are cheaper, and i have to see him every 2 weeks since i started the medications. very worth it. ok i will shut up now.
dda
Tonight I went for my second shot. I lost 1.4 pounds this week doing nothing. I was planning to exercise more beginning last week.  However, I had a cold and was exhausted...did no exercise and still lost 1.4 pounds.  I'm going to do just the shot for a couple of more weeks then add the appetite suppressants.  We talked packages tonight. He has a few options and I believe the $500 includes the office visits, plus shots, but not the suppressants. (I have it all written down in a notebook at my office)
HELLO,IM NEW TO THE WEBSITE. I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAS INFORMATION ON ANY PHYSICIANS/ CLINICS IN THE MARYLAND AREA. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET IINFO. FROM INDIVIDUALS THET HAVE LOST WEIGHT AS A RESULT OF THE B12 SHOT, BUT THEIR SO SECRETIVE. I GUESS THEY KNOW I'LL GET BETTER RESULTS THAN THEY HAVE.IF, ANY ONE CAN HELP I'D APPRECIATE IT.
THANKS.
thanks to everyone! i am doing the b-12shot and a bcomplex and not only is my engery through the roof but i am losing weight again! this is great!!!
good for you. did you go and see Dr. Kerendian?
I have been seeing Dr. Kerendian for the last three months, thanks to this website I found my doctor for life. Dr. K is the greatest and he staff is well trained by him. I been doing the fat burning injections and his own formulated metabolic pack. I lost 29 lbs as of today, hopefully I can lose more weight.
Dr. Kerendian is great doctor. I personally felt the injections helped but his support was the best.
I just made an appt with dr. Krendian, they offer two program one the shots and second one the whole loosing weight program. which one I should choose?

Rachel
Try california medical weight loss in Cerritos ca. Call 562-924-3141.