Weight Loss Alternatives Community
B 12 shots in Wilmington NC
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

B 12 shots in Wilmington NC

I am going to start weight loss program using B-12 shots...Has anyone seen results using this program?
Related Discussions
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
hi neighbor,I live near wilmington also,I have been on the program for 8 weeks,so far I have lost 40LBs.I am on b12/lipo I really like it and have alot more energy.Good luck I hope you do well,if you can lose any during the holidays it will motivate you to really kick but starting new years..................
Blank
this is intrestin problem. I found this problem in this link http://www.medic-news.info/ if you wont to read this.
Blank
Where are you going for the Shot's? I'm have an appointment with Dr. Pridgen (NorthSide Medical) are you in that program. I'm a bit nervous because of the shot. Can you shed some light?  Thanks in advance.
Blank
no,I go to a doc in the calabash area,the shot is given in the hip area,you will be fine.The diet is very strict the first 2 weeks,after that only 30 carbs aday.But it works,keep me posted,you may neeed a friend the first couple of days while your body is in DETOX from no sugar or salt,take care and good luck.....
Blank
hi everyone i work for dr pridgen and i am on the weight loss program. i not only feel the weight loss but actually the shot has me feeling 10 ears yonger. more energy. good luck
Blank
hey I live near Wilmington. Actually near Whiteville. I am looking for a doctor who gives the b 12 lipo shots. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Shirl
Blank
I am interested in all this. I am moving back to Jax area. I am in Fl and they have a few places around here that do that also. I looked on the site for that doctor and its not very helpful. Can anyone give me any prices on the whole thing? Thanks!
Blank
NORTHSIDE MEDIAL CLINIC HAS A SISTER OFFICE IN WHITEVILLE CALL THEM THEY WILL GIVE U THE INFO ..NORTHSIDE 200.00 TO START THEN U ALTER 10.00 1ST AND 3RD WEEKS  AND 60.00 2ND AND 4TH  WEEKS... U COME IN FOR THE SHOT AND A NEW MONTHLY SCRIP ..U EAT A LOW CARB DIET  ..SCRIP DEPENDS ON URE INSURANCE ...PENDER GAL U STILL OUT THERE ID LIKE TO HERE URE PROGRESS
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
Eliminate This ONE Ingredient and W...
11 hrs ago by gymdandee
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
Contamination Of Oat-Based Cereals...
Jun 24 by gymdandee
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on  Foods That Help Burn...
Jun 24
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time
Start Tracking Now
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank