Weight Loss Alternatives Community
B 12 shots in Wilmington NC

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

B 12 shots in Wilmington NC

I am going to start weight loss program using B-12 shots...Has anyone seen results using this program?
Avatar n tn
hi neighbor,I live near wilmington also,I have been on the program for 8 weeks,so far I have lost 40LBs.I am on b12/lipo I really like it and have alot more energy.Good luck I hope you do well,if you can lose any during the holidays it will motivate you to really kick but starting new years..................
Avatar n tn
this is intrestin problem. I found this problem in this link http://www.medic-news.info/ if you wont to read this.
Avatar n tn
Where are you going for the Shot's? I'm have an appointment with Dr. Pridgen (NorthSide Medical) are you in that program. I'm a bit nervous because of the shot. Can you shed some light?  Thanks in advance.
Avatar n tn
no,I go to a doc in the calabash area,the shot is given in the hip area,you will be fine.The diet is very strict the first 2 weeks,after that only 30 carbs aday.But it works,keep me posted,you may neeed a friend the first couple of days while your body is in DETOX from no sugar or salt,take care and good luck.....
Avatar n tn
hi everyone i work for dr pridgen and i am on the weight loss program. i not only feel the weight loss but actually the shot has me feeling 10 ears yonger. more energy. good luck
Avatar n tn
hey I live near Wilmington. Actually near Whiteville. I am looking for a doctor who gives the b 12 lipo shots. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Shirl
Avatar n tn
I am interested in all this. I am moving back to Jax area. I am in Fl and they have a few places around here that do that also. I looked on the site for that doctor and its not very helpful. Can anyone give me any prices on the whole thing? Thanks!
Avatar n tn
NORTHSIDE MEDIAL CLINIC HAS A SISTER OFFICE IN WHITEVILLE CALL THEM THEY WILL GIVE U THE INFO ..NORTHSIDE 200.00 TO START THEN U ALTER 10.00 1ST AND 3RD WEEKS  AND 60.00 2ND AND 4TH  WEEKS... U COME IN FOR THE SHOT AND A NEW MONTHLY SCRIP ..U EAT A LOW CARB DIET  ..SCRIP DEPENDS ON URE INSURANCE ...PENDER GAL U STILL OUT THERE ID LIKE TO HERE URE PROGRESS
Eliminate This ONE Ingredient and W...
11 hrs ago by gymdandee
Contamination Of Oat-Based Cereals...
Jun 24 by gymdandee
gymdandee commented on  Foods That Help Burn...
Jun 24
Track your weight over time