Weight Loss Alternatives Community
B 12 with Lipo Progress!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

B 12 with Lipo Progress!!

Well so far i'm been doing the b12 with lipo shot for one week.  I'm so excited i've lost 4 lbs. already.  I'm doing 3 shots a week and also drinking alot of water and trying not to eat after 7pm.  I would like to hear about everyone elses progress.  I'm also thinking about taking phentermine to help me out with my hunger.  Good luck to all of you and i'll keep you posted.
never heard of this - please elaborate
Hello, I have also never heard of this. Can you explain what this shot is??  Thanks, Cool Mom
B12 with Lipotropics is a weight loss injection, if you go to medhelp.org and click at the bottom where it says weight loss, you would see that there is alot of people taking the shot.  I've been on it for a week and already lost 4lbs.  You can also goggle mydietsoulutions and can read about it there as well.
Hi there I am going Tues. to get the hcg shot is the lipo/b12 about the same?  I've never done any of these ,but for just the b12 alone and it was great for engery. Thanks tb_03***@****
Hi,I've been on b12/lipo for 2 weeks,I have been dieting and losing  for about 2 months,I can tell the b12 gives me energy,my doc.also perscribed phen.which helps me alot.Since the shot,I lost 3lbs the first week and 11.4 lbs the second week.My weighin day is Tuesdays,I will try to keep posting.Good Luck Everyone.
what's the criteria to get the shot? do u have to be obese or just want to lose 10-15 lbs?
where I go at you have to have 30 or more pounds to lose.I don't know if it is the same everywhere else.I can really tell a difference in the way I feel.Good luck
I started the B12-Lipo B in July.  I also started w/ the Adipex in August.  I've lost 22 lbs so far, but since mid-September it's been slow going.  I've been sick with some cold-sinus-bronchial-virus thing that kills my motivation to do anything, other than eat soup and hot bread. Anyway starting meds today to help with this sick thing that's going on with me, but I've still been getting my shots 1x per week.  I stopped the Adipex for about 2 weeks, and still lost about 2 pounds. Woo-Hoo for me!
I was wondering from the ones that have taken this, were there any side affects?  I have looked it up on mydietsolutions.com.  It cost $210 for 18 syringes of it.  I called a doctor today that will give b-12 shots that also have a appetite suppresant in it.  His cost was $114.  That included: your visit, blood work and the shots for a month.  He gives them weekly.  I found that mydietsolutions was a better deal.  I just want to make sure they are legit.  Has anyone used them?  I don't want nothing illegal going through me.  lol
Please let me know what you know from experience.
Thanks!
I think it is the same thing,because when I started I had to sign for them to give me the shot b12/myoden"adenosine".When I went back the next week I told doc I had been reading up on b12/hcg-b12/lipo,he said I was getting b12/lipo.Goodluck,you will do well if you follow the plan,the 1st 2weeks are hard,but its worth it.
what is the difference between b12 with lipo and b12 with Adenosine? I just started B12 W\ Adenosine and phentermine today. I have a friend that lost over 40lbs. she looks awsome. I hope it works for me.
Did you follow the meal plan. They gave me a meal plan of 976 calories. It's really more food than i thought it would be. I just started that today and i never felt like i was starving in fact i felt like i was eating all the time. How much excersize should i add to this and have you cheated at all with sweets?
YES,I have cravings for sweets,any carbs.I had gotten over it,took about a week,then I had b-day cake and now I am starting over,it is sooo hard,but I ask myself is it going to taste as good as being smaller will feel.myhealthmatters2me,about eating anything as long as you stay in calorie range,NO,don't do it,try to eat healthy,I was told to only eat what I had to fix,nothing canned or processed.
I cheated last week it was my b-day,I did not lose,the week before I didnot cheat I lost 11 lb.I am eating chicken,turkey,fish,and green veggies,every 3-4hrs.water,water,water.eggs in the morning.After 2wks I can have 30 carbs aday.I am doing aerobics 2x weekly.This week I am starting to walk 30 min.each day.I will do that until I hit a plateau then I will increase to 45 min.a day.Goodluck.
Thank you. I'm eating chicken,fish and turkey also and veggies. what do you do when you get a craving for something sweet? Do the cravings really go away after a week or two? Thats awsome that you lost 11 lbs in a week! Congrats! Keep up the good work.
Everyone is craving sweets.  I pass the bowl of goodies for Halloween and it is hard.  But, I am drinking some water instead.  Can you really eat what you want, but stay within the 1200 to 1600 calorie range???  Sort of like following WEight watchers or do you think you have to not eat certain things??
I was put on a 975 cal diet. can I eat more? have you had any side effects from the shot or the pills?
Hi All,

I started my program last week.  I've been taking phen for a week and dropped 6 lbs (starting weight 209).  I got my first b-12/lipo shot wednesday and I'm already down 1 1/2 lbs.  I'm on a 1200 calorie diet, I also do 1 hour of cardio usually 5 times a week, but only 3 times a week for the past two weeks.  I had this diet/exercise program going on for about 6 months and only lost 3 lbs, so the pill/shot seem to be helping move it along. :)
I have not had any side effects except not sleeping as well.I am not having to count calories,I guess you can't over do it much on veggies,I can tell my skin is better,its probably the water.Today is Friday,everyone try hard over the weekend,I will to,Talk to you soon.......
I started the shot on tues and had a second on thur. I started a 975 cal diet on wed. I haven't lost any weight yet. I haven't been working out the way i should but i work in a clothing store and i'm on my feet for 8 hours a day. What am i doing wrong? can you guys help me?
I've always heard work don't count that you have to raise the heart rate and keep it up 30min.and break a sweat.My doc told me something interesting when I went the 1st time.To start out 2x weekly and work up to more times and then after that longer times.Because the body gets used to a routine,he said people start out from nothing to exercising 5-6x a week and lose but then when you have to increase to continue losing its hard to exercise 7 days for 2hrs and people give up.It has worked for me,I will keep the same routine until I plateau,then bump up an extra 15 min.or add a day.It makes sense the body is hard to fool and will adapt to what its used to,I know everybody is different,but it has helped me,maybe it will work for you..Take care..
Thank you. What kind of cardio do you like to do? Do you also do weights? I have such a hard time diguring out the best workout for myself.
I started out doing aerobics 2x weekly for 1 hour now I have added the tread mill 2x weekly for 45 min.I do weights at aerobics.Before I started the diet I did not exercise hardly any.Tomorrow is weighin I hope I lost some.Talk to you soon...
Today was doc day,I lost 5.4 lbs this week,I hope all my friends are doing well,looking forward to hearing from you all....
Hey everyone. I haven't lost any weight but my waist is smaller. I guess I traded fat for muscle. I'll take that. I would like the scale to move in the downward direction. I traded some of my food for the day and had protien shakes instead. I think that helped, i didn't feel as hungry. I don't know why but my bigest craving is peanut butter. Anyway hearing about how well you all are doing makes me want to do the same. Keep up the good work!!!
hey where is everyone at its Tuesday again I lost 3 lbs this week,hope all of you are doing well.
Hey guys i'm down 2.5 lbs. Yeah! I cut out weight training for now and am focusing on cardio. I also found if I take phentermine on an empty stomach it works a lot better. Hope everyone is doing well.
hey guys,weighin this week I lost 6 lbs I am down 38 lbs and feel much better and not having cravings anymore,I hope all my friends are doing well,I miss reading everyones posting,I know life is BUSY.Good luck...
HEY you passed me up!! I'm at about 33 or 34! But you deserve it - you're literally working your ass off aren't you !! I'm so happy for you!!

Its been very hard to exercise since I've gone back to work, so I really have to get re-motivated and get that scale moving again!
hey,I am proud of myself,I didn't lose any last week,but I am still following the program,my sis has lost 47 lbs since sept.1st.on the same program.Do you feel better?I love all the energy,I enjoy reading your posts,keep up the good work.
well I'm really enjoying the comments from family and friends who are starting to notice how different I look! But I've had a rough couple of weeks. I started a new job and not only has exercise gone out the window but I've been really craving - and having - soda again just about every day, sometimes even more than one a day. A couple of times I've gotten up early and done situps and stuff but no cardio at all.

BUT I have stuck to the diet food wise and still drank at least some water, if not all that I'm supposed to. And I'm off this week for Thanksgiving so I decided to move the treadmill into the dining room so I can get up early and do it even if everyone is still asleep. So HOPEFULLY next week I'll get back on track and with some new results I'll be motivated to give up the soda again! Pray for me guys, I told you I was proof everyone has ups and downs!! I don't want to blow it now after working so hard and having this much progress for the first time in my life!
By the way, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
long time no see,glad to hear you are still on the diet wagon,I have lost 41 lbs so far,can't believe I lost during Thanksgiving,hang in there.....
I started the b12/myoden shot and phen diet about 2 weeks ago. The first week I lost 7 lbs and I was drinking 96oz of water and eating very little of the same thing. This past week I didn't loose any, but it was Thanksgiving and my birthday all in 3 days. After reading everyone else's comments it makes me feel better.
  I need some food suggestions. If anyone has any. I also need to know other than not sleeping did anyone else have any other side effects?
Hi,I have't had any side effects except not sleeping.I'll trade that anyday.The first 2 wks I mostly ate salad,grilled chicken&fish,2 eggs in the mornings,snacked on cucumbers,now I can have 30 carbs aday,I see doc 1xweekly for shot and am doing good,I have lost 42lb with about 30 to go.Hang in there.
i ordered the b-12/lipo,they came in the mail today. im kinda nervous because i havent joined a program or anything and dont really know what i should be doing to really get and keep the weight off. do you follow a special diet? do you give yourself the injections, if so what part of your body do you use and how do i know what location will work best? help!!!
hey - inadaze - glad to hear from you too. I had a better week better watch out I'm gonna catch back up to ya!! Actually my scale is out of commission right now, hopefully just the batteries and not that I broke it -haha - and I haven't been back to the clinic in a couple weeks. But I'm feeling good and loving how loose my clothes fit!

As for our new friends, I get my shot at a clinic, but if it helps any they do it in the upper hip area. I think I've read threads on here about doing it in the thigh. You should be following as low cal a diet as you can and drink lots of water. I agree with the foods inadaze mentioned, and I use weight watchers frozen meals for lunch at work. They are really good. They also make desserts, if you have a sweet tooth, so you can have something and not feel deprived but still be behaving! Best of luck! You can do it!
Here's the deal.  I have high blood pressure & everyone keeps talking about taking phentermine (sp?)but people with high blood pressure can't take that.  Can you take the B12 with Lipo without the phentermine or any other stimulant & still lose weight?
sure you can, lots of people do. Some people even just take plain   b-12.

Inadaze, are u still out there? Haven't heard from you in a long time, miss you! Happy New Year!
Hello Friend,yes I am here,I read posts everyday,sometime I think I am the only old timer still here.How are you?I am still hanging in there I've lost 43lbs,it was 46 but I gained 3 during the holidays.I bet you've passed me now.I think alot of our friends have left medhelp and gone to another diet forum.I was glad to here from you,let me know how you are doing,and give me a shout from time to time I WILL be here I've come to far to give up now....
I started the shot and a diet pill that starts with a B??? But anyway I feel like Ive gotten a motabolism boost.  I'm sweating now...(I never sweat), I'm energetic, and have had 3 bm's in one day! TMI... but its just seems crazy how fast it effect you.  I was wondering if its okay if i only get the shots weekly... has anyone seen results this way?
Does anyone know of a doctor or clinic in Alabama that provides this procedure?
Hello everyone taking the Lipo Shots can you please tell me do they make you feel funny at all? Like any kind of jittery or anxeity issues?
Where in Alabama do you live?  I get mine from Medispa in Hoover and they have other locations.  Advance weight loss also gives them. They have several locations as well.  Good luck!
How long have you been on the program?  Do you only do the shots or do you take pills as well?
Does any one know a Doctor/place in Michigan that administers the lipo or b12
shot?
Has anyone heard of Bontril with Lipo shot?  I have family in Alabama that have lost a lot of weight on this combination.
I live in Alabama, do you know where your family got these shots?
if you live near montgomery go to the montgomery surgical center near baptist south they do the shots 55.00 the first time and then 10.00 there after.
Hi new comer here i have started the program of oct 28 and i lost 4 on the 1st week.  I want to loose 33 by Jan and your story helps. Thnx for the motivation
i live in montgomery al and i go to montgomery family practice on atl hwy they charge 15 a shot and they are administered weekly. I really need this. I am considering not taking the pills anymore b/c i dont want to have any affects.

Does any one no of any know side affects.

I am trying to drink more water.  Any one like crystal light it is a good source low only 5 calories per 16 ounce
yes please read my posting on 10/7

my turn
i want to check into the b12 shots.  anyone know who gives them in the vestavia area in alabama?
Just a tid bit of info to help you decide if the shots are right for you. You will get the same results if you reduce your caloric intake to 1200 calories a day you will loose an average of 3 1/2 lbs. per week. A 150lb. person will have to eat 2500 calories a day to maintain their weight. If you reduce your caloric intake to 1200 calories you will loose weight. If you take a multi-vitamin that has B-12 in it you will get the same energy boost that they are talking about. If you workout you will loose even more weight each week. My Mom is a nurse for 25+ years and she has consulted her Physician about this and my Dad is a Paramedic and both have studied weightloss and this shot. Just thought I would give you an insight and let you make the descision for yourself. <<<Happily Plump in Alabama
so, what you're saying is that i can do this on my own without having to get stuck with a needle?  sounds great to me!  how much of the supplement do you take?  does this help curb cravings at all? i really eat A LOT, but i really am hungry!
Hi, I just started the program today, B12 and Lipo shot yesterday and I did feel a burst of energy about 2 hrs after the shots.  I took phentermine back in 2004 and lost a total of 30lbs.  I just had a baby 4 moths ago I only gained 18lbs way to go me! I started gaining weight after she was born because of breast feeding, but now that I'm not I hope to have the same results as before. i here that everyone on this program is also on a diet I didn't diet I just excerise 3 x a week and was able to loss 30lbs and eat what I wanted I just didn't eat has much of it.  I'm an hispanic and we have great food, so giving it up is hard so I just cut down to one tacos instead of 2, smaller portions of rice and beans and no torillas just corn.  It helped me those that can't seem to stop eating good food. The key is to portion size, lots of water and 30 min 3 x a week excerise, walking, gilding whatever has long as your heartrate is pumping.  Good Luck Everyone!
I just started the b12/lipo shots today and have my phen to start taking daily.  I can only afford to have the shot once a month, but I am able to take the phen daily.  I see great results through reading this, but are you guys taking the shot every week?  Has anyone had good success with only getting the shot once per month but taking the phen daily?  Any input would be appreciated.  I need to lose 35 lbs and am wondering what I can expect.  Thanks!
Has any one tried to use adepix to lose weight
I just started it yesterday!
Hey everyone I was in the gym twice a day for an 1 1/2 each time and never lost a lb for 3 months a friend of mine has lost 30 lbs in 3 months going to a weight loss clinic.  I went in last month and have not weighed myself until today's apt and I have lost 8lbs on phen.  Today I got a b12 shot and a lipo shot II'm going to try the shots this round and still stay on the phen and water pill.  Let me know if anyone has any other info losing weight has always been hard for me and before I even started going to to clinic I was doing good to eat 1200 calories a day.  'll keep you all updated on the development!  Hope all is doing well.
just started the sonoran weight loss clinic in arizona today. Got my lipo/B12 and phen today. I am 142.5 and am gonna get down to 122.  The shot did not hurt whatsoever and I only took 1/2 a phen.  I did not get to exercise today but did clean like a crazy woman.  I am very excited to see results.  And think this forum is great!
The B12 Lipotropics have worked for me... I'm honestly in shock at how well I'm doing!
DOWN another 2.6 POUNDS this week!! Total loss so far with the B6, B12 Lipotropics after being on the shots and/or the LipoBC pills for 16 weeks is now 28.2 POUNDS!! That's an average of almost 2 pounds per week! With a reduced calorie intake of 1200cal, increased water intake and daily exercise of 30 minutes... I am definitely having success that will last, because I've made a healthy lifestyle change!! I'm a Loser... and I am LOVING it!
Hi all,

Just gonna start my program next week....
I really dont want to take phen...wasnt this pull off the market???

Can i lose just as much weight with just the b12 and lipo???

thank for your responses
I just started teh B-12 with Lipo Shots and Didrex this past Monday and Bu Friday I had lost 9lbs! That is insane but Im on a 1200 calorie diet and cut out all soda and sodium. I drink nothing but insane amounts of water and walk. I am so excited!
i am about to oder the b12  b6 lipo from dietsolutions. did anyone order from there as well? I am so worried about putting out that kind of money and getting something not legit in the mail or worse getting nothing at all!!! i have never done internet ordering. has anyone ordered from dietsolutions b4 and if so was the product legit?
i have been on the shot and the pill.i was 245 now i am 215. my weight lost varies, sometimes i will lose 7lbs a week and sometimes 11lbs at one time.all i do is walk,walk,walk. and make sure u drink plenty of water. i dispise water i really hate it so i use crystal  light. i don't count calories i just cut my eating habits out.i am doing very well and i know if i can do it !! anyone can, believe me. much love to everyone.
I've ordered both the b6/b12/Lipotropics and the pill form of the b12/Lipotropics (LipoBC pill) from them for several months now and have never had any problems.  Everything comes straight from the pharmacy they use (injections) and they wrap the vials really well so that they don't break in shipping.  I've ordered their Caramel Nut bars as well for when I have the munchies... very good!!
Hello, I am 280lbs overweight and I found a doctor to administer the b-12/lipo shots. It will cost me 55.00 every other week and 15.00 for the nurse on the alternate weeks to admininster the shots. I am in Tampa. Is there a place where I can buy the b12/lipo in pill form that would be cheaper? I can start a 1200-1500 calories and exercise as well. Thanks Help.........................................
THERE IS A DOCTOR IN WATERFORD, MICHIGAN THAT GIVES B12/LIPO SHOTS.  PEOPLE ARE LOSING ALOT OF WEIGHT WEEKLY.  I ACTUALLY FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS PLACE FROM A LADY THAT WORKS FOR MY FAMILY DOCTOR.  HER FREIND WORKS FOR THIS DOCTOR IN WATERFORD.  GOING TO GO WITH HER TOMORROW TO GET A SHOT.  WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT THE DR.'S NAME IS.  
hey all i just joined cause i searched google for info on the shot..im 5'4 and 18 years old...ive been on it for 3 weeks ...the super lipo for 2 then the double lipo for 1 now....i've lost about 10 pounds on the scales there... i was 190 im weighing in at 179 but since you cant weightnude there it is not as accurate im actually weighing in at about 175-174 ...i love this shot i have so much energy and i believe im doing great on it! here the shots range from 15-30 dollars with an option to get prescribed lipo pills or other diet pills with it......i eat no more than 20-30 grams of fat per day..no fried foods at all! it will make you sick...1200 calories a day..i havnt been able to eat that much ..you get a cheat day once a week....i had fried food for the first time during this whole 3 weeks for my last cheat day and it made me sick to my stomach..it was awful..definately not going to eat that again....once i have been on the shots for 2 solid months i will be getting this thing they have called a body wrap they wrap you in ace bandages soaked with something i cant remember the name then another wrap over your stomach then a clay body mask...with bags over your feet.you stay like that for an hour  and it pulls all the toxins out of your body through your feet..you detox for 3 days through your feet no messy bathroom problems or anything like that and it also shrinks your whole body..to an extent...loose skin and all that it tightens it all...i think im doing great...im glad to have other people to talk to about it that are actually doing the shots too!...also i have to excercise atleast 30 mins daily...it hasnt been too hard to do..theres lots of good tasting foods...jello/pudding, whole wheat noodles/pancakes/waffles/bread, low fat cheese and milk low fat hot dogs ham and turkey....smart one pizzas, promise brand butter has zero fat and tastes great....uhm....smart ones also had THE BEST desserts they taste so good and are low fat..i was eating lean cuisines but the pizzas have much more fat than the smart one brand....yogurt and special k bars... all low fat..but still taste good so im not temped to eat something bad....its awesome
You can get the B12 Lipo in pill form from MyDietSolutions.com
I was doing the injections from them after I saw how crazy it was for me to spend around $70-80 a week for shots here, and them barely even look at me in that "doctor's visit".  I've done awesome on them.

Well, this is just LIVING PROOF that the scale IS NOT the only way to measure success!!!  
Not only have I LOST right at 30 pounds, but I've also LOST 22 Inches (that I KNOW of... possibly more)!!!!!  I've made it a point to make healthier choices when reaching for foods.  One of the things I've really changed is breakfast.  I hit their last sale and got several boxes of their Protein Bars so I could have them for breakfast and as snacks (OMgosh... they are sooooo good!!).  I've also been very faithful in my exercise program as well.
This is soooooooo COOL!!!!
Just wondering? You said you changed from using the injections of B12 Lipo to the B12 Lipo pills? Do the pills do the same thing for you as the injections did? I have not tried either. But, I am interested in trying one of them. I have not a whole lot of weight left to loose. I started with phentermine after my daughter was born with B12 shots and went from 170 - 110 and then got pregnant with my son and again went back to doc's for phentermine and b12 after my son was born and went from 150 - 120 and then within the years, I went back up to 140 and went back on phentermine and have gotton down to about 127 average and just want to have energy and maintain weight would these B12-Lip pills or injections work? Thanks for you input. Thanks, Nikki
hi my name is tammy iam starting to get the shot  from what i have been reading i think its going to help me i have thiyroid problems and they told me about the b-12 shot and the phentermine so just keep me posted in any thing please thatcan help me.
Hi my name is Samantha and I've been reading about this b-12 shot and there is a weight loss clinic by my house that I am thinking about trying. It's $189 for the first visit - that includes blood work, ekg, eating plan, shot, pills and appetite suppresents for a week. and then every week I have to go back for another weeks supply of pills and a shot and it's $49/wk until the last week it's $90 and that pays for my personal trainer 3x a week. Is this a good deal? And I'm 5'6. 150lbs. and I want to lose about 25lbs. How long do you think it would take with the above plan?
I JUST STARTED YESTERDAY GOT LIPO AND B12 SHOT NO PILLS DUE TO MY BLOOD PRESSURE AND TAKING CELEXA FORDEPRESSION.
HI AGAIN FORGOT TO SAY I WAS UP A LOT LAST NIGHT GOING TO REST ROOM.DIDNT SLEEP MUCH GOOD LUCK TO ALL
For anyone who is interested and is SERIOUS ABOUT LOSING WEIGHT...PLEASE READ.!!!!  This really really really works, but you've got to burn it off. I started around the first week of Dec 07 my apt cost was $88( without the labwork) . I monitored no more than 1,000 calories a day( it is possible!!), water intake was no biggie, I HATE WATER, but my husband had me drinking a lot up to 64oz a day. I got a food scale to make sure I was eating the right portions. I started at first 3 days a week, just walking on my treadmill for 30 min.( I brought it after not paying a couple of utility bills:)!! I was SERIOUS! those bills will be around after I'm dead. I had my health in mind and after surgery for my sleep apnea, I determined I was going to be around for my hubby and son. Anyway I build up to 4 times a week for 45min. I even jogged a little!!! I enjoyed jump rope as a child, so I got one to switch it up a little. My original goal was a size 16 and stop. I haven't been in the teens since high school. I went from a 22 to a 12 !! My little sister just sent me her too big jeans in the mail size 11, 12 etc. I WAS 270 WHEN I STARTED. IN JUNE 08 I WEIGHED 197 MY LOWEST EVER!!! Eventually I relocated to another state away from my doctor and my once a week shots. I'm still working out, but I've gotten too lazy and went up to 205. I'm looking around for the same weight loss program and eventually GET OUT OF THE 200 ZONE FOR GOOD!!! IF ANYONE WANTS TO TRY, DON'T BE SCARED..IT BEATS SURGERY AND STUPID ALLI PILLS THAT LEAVES YOU ON THE TOLIET ALL DAY!!! I never thought I would lose this much and at 31, I am finally not crying in front of a mirror naked!!!!  GO FOR IT!!!
Start date Feb. 10th got a shot of b-12 Lipo and Feb. 11th took my first 1/2 a pill of phentermine. In 3days along with exercise I have lost 8lbs.
I have Thyroid problem and have fibromalgia and i went for my first B12/lipo shot yesterday and i dont know if there is something in that shot that is amazing but i woke up this morning feeling pretty energized and my muscles did not hurt. I feel better than i have in a very long time...i just love it...I am looking to lose at least 60 lbs and am on a diet that the doctor gave me and is very filling and i have had no hunger pains or anything...i went for a long walk this morning...and feel just great...I recommend this to anyone with needing to lose weight.
So do you need the lipo part of it to loose weight?
I started the B6/B12 Lipo shots last Friday along with Adipex, so far it's working great, it's only Monday but I went to get my shot for this week and I have already lost 4 pounds 4 ounces just over the weekend. Wish me luck guys and gals, hopefully this will continue to work out for me!
Hello: Well guess what? I have been on B-12 lipo and I have lost six pound and I been on it for six weeks and I have a low thyroid and I feel Great!
ive been on the lipo shot and b12 shot also the phentermine for about 3 weeks ive lost a total of 10 pounds so far. i have not been exersizing like i should be. so that is my goal to exersize...atleast walk everyday. i want to see a much smaller number on the scale next week when i go in to see doc. i went and weighed in today and i am down to 201. my goal for this wk is to get down to 195. wish me luck!!!
I am trying to lose about 20 pounds and trying to find a doctor near Auburn or Opelika, Alabama that allows you to purchase adipex or the b12 shots and if so how much do they charge????
I'm not far above you in southern Tennessee. I just go to a walk-in clinic for mine. I know in northern AL there is a Med Plus in some towns. I go to Rapid Care in TN. You may have that or something similar down there around the Auburn area. I think this is catching on as a popular option at a lot of walk-in clinics.
i lost 4 lbs a week for 6 weeks gained it all back in 1 week.i was careful what i ate and drank 8 bottles of water daily
Hey can you tell me where you ordered the Lipo injections from? ***@****
Yeah its legit as far as legalities and the science. I started them last week. Man, I've taken just about everything over the years.  Can't say how good this works, but, was in Nursing school few years ago, and from my classes then, the science is sound. looking at what everyone is writing, and how I feel after taking one, and not being ravenously hungry as I usually am when dieting, I like it. I'm also taking Phentermine 37.5mg capsules.
As to the shot, I'm going to get another one this week and weigh. My Dr. gave me the 1st one free to try at home.  I had the wife inject me, after I taught her, and had her watch a video of how to do an I.M. (intramuscular Injection) on Youtube. It's $20 a shot at my country Dr's office.  
I'm 42 yrs old and weighed 202 lbs in mid April 2012. I started the B12-Lipo injections, 1x a week and phentermine. In just 5 wks, I've lost 17 lbs (and counting, LOL) I work out on an elliptical machine 3x a wk, OR try to burn 860 calories per week doing cardio. I joined ***********.com and it's great! it's free and it lets you log in your calorie intake, how much you work out and it tracks your progress, meet other ppl trying to lose weight and just get healthier.  It also has great articles on excercise, recipes, and more. How long do any of you plan on staying on the injection program?
Why don't you just do an internet search and collect your own info! Geez
That's part of what this is....getting reviews from people that really have done it have some proof of side effects ect. In addition to reading about it life experience are the best. Geez
Hi. Anyone suffers from any aideeffects, bruising or soreness :( could be since im new :( let me know thanks